X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! SOC GH Spoilers for the week of April 27th:

https://www.soapcentral.com/gh/conte...020/200427.php

I hope Brando isn't going anywhere...I like him. Of course Molly chooses to lie until, of course, the secret will blow up in her face. Chase has an encounter with Willow. I hope she realizes what he & Sasha did was a total setup. I'm so annoyed with what they're doing to Chillow. Michael needs to handle Nelle on his own. And if Michael & Willow do move forward with this "marriage" nonsense, I hope it backfires. I'm looking forward to the Nina/Carly scenes which is about Nelle of course. I wonder what Nelle's offer will be.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I cant wait to see how all these episodes finish off

Comment

Thanks as always for sharing...Jordan should turn in her badge...she really screwed up BIG TIME

Comment

Thank you for posting the link !

Comment

Brando isn't going anywhere. I bet Molly's secret will be exposed when she gets pregnant. There's no way to explain a white baby to TJ and even if the baby ends up being TJs the truth would come tumbling long before as Brando refuses to leave town in case the baby is his.

Carly and Finn both quickly realize that "the affair" is fake. Now hopefully they tell Michael and Willow. Let's end this charade please so I can start watching again! Please!

Comment

Jordan should turn in her badge. She's a horrible police chief.

Comment

Originally posted by PinkDiamond View Post
                Thanks as always for sharing...Jordan should turn in her badge...she really screwed up BIG TIME
                Totally!
                Many thanks SAMLEXIS FAN

Comment

Looks like slight (operative word) plot advancment.
                  Look forward to Carly/ Finn's reaction/ analysis of the bilateral break ups.....and that is saying something, because Carly is written to take control of every situation....

Comment

You're welcome. I keep hoping the promo of the week & spoilers will show some movement with these storylines.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X