Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cyrus donating to laura's campaign

it seems he is becoming obsessed with her kevin better start watching his back

I doubt that Laura is going to keep the money.

Comment

I do not think Laura would take any money from him. She clearly has his number.

Comment

Well she takes money from Sonny; one mobster is no different from another no matter what he deals in. They are all breaking the law.

Comment

• McShirls
          McShirls
          Soap Addict
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          We know that Cyrus brings drugs into Port Charles. I do think it makes a difference. JMO

• ScrubsFan#1
          ScrubsFan#1
          Executive Poster
          ScrubsFan#1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Laura's relationship with Sonny is DECADES long.

Cyrus tried to MURDER her WEEKS ago.

Big difference.

She won't accept a dime from him.

• eileenregina
          eileenregina
          Contract Poster
          eileenregina commented
          Editing a comment
          Bringing drugs into town is bad, but if Sonny is doing something undercover it is still breaking the law and he is still a member of organized crime. His hit man kills people and I don't care that they are other mobsters or "bad guys" by Sonny's definition, it is still against the law. This brushing off Sonny's crimes as nothing gets really irritating and illogical. That is like saying it is okay to take money that is stolen off a person because you have known them a long time but wouldn't take money that was stolen off someone else because they did something bad to you and you don't know them well enough. There is no "big difference" - they are both criminals with a police record and that is what court of law would look at!
          eileenregina
          Contract Poster
          Last edited by eileenregina; April 24, 2020, 11:04 AM.

Originally posted by eileenregina View Post
        Well she takes money from Sonny; one mobster is no different from another no matter what he deals in. They are all breaking the law.
        I don't think she takes money from Sonny. I remember a scene where Sonny said he would help her but he knew his money would be used against her.

Comment

It's a trap. I used to do the ethics report for our trade associations PAC (Political Action Committee). Every single cent has to be meticulously reported on an ethics report. It's just a listing of every single donation - no matter how small or how large. And so it would put his name on a federal database as her contributor. That makes it look like she's in his pocket She has to rip it up and not accept it and if it's an online donation, send it back. Yes, I know that's real life and not soap life. But the result is the same it shows her accepting a crime lord's money and she could not feign ignorance about it because it had to be reported by her fundraising PAC.

Comment

Hmmmm...I wonder if Cyrus will make his contribution under one of his legitimate business investments which he will use to compromise her later. Maybe he already has.

Comment

I thought he was just needling her. He knows she can't and won't take his money.

Comment

I thought that he was going to do it to get her out of office, rather than because of an attraction.

I did want to add that I don't think that Cyrus set out to kill Laura. I think that he was going after everything Corinthos and she was just there when it went down.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X