Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyrus vs Laura is the more interesting story

I get that Cyrus was brought in as Sonny’s next big bad mob rival.

...But I think his scenes with Laura have been more compelling overall. They’re really great scene partners and you can really feel the level of calculation and animosity they have toward each other.

I love it when they give Genie Francis something good to work with. She is just so good! Laura does not take kerap off of anyone.

Comment

• Laura Luke
      Laura Luke commented
      Editing a comment
      I see alot of chemistry between them . Maybe a troubled romance in the future?

• Ginuwine
      Ginuwine commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would Laura date a murderer who shot her and tortured others?

Best story going right now

Comment

I wonder if this now puts Charlotte and Rocco in Cyrus' crosshairs. We already know this by goes after the kids of his enemies. I wish he'd take Lulu far far away but he'd probably ring her far too annoying and send her back and grab Laura's grandkids instead. Someone warn Spencer in France!

Comment

Don't see a romantic pairing at all. But love the scenes -- see it as more of a chess match. If Laura can handle Mikkos and Starvos this should be a walk in the park for her. Will TPTB ever let any of the women kick @$$ again -- or will it be super Jason to the rescue as usual? Lots of hints about this going "higher up" so very curious to see where this leads.

Comment

Laura learned from the best...fought the Cassidines..and won...killed her first man at the age of 15...Cyrus doesn't stand a chance....

Comment

I love seeing Genie Francis in any scene but I love seeing her interact with Jeff Kober. I find him extremely handsome too. They may do some sparring and remember Laura is a crack shot and a killer..LoL

Comment

I think it has a lot of potential. A mayor going up against a drug lord is quite the hook, imo. Also, I like the element of having an equal opponent that is tempered with a bit of flirtation (?) such as Valentin/Anna which I have always enjoyed. So far, I think Cyrus is bringing some attributes outside of just straightforward villain like the amusement at Laura's warnings. I guess we'll see if we even get to see this story or any story through. Such uncertainty these days...

Comment

I think this could've been a great story for them to do for when Sonny gets taken out. (Which is unlikely given they have MB all in on Mike's decline.) If Cyrus were a new player who took out PC's resident mob kingpin and left Mayor Laura to pick up the pieces and keep her city from falling into evil mob hands, I could so have been all in on that. Especially if it probed the moral questions of how dirty Laura was willing to get to protect her city.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X