Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPECULATION: Will Jason Have to Fight Cyrus Alone?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPECULATION: Will Jason Have to Fight Cyrus Alone?

Mike is clearly nearing the end of his Alzheimers battle and Sonny isn't handling it well. Sonny won't be in a place to make decisions. Will Jason have to battle Cyrus alone once Mike dies? Or, will Cyrus get the best of the Corinthos organization during Sonny's grieving by hurting Jason?

I was thinking along those lines because through all this Jason has had that worried questioning face.

Comment

Originally posted by MorganFamValues View Post
      Mike is clearly nearing the end of his Alzheimers battle and Sonny isn't handling it well. Sonny won't be in a place to make decisions. Will Jason have to battle Cyrus alone once Mike dies? Or, will Cyrus get the best of the Corinthos organization during Sonny's grieving by hurting Jason?
      My guess is Jason is going to be shot and thought dead adding to Sonny's mental struggles, and I think we are going to see Carly taking control of the mob. Hence her recent talks about how she is almost always right when it comes to the business.

Comment

• MorganFamValues
        MorganFamValues
        Board Regular
        MorganFamValues commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope they don't go the "feared/presumed dead" route with Jason again. If he's shot and out of commission, it would be just as traumatic for Sonny and seemingly victorious for Cyrus.

I do like the idea of Carly stepping in.

• december rose
        december rose
        Soap Addict
        december rose commented
        Editing a comment
        If Jasin is shot and presumed dead. not sure that Carly would be in any shape to take over

It wouldn't be surprising if Jason takes the lead. During that meeting between Sonny, Jason, Cyrus, and his right hand man, Sonny looked like the weakest link.

Sonny's "attitude" didn't register as intimidating like Cyrus's calm smirking did.

Comment

So tired of Jason donning his cape and coming to save the day. How about a mayor who has taken on Frank Smith and Mikkos and Stavros Cassadine? How about superspy Anna or Robert? How about a smart and savvy Det. Mac Scorpio? Someone else -- anyone else -- PLEASE!!!!!!

Comment

• MorganFamValues
          MorganFamValues
          Board Regular
          MorganFamValues commented
          Editing a comment
          Why would Anna be involved in taking down Cyrus when she refuses to see that her son is a murdering sociopath?

Perhaps Michael will step in and lose Wylie as a result. It would certainly create some drama.

Comment

Sam aided Jason with his Shiloh fight ( wither he needed help or not) maybe she'll come through for him with Cyrus.

Comment

Jason will take Cyrus on. I picture Cyrus having half a dozen men go after Jason and Jason will punch all six of them in the gut, pull his gun and shoot all of them before they can finish pulling out their guns. Jason will prevail.

Comment

• Shellyinphx
              Shellyinphx
              Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
              Shellyinphx commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes exactly. I don't even think it is a matter of will he have to...he most likely wants to.

Jason has always done everything, IMO. Sonny just shoots off his mouth and makes threats and makes like the tough guy in charge.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X