Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Michael love Sasha?

I am getting the impression that he loved Willow.
    He was ready to marry Willow in a blink of an eye. The betrayal hurts him because it hurts Willow.

I believe Michael loved Willow, but she was with someone that was his friend no less. Nina also pushed him to Sasha. Michael liked the non complicated relationship she had with Sasha.

Yeah he was more upset Chase cheated on Willow than that his own girlfriend cheated on him. He said he’d make sure no one hurts Willow ever again.

Comment

• reality addict
      reality addict
      Senior Board Member
      reality addict commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry but I missed something. I thought he was all in and aware of the Chase/Sasha scam, fake marriage? It's my understanding that the only one not aware was Willow.

• Wendall Wilcox
      Wendall Wilcox
      Scriptwriter
      Wendall Wilcox commented
      Editing a comment
      No Michael thinks he and Willow were betrayed by Sasha/Chase. But he's most upset that Willow's heart was broken

Michael and Sasha seemed to have a friends with benefits thing going.

The whole mess with Nelle, and Sasha getting herself involved, pushed them closer together more than mutual attraction, IMO.

Michael and Willow established an emotional bond at Grief Counseling. Personality wise they're very compatible, if boring to some viewers.

I thought they would become a couple until Chase took the initiative and asked Willow out first.

Comment

No, he never loved her. He couldn't have cared less that Sasha cheated on him. He only cared about Willow. Sasha doesn't know she didn't lose anything by getting rid of Michael. He didn't want her anyway!

Comment

He claimed to love Sasha....but it always seemed to me he simply settled for her. He was crushing on Willow, but he found out she started dating Chase, and he suddenly found Sasha interesting. It's ridiculous that he believes this "affair" has gone on right under his and Willow's noses.

Comment

I've thought that Michael loved Willow this entire time...He just can't admit it to himself yet. His love for Willow was evident when he was yelling at Chase. I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by lala214 View Post
            No, he never loved her. He couldn't have cared less that Sasha cheated on him. He only cared about Willow. Sasha doesn't know she didn't lose anything by getting rid of Michael. He didn't want her anyway!
            Right. I started the topic with Michael, but Sasha also has other priorities other than Michael like the magazine and traveling.

The only ones loosing here are Chase and Willow.

Comment

• lala214
              lala214
              Board Regular
              lala214 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmmm . . . granted, I have not been following the Sasha/Michael romance, but she came up w/this dumb plan b/c she truly believes it will help Michael. She has been crying, and it does not seem fake. It seems to me like she really does love Michael and is putting his happiness above her own. She can love Michael and want to travel and work for the magazine. Those things aren't mutually exclusive.

I think it's telling that Michael was more upset that WILLOW got hurt than that Chase slept w/his girlfriend. To me, that speaks volumes and tells me that Sasha was more invested in Michael than he was in her. She deserves better than him, and I say that as someone who is not a huge Sasha fan.

I’m getting the impression that Chase and Sasha basically told the truth about how left out they’ve been feeling, even though this is a set up, and Michael and Willow did a pretty good job of analyzing why it happened. They were all looking for a way out. Chase loves Willow but he also saw the writing on the wall and knew he would eventually get tired of sharing her with Wiley and resent it. Based on the bio I read of this character, he also knows on a personal level that Nelle is quite the psycho. Sasha loves Michael but she deep down doesn’t want to get married or be a stepmother or wait around for Michael after he makes a sham marriage to Willow. Who would? So she decided to go along with the short, painful breakup. And, if this wasn’t a soap opera, Sasha would probably be right that Willow and Michael will fall in love and be happy. But it will probably last a few months until the next big twist.

Comment

Yes, Michael loves Sasha and Sasha loves Michael. Chase loves Willow and Willow loves Chase. This whole scenario is so stupid because the people who love each other are being torn apart by bad writing. This is just a waste of all our time..

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Philly_Girl View Post
                Michael and Sasha seemed to have a friends with benefits thing going.

The whole mess with Nelle, and Sasha getting herself involved, pushed them closer together more than mutual attraction, IMO.

Michael and Willow established an emotional bond at Grief Counseling. Personality wise they're very compatible, if boring to some viewers.

I thought they would become a couple until Chase took the initiative and asked Willow out first.
                I love both Willow and Michael, but I do accept that if not written properly they might get boring. Willow is not a Carly, a Sam, a Liz or even an Alexis. Willow is a saint as of now and Michael..well he is a good guy. Their problem will come from external factors which is why I am jumping in the fraternal twin theory bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Soaper15 View Post
                  I've thought that Michael loved Willow this entire time...He just can't admit it to himself yet. His love for Willow was evident when he was yelling at Chase. I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
                  Not a Michael fan but I did like when he said he’d make sure Willow never got hurt again. It was pretty cool 👌

Comment

When Willow first appeared in PC, I immediately thought she was there for Michael. His relationship with Sasha seems forced. I think Michael could have loved Willow but not for Chase being in her life.

Yes I agree - Willow and Michael just fit together better.

Comment

• LovingLiz
                      LovingLiz
                      Scriptwriter
                      LovingLiz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think Sasha was the one that "fit" into his life without children. Honestly when I watch Michael and his harem I think of Jason with his and Nelle is Carly, Willow is Liz, and Sam is Sasha.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Millow. I always thought they would be a good couple and was disappointed when Chase and Sasha came along and they got into relationships with them.

Comment

No I don't think he ever did. As posters above have mentioned, Sasha and Michael had a friends with benefits type of relationship going. I think Michael started to "fall" for Sasha when she got sick with that injected flu from Cassandra. He was further reeled in when Sasha admitted the lie about being Nina's daughter. Even with the fallout from that, he stood by her. In all of these things I mentioned, the draw to Sasha for Michael was when Sasha became the damsel in distress he felt he had to protect and stand by. This seems to be a pattern with Michael. He liked those "wounded bird" types of women. And then there's Willow. On some level, I think that is why he has always been drawn to Willow.The difference now is that Sasha no longer needs rescuing where as Willow has a lot of drama surrounding her (grieving the loss of her late son, having a baby by a creepy cult leader, a mother who's now working for a drug lord/mob boss, being cheated on by her boyfriend, etc). I hate to say it but even if there wasn't a "Wiley", I think Michael might have still eventually gravitated towards Willow.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverPluto View Post
                      I hate to say it but even if there wasn't a "Wiley", I think Michael might have still eventually gravitated towards Willow.
                      But would she be drawn to him if there was no Wiley ?

Comment

• Sam_Philly_Girl
                        Sam_Philly_Girl
                        Board Regular
                        Sam_Philly_Girl commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The other distress in Willow's life was Shiloh. He could've possibly been drawn into Willow's life via Jason/Sam who were also involved with Shiloh/Harmony/Willow.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X