Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ForeverPluto
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed!!!! Valentine is a scoundrel, no doubt about it. But JPS portrays him such a way where you just can't help but sympathize with him on some level. He has given this character so many layers. Not sure if there will be an Emmy ceremony this year but at some point, JPS really needs to at least nominated for his portrayal of this very complicated character.

• SteveIsJason
    replied
    Valentine is probably my favourite bad character. But JPS does a fantastic job playing him.

Leave a comment:

• militarymom
    replied
    I have loved JPS since his days as evil Will Cortland on AMC. He is a very talented actor.

Leave a comment:

• RogerThorpe#1
    replied
    I like Valentin because the actor made me like him. It takes a good actor who I believe cares about what they are presenting on-screen. JPS doesn’t have to be in every storyline or the star of the show to shine. That is also why I like Curtis.

Leave a comment:

• Q777S
    replied
    bravo jps, but this is so out of character that l& l should be aware that charlotte will not be happy while being kept from her papa.

not. going. to. end. well

Leave a comment:

• ScrubsFan#1
    commented on 's reply
    We ALL know that??

WE don't know any such thing. Even if Hayden does come back - it doesn't have to mean that Finn and Anna automatically break up. There is NO reason why they can't get married - and become a blended family with Hayden. TIIC don't need to cram their 1950's mentality into EVERY storyline. They've already ruined Michael's friendship with Chase, Willow, and Sasha because of it. They need to keep their wrecking ball AWAY from Fanna.

Valentine took a good first step with Charlotte - but the writers are never going to be able to wipe his slate completely clean - to have a stable, solid loving relationship with Anna. She has a GOOD man in Finn - zero need to destroy that.

• divamagenta
    replied
    The look of sheer horror on his face when Charlotte calmly rationalized/normalized what she saw him do spoke volumes without a word. JPS was simply brilliant in that scene, and in the one where he spoke to Laura as well.

I'm hoping this was genuine change in his part, and not just a trick to get Lulu and Laura to let down their guards so he can swoop back in and win custody.

Leave a comment:

• McShirls
    commented on 's reply
    We all know that? All I know is that they never keep Hayden around for very long. Which pleases me to no end. Where have you heard that she's returning yet again? Source, please.

• victorialord
    replied
    He lights up my screen every time! I love Val!!! I love to watch him. JPS does that complex character so well.

Leave a comment:

• awoltl4
    replied
    Rumors have been circulating for a while now for Valetin to be redeemed enough so he can realistically be a valuable couple with Anna. We all know Anna and Finn will break up once Hayden returns to PC. A majority of fans want a chance for Vanna. I think Valetin would have to do a lot of soul searching and be redeemed enough realistically for him to make sense to be with Anna. I think they do have chemistry but as of now it would make more sense for him to be paired with her twin sister Alex. Anna would have to get over a break up with Finn and over the trauma of all the evil things that her spawn son Peter has done to her, Maxie, and others. I.still think Peter is not her son but Alex's!

Leave a comment:

• jodyb22
    replied
    Dang it.... I vowed to stop watching because if the forced marriages nonsense and I have. BUT I really want to seeJPS rock these scenes. He is such a tortured soul. He pulls me in every single time he's onscreen but especially with Charlotte.
    I'm gonna find these scenes online!

Oh JPS I just can't quit you!

Leave a comment:

• ScrubsFan#1
    commented on 's reply
    I agree he should try to grow as a person - but I believe he truly meant every word he said today to Charlotte and to Laura. You could tell he really got his eyes opened by what she said to him - it shook him - and he sincerely was for once in his TRYING to do the right thing by her.

• Wendall Wilcox
    replied
    He should try and to grow as a person and stop manipulative tactics.

Leave a comment:

• capricorn47
    replied
    Originally posted by eileenregina View Post
    This guy is too good to let go of. He is a multi-layered character and unlike some other characters on the show, knows when he has gone to far and how it effects the ones he loves.
    Is JPS leaving ?.....I hope not................................

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Philly_Girl
    commented on 's reply
    That was some very welcome story progression today.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X