Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay! Jax and Alexis!

FINALLY - somebody of the writing staff remembered they were friends!

Now can they remember that Jax and NED are besties too???

Those scenes are a bit awkward now after the Twitter drama between Nancy and Ingo.

Comment

Twitter drama? What did I miss?

Comment

• FLPeaches
      FLPeaches
      Senior Board Member
      FLPeaches commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess I must have missed it, too...
      ??

• Mr.Sami_Brady
      Mr.Sami_Brady
      Soap Addict
      Mr.Sami_Brady commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait, WHAT?!

• jodyb22
      jodyb22
      Scriptwriter
      jodyb22 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have no idea about twitter drama but hopefully as actors they can continue to overcome. I have to work in the same office with someone I got into a shouting match with years ago. Plus another co-worker that has a very, very different work ethic from mine and we never see eye to eye. We all put it aside and overcome because we both have jobs to do. Hopefully they will too. .

Wait!

What twitter drama??

Please share

Comment

Okay - I just read all about it - and it makes my heart very sad.

And it makes me sad that this might tear apart two characters that have been such good friends for such a long time.

Now I don't know what to make of their friendship.

Can we PLEASE have a Jax and Ned scene now??

Comment

Wow! I'm shocked. The writers love neglecting relationships between the characters especially if the characters are offscreen.

Comment

Jax was my all time favorite pairing for Alexis, although I loved her with a reformed Julian and now with Neil.

Comment

• eileenregina
            eileenregina
            Contract Poster
            eileenregina commented
            Editing a comment
            I really do like Alexis and Neil but I am not sure where they are going with this after they both get in trouble. I just hope a return to Julian is not in the works. Those two are over for good as far as I am concerned. His latest public tantrum which led to the mess Neil and Alexis are in, was it for me.

Haha...not gonna lie it hits a little differently seeing them on screen and knowing their personal drama. Don’t really have much respect for Ingo since he trashed her for blocking him either. Such a shame.

Comment

yup I remember there were four of them that were best friends and all hung out Ned /Alexis, Jax and was the girlfriends name Celeste? That was fun!

Comment

I'm not gonna get into the nitty gritty of the Twitter (and Instagram) drama. I will only add that some very ignorant and ridiculous comments were made and when called out, where doubled down on with even more ignorance and ridiculous comments.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X