Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored to Tears with Alexis and Neil

I'm sorry if someone else has already posted this but Alexis and Neil are as boring a couple as I can ever remember. It's worse than watching Sam and Jason! I fast forward through every one of their interactions. They bore me to death! Alexis belongs with Julian. Neil needs to go home.

I agree, they are a total bore, and this storyline of bad Alexis for having sex with Niel is so juvenile, it's pathetic. I FF them as well. And I agree, Alexis and Julian were awesome as a couple. I still don't understand why the writers trashed them.

Comment

Yeah, the back and forth with Alexis and Neil has been drawn out too long, and I have lost interest in their relationship, or whatever it is.

And since when does Alexis not know who Britt is? She was only engaged to her nephew Nikolas, and living with him on Spoon Island for months. I don't like when writers don't do their research.

Comment

It's easy to FF them. You start off watching, see that the same lame story has not progressed at all for the past , O dont know how many weeks now, and since I don't see any natural chemistry between actors to keep me watching, you simply FF.

Comment

It’s been a while since I’ve enjoyed Alexis this much. Finally a pairing I can accept for her . I just hope it lasts.

Comment

I don't ever want to see Alexis and Julian again after his disgusting display in the hospital. Now Alexis could lose her law license, which she already lost once thanks to Julian.

Comment

• eileenregina
              eileenregina
              Contract Poster
              eileenregina commented
              Editing a comment
              I love her with Neil and don't think they are at all boring. The last thing I want to see is her back with the abusive Julian and I don't care about any "chemistry" as an excuse. After he publicly humiliated her as his latest stunt and will probably get her disbarred, she needs to tell him to hit the road. I don't even like them as friends at this point.

I think Neil/Alexis fall victim to being on sporadically..

Comment

Originally posted by SamandWillowFan View Post
              I don't ever want to see Alexis and Julian again after his disgusting display in the hospital. Now Alexis could lose her law license, which she already lost once thanks to Julian.
              Alexis is a 60 year old woman who chose to defy ethics and sleep with her therapist, and then chose to lie under oath. This is on no one but Alexis.

I find this pairing juvenile, and dull.

Comment

Their initial spark showed promise but I agree. As a result of this stupid story they have become boring. I wish the writers had given them a chance without this kind of interference.

Comment

I have thought they were boring from day one. In fact, I find Alexis boring and have for years now. I am glad Julien is away from her.

Comment

I have become bored with them, too.

It's too bad the former writers had Julian hold a knife to Alexis' throat. It made that impossible to come back from. Wasn't WDV up for contract renewal at that time? Seems to me he might've been.

Neil has kind of a creepy quality to him, too. I just don't care about them.

JaSam is a completely different story. They need to stop with all the crap keeping them apart.

Comment

• McShirls
                      McShirls
                      Soap Addict
                      McShirls commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The actor was definitely up for a contract renewal and I believe he wasn't planning on returning. They changed his motivation for almost killing her when he decided to stay on the show. What a joke.

• THB54
                      THB54
                      Recurring Poster
                      THB54 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, William DeVry was in contract negotiations which apparently had not been going well. Assuming that he wouldn't return, the writers decided to completely demonize the character. Of course, a new agreement was reached but the damage was done. Shows you shouldn't make assumptions until negotiations are finalized. One of the women writers (the first one to retire; can't recall her name) admitted they went too far, but by then it was too late.

I agree with the OP and
                    NolaAnn
                    Senior Board Member
                    NolaAnn. They are so incredibly bland together. I don't dislike Neil on his own, but his pairing with Alexis is just as forced and lackluster as Jax/ Nina and Peter/Maxie. This show really needs to do some chemistry testing and pay attention to the results and not just throw people together for the sake of forced coupling.

Julian and Alexis have always had a natural chemistry and fire and intensity in their eyes when they share scenes. They are the ones who should be together.

They should chem test Neil with Nina, with Harmony, or even Dr. O when she returns from the Hague. Heck maybe she could resume writing her medical column and do a series of interviews on mental health and they could test that chemistry level..

Comment

• 4everJJfan
                      4everJJfan
                      Board Regular
                      4everJJfan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree that Neil and Alexis are like watching paint dry...... the characters on their own are appealing enough, just not together.. If they want to keep Neil around, they need to find him a different match.....

Originally posted by jodyb22 View Post
                    I agree with the OP and
                    NolaAnn
                    Senior Board Member
                    NolaAnn. They are so incredibly bland together. I don't dislike Neil on his own, but his pairing with Alexis is just as forced and lackluster as Jax/ Nina and Peter/Maxie. This show really needs to do some chemistry testing and pay attention to the results and not just throw people together for the sake of forced coupling.

Julian and Alexis have always had a natural chemistry and fire and intensity in their eyes when they share scenes. They are the ones who should be together.

They should chem test Neil with Nina, with Harmony, or even Dr. O when she returns from the Hague. Heck maybe she could resume writing her medical column and do a series of interviews on mental health and they could test that chemistry level..
                    Dr. O and Neil? Hmmm. I think she'd have more chemistry with Jax, although she's older.

Nina doesn't seem to have chemistry with anyone but Valentin.

Maxie has chemistry with Michael. I would rather see her with him than stupid Peter.

Comment

• xoregonian
                      xoregonian
                      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                      xoregonian commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't think this newer Nina even has chem with Val (MS totally rocked it with Val though). And she certainly doesn't have any chem with Jax. I don't know who they could pair her with.

Originally posted by JoanieGirl View Post
                    I'm sorry if someone else has already posted this but Alexis and Neil are as boring a couple as I can ever remember. It's worse than watching Sam and Jason! I fast forward through every one of their interactions. They bore me to death! Alexis belongs with Julian. Neil needs to go home.
                    I love you, OP 💘 I don't find Alexis and Neil, or Sam and Jason, interesting in any way as couples. I fast forward through all of their scenes, and wish the writers would either write better storylines for them or give the screen time to more interesting characters

Comment

I used to like Neil and Alexis. Their little elevator scene shed a lot of light on Neil. But since then he's just a complete creepy bore.

What's with the wolfman look? He looks unkempt. He was better as a therapist. Now what's he going to do without his license?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X