Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Willow saying if it had been one time they could’ve fought through it ?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wendall Wilcox
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2018

Willow saying if it had been one time they could’ve fought through it ?

Wow she really loved him. Not that Chase/Sasha had any actual sex. But her saying if he confessed to this “staged affair” earlier they could’ve fought thru it. She didn’t even yell and scream. She was just so sad. An I only bring this up cause forget one time there’s people who won’t even forgive kissing another person (which to each their own) But Willow really loved Chase that she could’ve forgiven it. It may take years to get over this.
  • OLTL'69
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Apr 2011

Let's destroy this woman so she can be the perfect step mama for this toddler. Does that make ANY sense? How does the perfect step mama make the bio mama have no rights but being a convicted murderer doesn't hurt those rights Mary Poppins as a step mama might help get primary custody but no matter how many times everyone dron
    es on it won't help cut out Nelle's rights

Comment

• Bookworm20
      Lurking in the Shadows
      • May 2019

Exactly!! Her disbelief that chase would even do something like this was heartbreaking. I was curious to see her chemistry with Michael but now I just want to see her happy with Chase again

Comment

• Chris
        Chris commented
        Editing a comment
        My heart broke for Chase most of all. He's doing this for Willow, and Michael and Wiley! Good (great) guy in a terrible situation.
    • Sam_Philly_Girl
      Board Regular
      • May 2018

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post
      Wow she really loved him. Not that Chase/Sasha had any actual sex. But her saying if he confessed to this “staged affair” earlier they could’ve fought thru it. She didn’t even yell and scream.
      He made it clear to her what she walked in on wasn't the first time they'd been together "intimately". If this affair was staged, he really didn't have to add that detail, or blame her personally for it happening. Either he and Sasha are for real, or somebody needed to reign in the writers from going so over the top.

Comment

• Chris
        Chris commented
        Editing a comment
        He had to go in hard to make sure she'd run to Michael. It was brilliant, and heartbreaking.
    • xoregonian
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2014

I love Willow but she sure is a simp. Why didn't she get mad and throw Sasha out? No, she whimpers away like a wounded bird. I do feel badly for her. What a chitty thing to do to her.

Comment

• DSPHAN07
        Newcomer
        • Feb 2017

-The idea that Willow and Michael marry came from Sasha in the first place (as I recall), but it seems Michael has been trying to convince Sasha for the last week that he and Willow should marry, and now Sasha and Chase do this to Willow, with the misplaced logic that she will now turn to Michael. She was crushed when she opened the door, and after everything she has been through this was just uncalled for. The four adults could have figured this out and made the situation work without the writers interfering by giving chase and Sasha a not-so-bright idea. Bad writing, in my opinion. (But it is the job of the writers to create drama and tell the story.)

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
          Soap Addict
          • Sep 2006

This is a classic example of bad writing; trash/write characters out of character to prop up other characters, and/or to force a contrived plot point. This reeks of Guza's mentality.

Comment

• sonyab1974
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Sam_Philly_Girl View Post

He made it clear to her what she walked in on wasn't the first time they'd been together "intimately". If this affair was staged, he really didn't have to add that detail, or blame her personally for it happening. Either he and Sasha are for real, or somebody needed to reign in the writers from going so over the top.
            Yeah it was over the top!!!!!

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
              Soap Addict
              • Jul 2018

She said never in a million years that something like this would happen. Im so sad

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
                Soap Addict
                • Jul 2018

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
                I love Willow but she sure is a simp. Why didn't she get mad and throw Sasha out? No, she whimpers away like a wounded bird. I do feel badly for her. What a chitty thing to do to her.
                She should’ve hit Sasha. She barely yelled

Comment

• littleliz
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  • Nov 2016

So hard to believe and think Willow will figure all this out. It's out of character for Chase to do something
                  like this with Sasha. And wouldn't Michael question the whole thing? I think the writers could come up
                  with another plan. Too bad.

Comment

• TamJonFan
                    Executive Poster
                    • Aug 2005

I can't believe they are going to split up Chase and Willow who have tons of chemistry to stick her with Michael who has no chemistry with any woman. This is horrible. Willow is too smart to think Chase would really do this. This is horrible writing

Comment

• Adriane
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Mr.Sami_Brady View Post
                      This is a classic example of bad writing; trash/write characters out of character to prop up other characters, and/or to force a contrived plot point.
                      I agree. Chase is the scapegoat here. He loves Willow so much so he is making the decision she can't. For her to "save a child she has grown to love" by marrying another man.
                      As a police officer he can not "pretend" with the foursome that they switched partners. There is nothing left to do but cut ties.

Michael on the other hand is using Willow for his own means. He is not thinking about Willow at all, how she will grow closer to Wiley while playing "stepmom" and in the end will be the one left with nothing when they eventually get divorced.

Comment

• Manninglover87
                        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Adriane View Post

I agree. Chase is the scapegoat here. He loves Willow so much so he is making the decision she can't. For her to "save a child she has grown to love" by marrying another man.
                        As a police officer he can not "pretend" with the foursome that they switched partners. There is nothing left to do but cut ties.

Michael on the other hand is using Willow for his own means. He is not thinking about Willow at all, how she will grow closer to Wiley while playing "stepmom" and in the end will be the one left with nothing when they eventually get divorced.
                        I find Chase's actions far from noble. He did not need to break Willow's heart. If he truly felt that Willow needed to be away from him, which was not his decision to make, he could've simply broke up with her. Instead, he chose to cruelly break her heart.

Michael isn't using Willow for his needs, in my opinion. If he were, he would've told Willow they had to get married when Willow said she'd do it if it were the only way. Instead, he told her that his case would be fine without her, despite the fact that he doesn't believe it. He did that because he understands that anything else would put her into a terrible situation. If anyone isn't thinking about Willow and what this might do to her, it's Sasha, and to a lesser extent, Chase. Sasha has been pressuring everyone into this for weeks. Now Chase is piling on to by taking the decision from
                        Willow. They are the ones pushing this, not Michael.

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
                          Soap Addict
                          • Jul 2018

Originally posted by Manninglover87 View Post

I find Chase's actions far from noble. He did not need to break Willow's heart. If he truly felt that Willow needed to be away from him, which was not his decision to make, he could've simply broke up with her. Instead, he chose to cruelly break her heart.

Michael isn't using Willow for his needs, in my opinion. If he were, he would've told Willow they had to get married when Willow said she'd do it if it were the only way. Instead, he told her that his case would be fine without her, despite the fact that he doesn't believe it. He did that because he understands that anything else would put her into a terrible situation. If anyone isn't thinking about Willow and what this might do to her, it's Sasha, and to a lesser extent, Chase. Sasha has been pressuring everyone into this for weeks. Now Chase is piling on to by taking the decision from
                          Willow. They are the ones pushing this, not Michael.
                          You think Michael's intentions are 100 % pure. I mean he wanted to meet Willow to discuss the case and she said no. So he dropped Wiley's name. An she relented. Maybe he likes her

Comment

• OLTL'69
                            OLTL'69 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It bugged me. She told him what was important and he did drop that It was like he was saying without saying it out loud "well if your DATE is more important than Wiley do what you want"

• Shellyinphx
                            Shellyinphx commented
                            Editing a comment
                            He's definitely not pure. I don't believe he truly cares how this is affecting Willow

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X