Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wonder if DZ will be making an appearance (not a spoiler)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder if DZ will be making an appearance (not a spoiler)

They have shown him in flashbacks a couple time in recent day. First with Olivia when she remembered thier goodbye scenes..

Then the one with Mike when he took Avery.

Just seems odd to have flashbacks with Dante
    in them when he is not around?

Makes me miss him.. I always like him
    as Dante , he was a great son, great husband(I choose to forget the horrid Valerie story that was not the Dante Falconeri we know) all around decent guy...I really like his Mother/son relationship with Olivia it was very natural
    and (minus the ridiculous Valerie mess) Dante
    was a loyal one woman man..which on this show is almost non existent.

It would be nice if he does make an appearance. However, I wouldn't read too much into the flashbacks. They're just trying to stretch material.

Comment

The show has been very careful about not using characters in flashbacks that aren't currently on the show because of having to pay them royalties. When I read in the recap that Dante was featured in flashbacks yesterday I also immediately figured that he'd be featured in something upcoming. I had thought recently that the writers would have Robert inform Olivia that Dante had died while under WSB treatment. But now I think we may see him in some capacity. Even if it's a skype call when MIke passes away.

It's definitely odd that they included him while being careful to exclude other non current cast members.

Comment

• McShirls
        McShirls
        Soap Addict
        McShirls commented
        Editing a comment
        We also saw Griffin and Hayden in flashbacks and neither one is returning as far as we know.

There has been some speculation that Dante will return to Port Charles to attend Mike's funeral.

Comment

I also remember a rumor that he would return for Mike's funeral...but who knows if that's true

Comment

It was great to see him in today's show - most of the actors had material that allowed them to stretch their talents.

Comment

I don't think so. I feel like they are allowing previous actors in flashbacks right now because aside from residuals from the episodes that are airing, i don't think any of the actors are getting their regular paychecks right now, no ones worked for over a month aside from the editors themselves and perhaps paying the actors to do their little intros on flashback fridays but since the show is still airing (for now) and the money they're getting isn't really going anywhere they can afford previous actors faces being shown without going over budget. My best guess anyway.

Comment

I'm thinking that in the past, flashbacks or the images of actors no longer on the show used to be a hint that they were likely returning but right now its just to extend the show's new material and its not indicative of a character's potential return so don't get your hopes up. I would not be surprised about DZ showing back up for an episode or two though around Mike's funeral.

Comment

Hmmm...is he on contract already maybe and things are just delayed. I saw him on a GH advert for masks and in flashback episodes. It was around this time last year he came on for 10 days. GH seems to do things by a calendar of sorts, from what I can tell. Probably all moot given the pandemic *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by singingmaiden View Post
                  It would be nice if he does make an appearance. However, I wouldn't read too much into the flashbacks. They're just trying to stretch material.
                  I doubt he will return for the funeral, but it would make good story with everything going on right now!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X