• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tollyfan35
    Senior Board Member
    • May 2018

brando's ringtone -- "My Old Kentucky Home?"

i have a feeling his ringtone will be my old kentucky home it would so soapy if molly slept with one of tj's kidnappers
  • SamandWillowFan
    Senior Board Member
    • Dec 2018

But he doesn’t have a Southern accent. The only who does on canvas is Martin Gray.

Comment

• ForeverPluto
      ForeverPluto commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought of him when TJ mentioned the Southern accent. If Martin was one of the kidnappers, I never saw this potential twist coming!! I wonder what connection he has to Cyrus???
  • carson288208
    Contract Poster
    • May 2010

That would be soapy indeed if Brando was one of the kidnappers and then him and Molly slept together. Brando doesn't have a southern accent but if he was one of the kidnappers then he could have faked one ? But Martin Grey is the only one with an accent. Hell, at this point i wouldn't be surprised if he is involved with Cyrus.

Comment

• OLTL'69
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Apr 2011

Everyone thought he looked like Col. Sanders

Comment

• Wild Horses
        Day Player
        • Oct 2017

Originally posted by SamandWillowFan View Post
        But he doesn’t have a Southern accent. The only who does on canvas is Martin Gray.
        Could this be the reason why Martin Grey was given that bad southern twang?

Comment

• TheBlackRose
          TheBlackRose commented
          Editing a comment
          Feels like there's always been something to Martin Gray, because I couldn't imagine them picking a well-known soap actor to just play an attorney who's just sort of there sometimes and not others.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it... But Renault is of Latin origin and means "ruler's advisor." They're heavily implying Cyrus is the ruler, but maybe Martin Gray (AKA ???) is actually our real main villain. Much like Theo/The Balkan (as terrible as that story was, he started as a nobody and very obviously became The Balkan).
      • Clementine15
        Scriptwriter
        • May 2015

My old Kentucky home isn't exactly the ringtone a modern day thug would have, so l think anyway. But it absolutely seems like a ringtone Martin Grey would have! l was hoping we would see him again, and being mixed up with Cyrus would be perfect

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2010

Wait a minute....how could Brando be one of the thugs watching TJ ? Brando was in bed with Molly from the previous evening to the next morning until Sam woke them up.

Comment

• maggiebh
            Scriptwriter
            • Aug 2015

I have thought from the first day that Brando showed up saving Carly that he was somehow involved with Cyrus. It was just too coincidental that he just happened to be there with a gun. Brando also seemed to recognize TJ today, so while he may not have been the guy with the southern accent, he very well could be one of the kidnappers.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
              Scriptwriter
              • Aug 2009

I'd certainly be a happy camper if Michael E. Knight ( Martin Gray) has an expanded role that isn't corn pone hokey. I'd love to see him be the puppetmaster of Cyrus... And maybe tie up a few other loose ends people have been wondering about for months to years. Like, where does Hayden go and why? Is Cassandra alive? Is Anna really Alex and if so, then where's Anna? BRING ON DAVID HAYWARD!! ( Vincent Irizzary)

We need a hugely bad man who's a seasoned soap actor like MEK!!! ... Cyrus falls short, IMO. He talks too much to everyone about everything, IMO, especially to Jordan and Laura.
              Take the white beard off Martin Gray, make him look more like our Tad, and watch out, Port Charles.

It would work supremely, IF, after the COVID 19 shutdown, Vince Irizarry could show up as his sidekick " Doctor Death". ( but no one would really die, as David Hayward, Anna Devane's former husband, wasn't a murderer).
              Anna and David Hayward would be my dream SL because I NEVER got to see him with her on AMC!! ( I was very late to ABC after ATWT started changing then cancelled). They changed over Anna to GH so they could bring the superb David Hayward too.

I'd give up: Valentin, Sasha, Jordan, Nelle, Brando, Diane, Peter, Nelle, Willow, Harmony, Cyrus, Brooklyn, and others just to see MEK and VI have great roles on GH for a year or two. It's NOT an AMC thing, it's just that I saw their work on that show first. I like MEK as Martin but think they need to lose the huge mystery man image and bring him into sharp focus.

Comment

• TheBlackRose
                TheBlackRose commented
                Editing a comment
                Anna was originally GH

• MalteseBaby
                MalteseBaby commented
                Editing a comment
                OK, but she was talked about by "Dr. David Hayward" on AMC for all the years I watched it.. Her and their daughter Leora, who died.
                It was such a strongly repeated " memory" of his that I'd love to see them together now. I missed the years before on both soaps.
            • samson2
              Soap Addict
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by SamandWillowFan View Post
              Yes! Good call .Martin is shady....

Comment

• LisalovesJaSam
                Senior Board Member
                • Oct 2015

Martin Gray was willing to help Valentin find the portrait of Helena Cassadine...so I wouldn't put anything past him.

It seems like he'll do anything for money, even work for Nelle from hell.

Comment

• Soapaholic26
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Jan 2017

I’m hoping the guess of Martin Gray is right, because I was afraid they were doing another KFC plug with a guest appearance from Colonel Sanders again

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X