Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelle overhearing Willow and Nina.

Nelle overhearing Willow and Nina is a good plot point.

It will make it more "realistic" when Michael and Willow get together. Not as out of the blue.

Nelle and her lawyer would still raise questions.

I’m still holding out hope both girls are Nina’s twins

Comment

Keeping Willow in Nina's orbit is giving me hope that my Nelle/Willow theory has legs. Yes. Also, I'm wondering if we are going to revisit Nelle/Chase if they redeem Nelle if they decide to stick with Willow/Michael.

Comment

Nina told Nelle to look for the compromise. Nelle overhearing about the "break up" could mean Nelle will double down on joint custody in order to worm her way back into Michael's life on a daily basis. Unless Michael and Willow elope before the custody hearing opens, two "single" parents would look good to a judge trying to do right by both parents. Now, This is GH, and Nelle's past does not exist to the court system as shown. So back off on the negative comments - I am not defending Nelle. I am just trying to call it as played out on the canvas.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
          OLTLBoomer
          Aspiring soap scribe
          OLTLBoomer commented
          Editing a comment
          Please - I hear you. I agree that Diane gave Michael bad advice. I am looking at this from Nelle's side - Nelle is going to push MIchael on co-parenting. I just feel this is coming. Maybe I am wrong....

• Wendall Wilcox
          Wendall Wilcox
          Scriptwriter
          Wendall Wilcox commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s really the shows fault. On one instance Nelle said full custody and on one she said joint. Dialogue is contradictory

• emsnana
          emsnana
          Soap Addict
          emsnana commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Nelle is playing Nina ...the only reason she said joint custody is because that is what Nina wanted to hear ...Nelle will never win me over no matter what they do with her ..they wrote her as a deranged sociopath and to me that is what she will remain
          emsnana
          Soap Addict
          Last edited by emsnana; April 22, 2020, 06:15 PM.

All I could think was that nelle is going to use this heartache to her advantage. And I have no doubts that the plan is formulating.
        Shelly, Moderator
        soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post
          Nelle and her lawyer would still raise questions.

I’m still holding out hope both girls are Nina’s twins
          It's got to be twins. It's been speculated for weeks, if not months. Ugh.

Comment

That's the scenario I'm hoping for as well...fraternal twins...Nelle & Willow both being revealed as Nina's daughters.

Comment

There is no way Nelle would get full custody BUT if MAYBE (and only in the soap world)A judge gets so angry at a fake marriage she gives the win to Nelle.. NOT real life where I would think being a convicted murderer just MIGHT have a little effect on the custody

Comment

my dream scenario is this...

during the custody hearing, Nelle flashes the pendant when Nina is testifying and then Nina outs the fact that WIllow tried to get her to run an article on Nelle to discredit her.

*BOOM* the perfect mother figure is tainted on the stand and Nelle gets sole custody.

then everyone will wonder why Nina helped Nelle.

Comment

• xoregonian
                  xoregonian
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  xoregonian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wonder if we have enough new shows left to get this far in the storyline? CBS soaps are out of new episodes as of tomorrow.

• louisesnell96
                  louisesnell96
                  Board Regular
                  louisesnell96 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hear they only have new episodes until May 21st

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X