Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucked back in to GH and I like Michael and Willow

I hadn’t watched this show for close to 10 years when I started watching it again on Hulu, so I am not familiar with most of the new characters or who they’re supposed to be related to. I think the last time I watched this show was when Nina was pretending she couldn’t walk and was in a wheelchair.

Chase is, I gather, supposed to be the brother of Finn, who I keep thinking of as the vampire/demon from Port Charles instead of the new character the actor is playing. I also assume he’s the cop who arrested Brook Lyn after her catfights with Lulu. Whoever he is, he’s pretty bland. There’s a lot more spark there with Brook Lyn than with Willow or with Michael’s supposed girlfriend Sasha.

Willow seems to be the sweet, put upon heroine who keeps going through tragedy after tragedy and she is already the de facto mother. I thought she and Michael wete already a couple when I turned the show on again. I’m glad I started watching at the end of what sounds like a pretty convoluted baby switch plot, though. Why did she put up the baby for adoption anyway?

Her mom and her joined a cult when she was real young. It was a sex cult. Her mom “gave her” to cult leader and eventually Willow ended up pregnant and ran from the cult. She gave that baby up to keep him front he cult leader. I still am. Chillow even if the story is going in different direction. I’ll try to watch Michael and willow. I’m a big Willow fan (she started as Aidan and Charlottes hot teacher ❤️) If I do end up liking Michael and willow it’s cause it seems Willow is intent being around kids and Michael happens to have a son. So if she is happy than it’s all good. My only fear is Michael has never had best history with women.

Comment

Willow's baby died shortly after being adopted by Brad and Lucas of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. Nelle switched her live baby, Wiley (or Jonah, the name Michael had picked out for his son) with Willow's dead baby. The father of that baby was Shiloh, a man who had a cult and would drug and rape women in a sort of initiation ceremony when they were official members of the cult. I like Willow, especially with Chase. Feel free to ask whatever questions you have.

Edit: Yes, Harrison Chase is the brother of Hamilton Finn. (Or Caleb as you may know his character from Port Charles). The baby switch story did go on for a long time- it took over a year and a half for the truth to come out.
      soapgirl9
      Executive Poster
      Last edited by soapgirl9; April 22, 2020, 06:44 PM.

Comment

I’m glad I missed the sex cult story! So far I like that they at least mention old characters I can recognize but they seem to have so many characters they can’t focus enough on any one of them.

Comment

• soapgirl9
          soapgirl9
          Executive Poster
          soapgirl9 commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely, GH has a big cast. It's been like that for a few years and can be hard for the writers to even try to focus on all the characters at once.

Originally posted by Bookworm8571 View Post

Willow seems to be the sweet, put upon heroine who keeps going through tragedy after tragedy and she is already the de facto mother. I thought she and Michael wete already a couple when I turned the show on again. I’m glad I started watching at the end of what sounds like a pretty convoluted baby switch plot, though. Why did she put up the baby for adoption anyway?
        Reading that made me flashback to Jenny on All My Children. Seems pretty accurate though. Perils of Pauline.

Comment

Willow and Violet are the nicest people on the show. Which is pretty funny. A child and a woman.

Comment

Michael telling Chase he’d never lever het Willow get hurt was actually pretty sweet ❤️

Comment

welcome back , op, we’re glad you’re here

Comment

I like him with Willow better then him and Sasha

Comment

Originally posted by Bookworm8571 View Post
                I’m glad I missed the sex cult story! So far I like that they at least mention old characters I can recognize but they seem to have so many characters they can’t focus enough on any one of them.
                Yes, the cast is too large. They got rid of Drew Cain and Kim Nero, as well as their son Oscar, but the cast is still bloated.

Sadly, Dr. Obrecht is awaiting trial at the Hague.

The two characters I want dead are Peter and Nelle.

Comment

Originally posted by peak_a_bu View Post
                  I like him with Willow better then him and Sasha
                  I liked them from the beginning; thought they had more chemistry than the other pairings.

Comment

Glad you found something to enjoy on the show! It makes watching alot more fun.

The show seems invested in Michael and Willow. They're just getting started so I hope you enjoy the ride.

Comment

I like Michael and Willow as well.....let’s see how this plays out ...

Comment

Originally posted by samson2 View Post
                        I like Michael and Willow as well.....let’s see how this plays out ...
                        It was hard for me. Believe it or not I liked Chase/Willow together even before they met. Like the day before they were first on they have this next day previews. An it showed willow/chase meeting and having some type of fight. 😂 An I was hooked. Now I’ve come to realize pairings separate ( it’s nature of this genre but damn if doesn’t hurt) So I wouldn’t put Michael in top 10 or 20 of favorite people on GH past or present. But hey him telling Chase he’d make sure Willow never got hurt was a step in the right direction 👌 So I’ll take this ride
                        Wendall Wilcox
                        Scriptwriter
                        Last edited by Wendall Wilcox; April 27, 2020, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X