Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jax Was Sweet With Charlotte

I have little interest in the show these days, but I dutifully tuned in since Jax was supposed to be on. I’m glad I did just for the unexpected little scene he had with Charlotte. He was so sweet with her, calming her fears and reassuring her of Valentin’s love for her. Honestly, Charlotte was a manipulative kid with sociopathic tendencies even WHILE Nina and Valentin were together, and Jax and Nina both knew she tripped Jax on purpose recently. But, he just focused on her obvious pain and let her know how much her father adores her, just as he adores his own daughter Joss. It wasn’t much, but it was more of a moment than Jax is usually given.

Loved seeing him with Alexis too. It’s very odd to see Alexis and Valentin being all shares-ies these days though, considering all the times she told Jax how dangerous and lethal he was.

THIS is why Jax is one of the best dads on the show. Even though he KNEW what Charlotte did to him and why she did it - he pushed past all of it to try and reach out to her and give her some comfort.

Love him.

Comment

• CHug
      CHug
      Day Player
      CHug commented
      Editing a comment
      Me, too! I still see “Nowheresville Dead End” written all over his relationship with Nina since the writers clearly care nothing at all about it. But the one little moment with Charlotte today was an unexpected delight.
      CHug
      Day Player
      Last edited by CHug; April 28, 2020, 05:54 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

The problem is Jax and Nina have no chemistry; at least this version of Nina has no chemistry with Jax and I like Cynthia Watros. I think Jax goes better with a woman with more pizazz that is why I thought he might be good with Britt; or maybe she is too young.

Comment

• xoregonian
      xoregonian
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      Britt wasn't too young for Julian, so she'd be good with Jax too. Anyone but Nina. They are not a good match.

Originally posted by eileenregina View Post
    The problem is Jax and Nina have no chemistry; at least this version of Nina has no chemistry with Jax and I like Cynthia Watros. I think Jax goes better with a woman with more pizazz that is why I thought he might be good with Britt; or maybe she is too young.
    Imo Jax and Carly have had the absolute best chemistry of any couple on this show since I started watching back in 2003. I will never give up hoping that they somehow find their way back to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by ScrubsFan#1 View Post
      THIS is why Jax is one of the best dads on the show. Even though he KNEW what Charlotte did to him and why she did it - he pushed past all of it to try and reach out to her and give her some comfort.

Love him.
      I completely agree ~ he really is such a sweet guy

Comment

While he was sweet to Charlotte, he has no idea whether or not Valentine will be remaining in Charlotte's life. Val knows what an evil influence he's been on her and he might actually stay away from her. I know that's unlikely, but Jax doesn't know for sure what Val might do. He could possibly be giving Charlotte false hope and actually lying to her.

Comment

Nina should have let Jax leave, like he wanted to. He could see that it was a Nina/Charlotte thing. But, then, Jax wouldn't have had an opportunity to be "sweet'.

Comment

Originally posted by McShirls View Post
            I know that's unlikely, but Jax doesn't know for sure what Val might do. He could possibly be giving Charlotte false hope and actually lying to her.
            I was watching the show as it aired and I didn't hear Jax promise her that Valentin would stay. He reassured her that Valentin loves her and that will never change even if he isn't around.

Comment

• McShirls
              McShirls
              Soap Addict
              McShirls commented
              Editing a comment
              But Charlotte thinks he doesn't want her anymore. Not having shared custody supports her fear.

• Shellyinphx
              Shellyinphx
              Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
              Shellyinphx commented
              Editing a comment
              But that doesn't equate to jax lying. I didn't hear him tell her lies

Originally posted by McShirls View Post
            While he was sweet to Charlotte, he has no idea whether or not Valentine will be remaining in Charlotte's life. Val knows what an evil influence he's been on her and he might actually stay away from her. I know that's unlikely, but Jax doesn't know for sure what Val might do. He could possibly be giving Charlotte false hope and actually lying to her.
            I don’t think he was giving Charlotte any kind of false hope. He doesn’t know what’s going on with the custody stuff. He was just assuring her that her father loves her and always will.

Comment

Originally posted by eileenregina View Post
              I wouldn’t think of Britt as being too young for Jax since she just had a fling with Julian.

Comment

He's great with young girls, but I don't like it when an adult tells falsehoods like "All Dads get a handbook when they have a daughter". That was an unnecessary fib which makes him sound like an idiot. Charlotte is not a toddler, she's a pre-teen. He lost some credibility while trying to sound cute.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
                  ScrubsFan#1
                  Executive Poster
                  ScrubsFan#1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Charlotte has been nothing but a spoiled little BRAT towards Jax since she met him. She goes out of her way to physically hurt him in a public restaurant - without being forced to apologize to him - or Jax asking for one. After all of that - Jax still goes out of his way to offer a young girl who is hurting - words of comfort and encouragement.

I don't care about some cheesy line. In the PC land of psychopaths, serial killers, truly horrid and degrading people - the fact that a character is being CRITICIZED for being KIND to a little girl just seems...…..absurd and bewildering.

• xoregonian
                  xoregonian
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  xoregonian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It was a ridiculous line that he tried to pass as truth. Dads are not given handbooks. Charlotte is not a tiny kid who still believes in tooth fairies, etc. In fact she's quite worldly.

Jax was condescending while trying to be nice. And yes, he was very nice to Charlotte. What else would he be? He's a great dad to Joss.

• ScrubsFan#1
                  ScrubsFan#1
                  Executive Poster
                  ScrubsFan#1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Blame the writers for the corny line. Ingo did his best with what he was given - and he did it with a lot of heart. He COULD HAVE talked to Charlotte about RESPECTING her elders - which he absolutely would have been ENTITLED to do after the way she treated him. And it would have been much more "age appropriate." But he chose to take the high road - and tried to offer his comfort.
                  ScrubsFan#1
                  Executive Poster
                  Last edited by ScrubsFan#1; April 29, 2020, 08:28 PM.

Originally posted by cole'sgal View Post

Imo Jax and Carly have had the absolute best chemistry of any couple on this show since I started watching back in 2003. I will never give up hoping that they somehow find their way back to each other.
                I thought that Jax had the best chemistry with Brenda. I loved them together.

Comment

• Batgary
                  Batgary
                  Recurring Poster
                  Batgary commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not Brenda. I HATE Brenda. I could never see the attraction for her she did nothing but ping from Jax to Sonny. Jax had more chemistry with Carly.

Yes he was very sweet and I would expect nothing different from Jax because he is nice guy especially with children and women.

Comment

Originally posted by cole'sgal View Post

I completely agree with this!
                  They still have chemistry as co-parents.

I don’t see any true romance with her and Sonny.
                  I wasn’t watching during Tamara’s Carly with Sonny or when Sara’s Carly and with Sonny. From the minute Laura’s Carly arrived, I have never felt romance with her and Sonny. It was just blah.

Comment

• Batgary
                    Batgary
                    Recurring Poster
                    Batgary commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sarah's Carly and Sonny and chemistry. I didn't see as much with Tamara's Carly and Sonny. But Laura's Carly and Sonny and blah with me, but I don't know if that is lack of chemistry or just that the pairing needs to be shaken up some. It seems to depend for me on the storyline. Sometimes you can just tell that they are having fun or really getting into the role.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X