Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael assaulted a cop.

I guess he's not going to arrest him because he's not interested in pressing assault charges, probably because he knew he deserved it. I know this is just a TV show but it's amazing how someone can just shove a cop and get the hell away with it lol

Did I miss a scene? I did not see Michael assault Chase.
    What happened ? What did Chase do?

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Michael gave Chase a small shove in anger on his way out the door.

Chase tried to hold his tears back after he left

• DallasGal
      DallasGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks ScrubsFan#1

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome

True - but it also amazes me how a woman can knock another woman unconscious - and waltz out of the courtroom without even an "I'm sorry" to her victim.

The writers invent their own rules up about law enforcement as they go. We can't expect ANYTHING to make any sense anymore.

Comment

Reminds me of the time Carly slapped Taggert for interrupting her wedding to arrest Sonny. Carly was arrested and got some community service. Lol.

Comment

• OLTLfan4lyfe
        OLTLfan4lyfe commented
        Editing a comment
        Well at least she got some kind of sanction for that, go figure.

I was surprised that Michael did not deck Chase........

Comment

• OLTLfan4lyfe
        OLTLfan4lyfe commented
        Editing a comment
        Then Michael probably would've been charged with assault, period.

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        I do not believe that Michael "assaulted" a cop - he physically "pushed" a man he thought was a friend away from him, in the man's apartment after the man admitted to betraying their friendship by having a sexual relationship with Michael's girlfriend. No badges were flashed, no threats were made. I honestly believe that if Michael had socked him in the jaw, Chase would not have pressed charges. Would he want to explain that one to his superiors??

Originally posted by OLTLBoomer View Post
      I was surprised that Michael did not deck Chase........
      I think Chase would have preferred that. He knows he totally wrecked his life.

Comment

I thought the same thing...had it been Brooklyn Chase would have cuffed her in a heartbeat....but Chase can't go around arresting everyone who shoves him in anger.....he was in his apartment and not on duty...I'm sure he considered the source...Michael would have been free in five minutes..and I can just hear the judge...you were having an affair with his girlfriend and had the nerve to take a tiny little shove this far????...really???!!!!....nooooooo...of course he let it go....

Comment

Chase was NOT on duty...so how can Micheal giving him a shove after finding out he slept with his girlfriend be considered assaulting a Cop

Comment

• OLTL'69
            OLTL'69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you there is a difference when the cop is doing his job . and the shove is to stop that job. THis was just a shove and he wasn't shoving Chase to avoid an arrest

Michael shoved past a good friend who completely betrayed him. There was no assault, but I would have given him a pass id he did punch him/

Comment

• FLPeaches
            FLPeaches commented
            Editing a comment
            militarymom .. ' Michael shoved past a good friend who completely betrayed him ' ...
            This is exactly how I saw it. ^

That was barely an assault. I know technically it was, but Michael should have punched him! And not b/c I agree with or like Michael, but just b/c that would have been more realistic.

That little shove was sad, weak, and pathetic . . . so I guess it does fit Michael. He is all those things! LOL!

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
            ScrubsFan#1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Not that it wouldn't be deserved - but I'm glad it didn't happen. As a huge fan of their bromance - it would have been painful too watch.

• OLTLfan4lyfe
            OLTLfan4lyfe commented
            Editing a comment
            "but Michael should have punched him"

Then Michael would've been charged with assault, period.

• lala214
            lala214 commented
            Editing a comment
            ScrubsFan#1 - I think the bromance is pretty much dead for the forseeable future, but I understand your POV.

OLTLfan4lyfe - Chase wouldn't have sought charges, so Michael should have gone in for the punch. He's such a weak character.

Originally posted by FLPeaches View Post
          militarymom .. ' Michael shoved past a good friend who completely betrayed him ' ...
          This is exactly how I saw it. ^
          I'm with you both. My partner, a retired cop, agreed.

Comment

What Michael did had nothing to do with Chase being a cop. It had to do with the betrayal of a friendship. I would hope Chase would never say Michael ”assaulted” him as a policeman.

Comment

Well I don't think Chase wants to charge Michael. He already broke his best friend's heart and destroyed the woman he loves. That's enough for one day.

Comment

An off duty cop, so no it wasn’t assault on an officer. Shoving Chase qualifies as ordinary assault, but it would be laughed out of court.

Comment

In my Michael/Chase ship I think Michael finds it too hard to punch Chase. Even in this scenario. He still thinks of him as Pseudo brother

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X