Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam's exchange with Brando [Merged]

Big tough Sam who makes a mess of everything unless Spinelli or Jason are involved. She should mind her own business and worry about her kids and staying out of jail.

I think they are steering Sam into Brando's direction to have them fall for each other. She has no reason to dislike the guy. He was respectful to Molly....he hasn't made trouble. Sam's anger towards him just seems contrived to make it be like a hate turned into love thing. just my opinion on what I'm seeing here before someone starts attacking me. Sam has had more scenes with Brando lately than she has had with Jason the past few months.

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
      1sbkmcfan commented
      Editing a comment
      I love Sam but instead of threatening him perhaps she should be having this conversation with Sonny. Doesn't she know about the Gladys/Dev/Brando scam he cooked up?

But yes, with the way they have been writing Sam I wouldn't be surprised if they are setting her up to be with Brando. It smells like it could be a repeat of the Sam/Ric/Jason scene.  Yada, yada. Jason says they can't be together. Sam begs him over and over. Jason changes his mind just in time to find Sam with another guy and Jason smells like a rose and Sam is the bad guy. I don't trust these writers to not continue to trash Sam.

• farmgirl
      farmgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      JBennett1 Everything you say is totally true.

• AngelOfSoap
      AngelOfSoap commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know how old Brando is suppose to be (does it matter on soaps) but I felt Brando would be a good match for Sam or Maxie.

Didn’t Brando say he served about 5 years of a 20 yr sentence. He just might be another known felon that Sam should not be associating with.

Comment

• McShirls
      McShirls commented
      Editing a comment
      Excellent point. She doesn't know his past, yet, but he should be in the forbidden category.

• LovingLiz
      LovingLiz commented
      Editing a comment
      Well lets not forget that Ned did make a call for Sam's parole, but he wasn't hopeful at all she would get it when the call was over. THen suddenly, bam Sam got out.
      We know Cyrus got Harmony and why she now has to work for him. Brando got out early, guessing he was released on parole by Cyrus's connections also and not really related to Glady's at all, Glady's is going along because Cyrus is probably threatening her real son who isn't really dead???, then you have Sam. I think Sam made a deal to get out and she justified making the deal so she could be with Jason, her job for Cyrus is probably to handle Jason, keep him occupied and out of his business while he takes down Sonny. This was probably a 2 birds, 1 stone for Sam. Get out of prison, keep Jason occupied and out of Cyrus's way as he takes Sonny down, which also frees her and Jason from Carson and the mob.
      But her parole terms are getting in the way. Watching the flashback of her and Alexis, I'm thinking Sam thinks she is fighting for her relationship with Jason by taking Cyrus up on his deal.

I feel bad for JaSam fans if they split up...and I hope it doesn't happen until their fans have some more nice moments to watch.....BUT I am 100% for SB's Jason getting into a brand new relationship.

He hasn't been in a NEW romance since 2004!! That is an eternity in soap years. And if he can move on without guilt (cuz Sam is happy with someone else) that is icing on the cake in regards to seeing SB involved in unpredictable scenes. Doing different things. Change...change...change is so needed for character growth.

Comment

• Jessi
      Jessi commented
      Editing a comment
      I am co-signing. I especially like SB/Jason being placed in unpredictable situations along with other changes.

• CoffeeCake
      CoffeeCake commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here. I'm just so curious. Who would they try him with? Someone one the show already or someone new? What would that look like? It's hard to even imagine. Every year for the past two GH has been trying to pair Sam elsewhere (Shiloh, Brando, lol) But not Jason not even a hint or a whiff of anyone else.

I was laughing so hard at those scenes. As though Brando, a well built guy who towers FEET over Sam, should be worried about her threats. Those scenes were laughable.
    That was really funny in a horrible, embarrassing way. Come on, writers.......
    Sam says she is looking out for Molly? How about respecting her and shutting up as she requested?

Comment

• lala214
      lala214 commented
      Editing a comment
      Right?!?!? Molly doesn't need her fighting her battles or telling Brando to back off! Ugh . . . . Sam is beyond annoying. They (the writers) need to find something for her to do!

Sam always interferes in others peoples lives. She cannot keep her own life straight but she thinks she always knows whats best for others.

Comment

The bully in Sam came out today. Brando did nothing to deserve her threats. He could have told her that Molly came onto him first but he didn’t. I’m seeing Brando as a really nice guy. I hope they don’t pair him with Sam, anyway she’s too old for him. Maybe Kristina. Who else is there for him in his age group?
      Sasha ?

Comment

I thought Brando looked rather bemused by big, bad Sam's threat.

I think Brando is a nice person, if somewhat bland at the present time. I don't mind that, really, as it allows the character to get a foothold on the show without tying lots of baggage that would follow him during his duration on the show.

Comment

• coffeeberry33
          coffeeberry33 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was pretty amused by Sam’s idle threat

Brando seems genuinely nice...I liked how he handled himself in these scenes.

“You made it my business when you slept with my sister.” ...Really? ...You’re better than this Sam.

Comment

• rkm137
          rkm137 commented
          Editing a comment
          That line got me too. WTF? No. Molly is an adult. You, Sam, are her sister, not her guardian. It won't happen, but Brando should be so put off by this nonsense that he considers getting away from all of the Davis ladies a blessing.
          Last edited by rkm137; April 28, 2020, 11:36 PM.

• Starrgirlfish
          Starrgirlfish commented
          Editing a comment
          rkm137 ...Yeah it was just such a strange line. Your sister isn’t underage...and she explained to Sam already that he didn’t take advantage of her. Nor is he blackmailing or making Molly feel unsafe. It’s just weird to be so overly hostile about it.

• bubsmom
          bubsmom commented
          Editing a comment
          Seriously, is it the 1950's and Sam is Molly's father? 😄

I literally yelled Shut up Sam at my tv! He should tell Molly if she or one more person gives him grief over the night he’s supposed to forget he will tell TJ himself!

Comment

• Carerra
          Carerra commented
          Editing a comment
          I want to tell Sam to shut up every time she opens her mouth😂😂😂

Sam doesn't have anything else to occupy her time but get up in other people's business.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
          Wanda Wolek commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm beginning to think Sam is so unhappy right now that she just wants to make everyone unhappy around her.

OMG - he had NO IDEA who Molly's family was when Molly came onto HIM - and they slept together. And he TOLD Sam that he had no idea who TJ was until AFTER they were together.

He has been nothing but NICE - and Sam has been nothing but a pain on the a$$ BULLY.

Man alive she's annoying.

Comment

Sam is really annoying. It seems she needs to do some self reflection

Comment

Originally posted by cadreamin' View Post
            The bully in Sam came out today. Brando did nothing to deserve her threats.
            Yeah, it did, and by world of hurt, that would obviously come from Sonny or Jason, and she knows it.

Now that Brando had his interactions Molly and her two unpleasant sisters,
            Brando should run screaming the next TIME someone in that family tree even makes eyes at him.
            Last edited by Sam_Philly_Girl; April 28, 2020, 08:48 PM. Reason: add

Comment

She was looking out for her "baby" sister. I have no problem with it.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
                Wanda Wolek commented
                Editing a comment
                And I am my older brother's baby sister, but I would still rip him a new one if he inserted himself into my love life like that. And I love the guy dearly!

• THB54
                THB54 commented
                Editing a comment
                Her baby sister is a consenting adult. Sam has spent YEARS condoning the actions of a mob hitman. She needs to sit her self-righteous behind down and zip her mouth.

• LovingLiz
                LovingLiz commented
                Editing a comment
                Uh I'm the baby in the family too, but you butt into my love life after I have told you to stay out, uh sorry you won't HAVE A SISTER. Boundaries exist. I have a life and you have absolutely no say or right to go in and mess with MY life.
                But again, I think Sam's issue is she knows who Brando is because he is her handler. Just like Harmony is Jordan's. Ned couldn't get her out on parole so she took up Cyrus's offer. Which was help him take down Sonny and he will spare Jason and she and Jason and kids could go live happily ever after together. And her parole terms are designed just in case she felt like she wanted to spill to Jason what was happening.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X