Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chase/Sasha plot twist was so obvious.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chase/Sasha plot twist was so obvious.

And it came out of the blue with no reasonable build up. I can say I am disappointed in this direction so fast. Now my view about this foursome has been compromised and it’s leaning me towards team Nelle. I was expecting this plot but not right and It would have worked better if Chase and Sasha didn’t plan this but it sort of happened because they felt left out.

i was surprised that it went this way, i was expecting them to just sort of accidentally sleep together.

it being a deliberate plot to push Willow to do the one thing she would never do without their help is way better than another "oops, i accidentally cheated" storyline.

Comment

It is surprising that neither Michael nor Willow has figured them out. I wonder who will be the one, because surely someone will see through them.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        The writing / Chase's dialogue, plus Willow and Michael being everything Wylie was actually believable. Josh Swickard's acting was a great selling point - he had me believing him. When he told Willow she was all things all the time Wylie, my husband and I were "that's true...."

• BellesRose
        BellesRose commented
        Editing a comment
        Chase was very convincing, I agree, and Josh Swickard's acting was very beilievable, but I did have a moment today when I thought that Michael would confess to Chase that he knew what was going on.

And for those on the outside of the situation looking in, I think at least someone should figure it out.

• eileenregina
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        Michael comes across as clueless anyway; no wonder he lets mommy make his big decisions. I thought Willow would have seen through it. Again, people are dumbed down to moron level to push a storyline along.

Nelle didn’t lift a finger. An the posse basically fell apart

Comment

Sasha came up with the plan for Michael and Willow to marry and has kept pushing it. Why do they not realize the obvious?

Comment

Well all of you guys KNOW Carly will sniff this out - in 2.5 seconds flat. And she won't clue Michael in because she thinks he's better off with Willow to get Wiley

The writers are so predictable - this is exactly what is going to happen.

Comment

• faceless
            faceless commented
            Editing a comment
            i fully expect Sasha to just tell Carly the truth as soon as Carly stares at her in private.

• ScrubsFan#1
            ScrubsFan#1 commented
            Editing a comment
            She will - and she will tell Sasha to keep quiet about it - so Michael can get Wiley.

Originally posted by ScrubsFan#1 View Post
          Well all of you guys KNOW Carly will sniff this out - in 2.5 seconds flat. And she won't clue Michael in because she thinks he's better off with Willow to get Wiley

The writers are so predictable - this is exactly what is going to happen.
          So that’s another person not thinking of Willow as her own person. Only a means to an end

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
            ScrubsFan#1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I hated the way Joss was written when she was talking to Michael about the plan. She honest to God - didn't understand why Willow wouldn't want to marry Michael. He actually had to EXPLAIN to her that she was in LOVE with - and living with another man - so she didn't want to break up with him to marry someone she didn't love.

SMFH at these writers. Do they ALL think that we are aliens from another planet - that are incapable of logical and reasonable thinking?????

• Clementine15
            Clementine15 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, Scrubs, they do. Sadly

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X