Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Peter just fall for Nelle?

I am so sick of Peter being able to fool everyone. It would seem he has killed at least Drew...and now is hurting Robert by saying that Holly is dead.

Why can't he just fall in love with Nelle and they can jump off a cliff together?

Neither character has one redeeming quality to them.

I'm more convinced than ever that ALEX is Peter's mother.

I'm in love with your post - and buying it a drink.

Cheers!

Comment

OMG, thank for the laugh! I agree, I’ll buy it a drink as well. Very entertaining thought! I can see them now.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1
        Executive Poster
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Alcohol is the only way I'm making it through this horrid Chase, Willow, Sasha fiasco. Today almost did me in. But Nelle and Peter gone would solve SO many problems. Custody would no longer be an issue - but Chase would have to work like a DOG to win Willow's trust and respect back.

Nelle has a crush in Valentin

Comment

No thank you I like Nelle I would never want her with someone as horrible as Peter. I wish they would throw Peter off a cliff.

Comment

Originally posted by LisalovesJaSam View Post
          I am so sick of Peter being able to fool everyone. It would seem he has killed at least Drew...and now is hurting Robert by saying that Holly is dead.

Why can't he just fall in love with Nelle and they can jump off a cliff together?

Neither character has one redeeming quality to them.

I'm more convinced than ever that ALEX is Peter's mother.
          🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Love it! You may jest - but think the havoc they could reek on that town! It could be Fasion and Obrecht all over!

Comment

This thread wins the Internet for the week! Well done OP!
          that would sure solve a lot of problems. Nellie could drown Peter in akyaking accident of car expulsion and one of Peters henchmen (who are always at his beck and call) can see it happen and take Nelle out with one quick blow to the head. 2 awful characters gone with one stone.

Comment

I'm tired of the whole Peter pulling the wool over everyone's eyes especially Anna. Then there's
            Maxie. Please don't hook him up with anyone else just send him off elsewhere. Kill him or just
            let him leave a note and say goodbye. Did he kill Holly? Then I want Robert
            to kill him.

Comment

Can't Peter's misdeeds just finally be exposed and either he dies or goes to prison? Or at very least flees Port Charles? I am sooooo tired of bad guys getting away with everything all the time and other characters being written as moronic to allow with them to get away with everything. And I need Anna and Maxie to feel like fools and admit they were wrong, wronger, wrongest.

Comment

lol. When I read the line I was going to come in and post "as long as it's off a cliff." but I was beat to it by a longshot.

Comment

They are basically the same person. Folks around them are made to look dumb so they get away with their crud
                  Shelly, Moderator
                  soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X