Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chase/Sasha plot twist was so obvious.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clementine15
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, Scrubs, they do. Sadly

• ScrubsFan#1
    commented on 's reply
    She will - and she will tell Sasha to keep quiet about it - so Michael can get Wiley.

• faceless
    commented on 's reply
    i fully expect Sasha to just tell Carly the truth as soon as Carly stares at her in private.

• eileenregina
    commented on 's reply
    Michael comes across as clueless anyway; no wonder he lets mommy make his big decisions. I thought Willow would have seen through it. Again, people are dumbed down to moron level to push a storyline along.

• ScrubsFan#1
    commented on 's reply
    I hated the way Joss was written when she was talking to Michael about the plan. She honest to God - didn't understand why Willow wouldn't want to marry Michael. He actually had to EXPLAIN to her that she was in LOVE with - and living with another man - so she didn't want to break up with him to marry someone she didn't love.

SMFH at these writers. Do they ALL think that we are aliens from another planet - that are incapable of logical and reasonable thinking?????

• Wendall Wilcox
    replied
    Originally posted by ScrubsFan#1 View Post
    Well all of you guys KNOW Carly will sniff this out - in 2.5 seconds flat. And she won't clue Michael in because she thinks he's better off with Willow to get Wiley

The writers are so predictable - this is exactly what is going to happen.
    So that’s another person not thinking of Willow as her own person. Only a means to an end

Leave a comment:

• ScrubsFan#1
    replied
    Well all of you guys KNOW Carly will sniff this out - in 2.5 seconds flat. And she won't clue Michael in because she thinks he's better off with Willow to get Wiley

The writers are so predictable - this is exactly what is going to happen.

Leave a comment:

• BellesRose
    commented on 's reply
    Chase was very convincing, I agree, and Josh Swickard's acting was very beilievable, but I did have a moment today when I thought that Michael would confess to Chase that he knew what was going on.

And for those on the outside of the situation looking in, I think at least someone should figure it out.

• Quinoa
    replied
    Sasha came up with the plan for Michael and Willow to marry and has kept pushing it. Why do they not realize the obvious?

Leave a comment:

• OLTLBoomer
    commented on 's reply
    The writing / Chase's dialogue, plus Willow and Michael being everything Wylie was actually believable. Josh Swickard's acting was a great selling point - he had me believing him. When he told Willow she was all things all the time Wylie, my husband and I were "that's true...."

• Wendall Wilcox
    replied
    Nelle didn’t lift a finger. An the posse basically fell apart

Leave a comment:

• BellesRose
    replied
    It is surprising that neither Michael nor Willow has figured them out. I wonder who will be the one, because surely someone will see through them.

Leave a comment:

• faceless
    replied
    i was surprised that it went this way, i was expecting them to just sort of accidentally sleep together.

it being a deliberate plot to push Willow to do the one thing she would never do without their help is way better than another "oops, i accidentally cheated" storyline.

Leave a comment:

• RoccoG1996
    started a topic The Chase/Sasha plot twist was so obvious.

The Chase/Sasha plot twist was so obvious.

And it came out of the blue with no reasonable build up. I can say I am disappointed in this direction so fast. Now my view about this foursome has been compromised and it’s leaning me towards team Nelle. I was expecting this plot but not right and It would have worked better if Chase and Sasha didn’t plan this but it sort of happened because they felt left out.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X