Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is it ok for jason to be around carly and her kids but not his own family

i get sonny is his boss, but doesn't he have his own office? he can be around josslyn and carly but not sam, jake or danny?

Because the restriction is not on Jason. It's on Sam. She is the one who is on parole. Jason's actions away from her have no bearing.

Comment

He can be around Jake and Danny.. but aside from that, neither carly or Joss are on parole. Yes I'll agree that the conditions of Sam's parole make no sense given what nelle is getting away with but it is what it is
      Shelly, Moderator
      soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• LovingLiz
        LovingLiz commented
        Editing a comment
        He just told Danny he wouldn't be around for a while at the party, he is pulling the Jason "danger danger" card and ditching another woman and the kid he shares with her in order to go get gushed over by Carly and protect his family, Carson/Michael/Joss and now Donna.

• Shellyinphx
        Shellyinphx commented
        Editing a comment
        Well carly is an adult capable if choosing who she wants to be with.. can't say what's up with Joss but they gave always been wishy washy about who she can be around

Originally posted by brigros View Post
      i get sonny is his boss, but doesn't he have his own office? he can be around josslyn and carly but not sam, jake or danny?
      Same question Liason fans had when Jason could hang out with Sam, Maxie and Spin but not Liz....welcome to the next phase of Jasam copy catting Liason scenes, at least they don't make sense with Sam just as they didn't with Liz.

Comment

Originally posted by rkm137 View Post
        Because the restriction is not on Jason. It's on Sam. She is the one who is on parole. Jason's actions away from her have no bearing.
        but he told her he's worried about cyrus that seemed to be is main concern, he told danny he can't see him because of danger at the party
        Last edited by brigros; April 22, 2020, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• rkm137
          rkm137 commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought it was in conjunction with the risks of her being put back in jail and not being there for their children during this threat. But even if reincarceration of Sam were not an issue, Carly and her family are already targets by living with Sonny. Jason visiting doesn't increase that.

• brigros
          brigros commented
          Editing a comment
          danny is also ta target. there no restictions by the court to see him.

Yes I think RKM has it. Sonny's family is already targeted so Jason doesn't make it worse. There are many holes in this. And I don't understand why they didn't kil Cyrus BUt Sonny's house is heavily guarded anyway

Comment

Carly and Joss are already targeted because of Sonny.

Jason being there doesn't make them more a target.

But I never understand that Jason being away makes them safer, I'm sure Cyrus already knows who Sam and Danny are.

Comment

Originally posted by OLTL'69 View Post
            Yes I think RKM has it. Sonny's family is already targeted so Jason doesn't make it worse. There are many holes in this. And I don't understand why they didn't kil Cyrus BUt Sonny's house is heavily guarded anyway
            danny and jake are also already targeted

Comment

• LovingLiz
              LovingLiz commented
              Editing a comment
              I think it may be Jake that ends up in danger, IMO. Whenever this art camp Jason paid for happens, spring break? Summer break? and he will go missing? Liz made a point to ask about Cam's safety, after the kidnapping. That is when Jason should have warned her to keep a close eye on Jake or offered to get Jake a body guard. But they left that huge hole there IMO for a reason. Now there is a paper trail that even though he didnt' try to see Jake during the Holidays, he bought him that trip recently.

• OLTL'69
              OLTL'69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah that is a hole . It isn't like it is a secret that they belong to Jason I mean they took Trina who wasn't living with her dad. But Jason seeing Carly's kids does not pu them in more danger than living with Sonny does. I guess that is it they are stilll living with the target anyway

The restriction is because of SAM, not Jason. Sam is on parole and can't be around convicted felons. Jason is a convicted felon. Carly and Sonny are not on parole.

And it's Jason's choice not to be around the kids because of Cyrus. Joss, Carly et al are all under house lock down or have teams of body guards, that's why he can be around them.

Comment

Originally posted by TinkerTailor View Post

The restriction is because of SAM, not Jason. Sam is on parole and can't be around convicted felons. Jason is a convicted felon. Carly and Sonny are not on parole.
              like i ssaid before he told danny he can't see him because of danger. theres no law that says he can't see danny

Comment

like i ssaid before he told danny he can't see him because of danger. theres no law that says he can't see danny
                See above. There is a second part that deals with that.

Comment

I don’t know why anyone is surprised no matter who it is Sam or Liz / Jake or Danny , Carson and their kids are always going to be #1

Comment

You answered your own question. He can't be with the family because of Sam, and meeting up with the kids at the Q's could put them in danger. He is protecting Danny, and is concentrating on taking care of the threat.

Comment

Jason will NEVER be with or around his own children the way he is with or around Carly, Sonny and their kids because HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE. It's not how this character is written. Never was, never will be the family man many fans have waited so long to see. There is always some reason why Jason walks away or justifies not being in his own children's lives. Face it, Jason is a terrible husband and father. He is and always will be just an appendage to Sonny, and Carly and their kids. That's his true family.

Comment

Originally posted by militarymom View Post

You answered your own question. He can't be with the family because of Sam, and meeting up with the kids at the Q's could put them in danger. He is protecting Danny, and is concentrating on taking care of the threat.
                        but josslyn and michae and donnal wont be targets?

Comment

• militarymom
                          militarymom commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They are already targets,and are living in a well guarded house. Michael is old enough to make his own decisions.

• brigros
                          brigros commented
                          Editing a comment
                          and sam and danny aren't?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X