Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Back Karaoke

I've been re-watching scenes from 2009 and miss all the karaoke scenes we used to get at Jake's. Just over the course of a few episodes, there were numerous characters singing at Maxie and Spinelli's non-wedding reception. The cast looked like they were really enjoying themselves in those scenes. Would karaoke night at The Floating Rib work? I definitely don't think Charlie's would be the right atmosphere for something like that.

OMG - Yes!

And can we PLEASE get Coleman out of jail - and back behind the bar where he belongs???

I miss FUN - and GNO's - friends laughing, drinking, dancing, RELAXING together and forgetting about all of their problems.

Comment

Oh, those were some of the very best times ever!!! ♪ ♫
      I think we all really need this right now...

* And yes, please bring back Coleman

Comment

Coleman was so much fun! One of the acts from the non-wedding reception was Mac and Patrick singing and dancing to Macho Man. Coleman got on the bar, started singing with them. The cast was also doing a conga line as this was happening. So many characters that are gone now- Coleman, Kate, Johnny, Dante just to name a few. Can we get more Mac scenes, please?

Comment

ISA--LOVED Karaoke (AND Coleman) It would be such a great departure from the gloom and doom

Comment

I say we round up our posse - and go get him out of prison. He's been in there wayyyy too long for...……….some trumped up bogus charge that I can't even remember now. Something to do with Maxie? Levi?

Who's with me??

Comment

Now showing one of the karaoke nights at Jakes' would be a rerun I would watch.

Comment

• soapgirl9
                soapgirl9 commented
                Editing a comment
                That's a great idea! 🤗

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X