Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nina as the "voice of reason" for Willow/Nelle

Willow is now going to Nina, her once "main hater" and adversary, for "motherly advice". Askin' her for help in regards to Nelle, confiding in her about her feelings for Wiley, etc. Their relationship has gone from antagonistic to civil to cordial to now being almost...friendly?

Nelle is now being counseled by Nina, the woman who is "conning her" but whom she oddly has many things in common with (history of mental illness, experience as the town pariahs, both committed atrocious acts involving babies). Their relationship started out as friendly when Nelle was Charlotte's nanny, than went sour, and now they're back to being cordial due to Nina's "plan" but like she said, Nina sees a lot of herself in Nelle so how much of this nice act is fake?

The fact that they're puttin' Nina in BOTH these women's orbits as an almost motherly figure, Willow's reaction to the heart necklace, and the fact that Willow/Nelle hate each other really has me thinkin' they're goin' the OLTL Viki/Jessica/Natalie route...one good daughter who takes after her father (Willow/brunette/with Silas' good spirit) and one bad daughter (Nelle/blonde/with Nina's morally grey spirit).

I really really hope that’s the story.

Comment

• EyeWriteSoapz
      EyeWriteSoapz
      Recurring Poster
      EyeWriteSoapz commented
      Editing a comment
      I was always a fan of the Jessica/Natalie dynamic, two sisters from different sides of the tracks and one of my favorite stories was the journey of Alexis/Sam and their journey from hated adversaries to one of the best mother/daughter relationships on the show so I'm really hoping that's where they're going with this.

• SamandWillowFan
      SamandWillowFan
      Senior Board Member
      SamandWillowFan commented
      Editing a comment
      I do as well.

I really hope Willow and Nelle are both her daughters

Comment

Yes, I love that we got scenes with Nina with both Nelle and Willow today. It really gives me hope that my twins theory is for real. And I love that we got full=blown Nelle loves Wiley without anything that contradicts it today.

Comment

They totally are. GOT2B twins. Many of us think so.

Comment

I was surprised at the NIna/ Willow conversation - Nina is trying to make amends to her previous horrible behavior to Willow (good for her). What surprised me was Willow opening up - she must have really been in shock - Willow is generally guarded around Nina.

Nina "Mothering" Nelle is because Nina sees herself in Nelle (I hope NIna is not that murderous). Nina wants Nelle to be reformed. Sadly, Nina has not learned from her first dealings with Nelle.

Comment

I also hope it's headed in the fraternal twins direction of both Nelle & Willow being revealed as Nina's daughters.

Comment

Today is some more possible evidence they could be leaning toward the twins theory

Comment

I don't see how the heart necklace halves make sense if Nina had twins.

Comment

• dillude
                  dillude
                  Executive Poster
                  dillude commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think it could be that each half of the heart necklace was given to each of the twins. Willow mentioned that her mom wouldn't let them keep any mementos, they were always on the move. I think it is possible it was sold back to Madeline for the cash or Harmony gave it away to Nelle's father - you just never know. I think there is a connection though. I love the chemistry between the three Nelle/Willow/Nina and that Nina could go from having no daughters to two that hate each other and having to bridge that drama would make for great television, especially if she champions one at the expense of the other. I'm thinking she'll be Nelle's champion and then realize belatedly after alienating Willow, that Willow is really her daughter or also her daughter setting up a family feud.

I don't know if they should go the twin route, but if it's written well enough I'll take it.

Comment

Could it be a bait and switch? As we all believe Nelle is her daughter, there will be another flashback that the necklace was originally Willow's and somehow Frank got his hands on it and gave it to Nelle.

Comment

Originally posted by McShirls View Post
                    I don't see how the heart necklace halves make sense if Nina had twins.
                    Unless the half heart necklace was never meant for Nina to begin with???? I feel like Madeline may have been told that one twin died either shortly after birth or may be even stillborn. I would think Madeline would have known Nina was pregnant with twins since her pregnancy was being monitored by the staff at Creighton Clark. I think each twin girl was suppose to get the half heart pendant. I think someone on the Creighton Clark staff probably so disgusted by what Madeline was going to do decided to take the baby for herself/himself. Once Madeline was told the other baby died, she gave the one piece of the heart to Nina maybe as consolation that she did have at least one child left.
                    ForeverPluto
                    Senior Board Member
                    Last edited by ForeverPluto; April 23, 2020, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• McShirls
                      McShirls
                      Soap Addict
                      McShirls commented
                      Editing a comment
                      But Madeline left nina her half a heart with a note to be given after she died. That wasn't from a nurse.

• louisesnell96
                      louisesnell96
                      Board Regular
                      louisesnell96 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was thinking the same that the necklace was never meant for Nina to begin with. Then maybe Madeline decided to give it to Nina in the end.

• Eeloie313
                      Eeloie313
                      Day Player
                      Eeloie313 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What did Madeleine's note say? I thought Madeleine's belongings were just given to her by the jailers, not that Madeleine expressed any directions.

Well, Nina keeps telling Jax she doesn't want to find her daughter because she doesn't want to deal with the heartbreak again that she went through with Sasha, which makes me wonder a little if Nelle is a red herring and if Nina will champion her and then find out that she was wrong again, or maybe partially wrong. I still think Willow is also her daughter - they haven't really done anything to make me believe otherwise.

Comment

dillude
                      Executive Poster
                      dillude. I can't imagine Madeline buying back half a heart necklace from its father. The whole twin idea is so ridiculous. I'm hoping it's just false info planted by one of those notoriously bad spoiler sites.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X