Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liesl Could Blow Nelle's Story Out Of The Water

It's too bad Liesl is in prison. Michael could really use her as a witness in the custody case.

We already know she won’t though, she visited Nelle in court and agreed to keep her mouth shut just before Anna burst in to arrest her.

Comment

She could have spoken up before her arrest, but she didn't. She and Nelle even had a conversation about it. Liesl doesn't want it revealed that she knew that a baby had been kidnapped and did nothing.

Comment

SInce Sonny forced Brad to confess there were no witnesses so they just had the one whipping boy Brad was guilty but if there had been a true trial more of the truth would have been spoken

Comment

• McShirls
        McShirls
        Soap Addict
        McShirls commented
        Editing a comment
        Brad did speak the truth to the judge when he pled guilty. He clearly said it was her idea.

Liesel delivered the baby and left so it would dispute Nelle's account of having the baby by herself. She didn't see the interaction between Nelle and Brad so Liesel wouldn't be able to say whether Nelle passed out and Brad took her baby and replaced him with his baby.

Comment

Liesl agreed is worth as much as a 3 dollar bill. All it takes is the right offer and Dr. O will sing like a songbird.

Comment

Leisl needs to make a deal and testify against Nelle in the custody hearing to get her charges dropped. I’ve said this from the beginning.

Comment

But she is in the Hague right now

Comment

Knowing that Dr.O is still an important player in the Wiley story makes me feel better that she won't be stuck at The Hague forever and we will be seeing her again. I expect her to be a surprise witness in the court case. She will save the day, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by BellesRose View Post
              Knowing that Dr.O is still an important player in the Wiley story makes me feel better that she won't be stuck at The Hague forever and we will be seeing her again. I expect her to be a surprise witness in the court case. She will save the day, lol!
              But if Nelle is Nina's kid Obrecht may end up helping her. Cause that whole family is psychotic

Comment

Obrecht is a wild card. If Nelle is Nina's daughter and Nina finds out before the court date, Nina would beg Liesel not to reveal what she knows. But if it could get Liesel released from the Hague under WSB custody then she'd testify that she delivered the baby and Nelle was totally healthy before during and after the birth. I'd love to see Liesel placed under Robert's custody. They would have a fun dynamic.

Comment

Originally posted by BellesRose View Post
                I hope you're right. I miss her.

I can't stand stupid Peter.

Comment

It's fine if Dr. O testifies against Nell, but, with her history, why would anyone necessarily believe her? After all she helped Britt steal Lante's embryos, implanted them in her daughter, kidnapped the baby and gave him to Faison, later kidnapped him again to keep him from Dante and Lulu, shot Elizabeth, and used one last Lante embryo to escape prosecution. She's never expressed remorse for any of that. Not to mention the horrible things she did to Robin and Robert. So, color me unimpressed. I've never found her to be the least bit entertaining, and I certainly don't miss her. And, please don't tell me she has changed. I will never buy that until she at least apologizes and tries to make amends to the people she has hurt. Saying "I've changed" doesn't mean no harm, no foul.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X