Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh Nina being nice to nelle

Sorry it is disgusting to watch her be nice to her and seeing nelle sit where Maxie should be. I rather see Nina make amends with Maxie then this fake nonsense.

Not to me. I don't hate Nelle like most people do, so I am happy to see Nina become an ally. Nelle is not as evil as most claim. She loves her child like all the other criminals on this show and has a right to be a parent to him.

Comment

Nina has empathy and has remorse...nelle is a sociopath. She is incapable of empathy or love and being a sociopath That is something that is NOT fixable

Comment

I love it!!! I love Nelle who has empathy and can love. She completely loves her son. She is no sociopath or monster no that is Carly

Comment

• lala214
          lala214 commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed! Nelle is just trying to be a part of her child's life and co-parent w/Michael. I don't see how that's a problem!

Nelle is a sociopath and there is no cure for that ...she is evil to the bone ..she only wants Wiley to torment Michael ..
        Last edited by emsnana; April 22, 2020, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• morganfan
          morganfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, Nelle is pure evil, plain and simple.

They aren't such different people. Both care far more for themselves then anyone else and neither really cares who they hurt as long as they get what they want.
        Shelly, Moderator
        soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

I love that Nina and Nelle are getting along.. I get tired of the worst people in PC looking down their nose at Nelle. I like that she and Nina are going to be Mother and Daughter.

Comment

Everyone had their own opinions on Nelle and that’s fine. But today all Nelle was doing was working in an office. No scheming and plotting

Comment

it was absolutely clear when Nelle exposed her own fears about invasive surgery on the rooftop that she loves her son.

Comment

• McShirls
                McShirls commented
                Editing a comment
                This was another time when she was more concerned with her kidney removal surgery and not what would be best for Wiley. It's always about her needs.

• Shellyinphx
                Shellyinphx commented
                Editing a comment
                But that was almost immediately followed with "I won't let you win carly". Hurting carly has always been her priority.

• ScrubsFan#1
                ScrubsFan#1 commented
                Editing a comment
                And it was absolutely crystal clear when she admitted that she is only using her son as a meal ticket to the good life- that she really doesn't give an ish about him.

Well....that is her daughter, so i guess they have to have some Mommy/Daughter bonding time!

Comment

I like it. I also like that it's going to come out that Nelle is her daughter. I hope they whitewash Nelle. The actress is too good to give up.

Comment

I got no problem with it. I approve. Nina can like who she wants.

Comment

I would be nice to the sociopath that is working for me, as crossing her results in attempted murder......

Comment

It seems Nina lied to Carly about hiring Nelle so she could gather more evidence and be a hostile witness to Nelle at the custody court hearing.

If Nina does testify at court, I have a feeling it's going to be to advocate for Nelle getting Joint Custody of the baby.

If that happens, a confrontation between Carly and Nina should be pretty entertaining.

Comment

They need to lay the path towards mom n daughter reunion.

Comment

• heddalee
                          heddalee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          As Simon and Garfunkle said, a mother and child reunion is only a motion (of a writer's pen) away.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X