Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brook Lynn gets accused of being a selfish brat and she certainly can be but

She is the only one who is consistently there to help Sonny with Mike so she can't be that selfish.

Hey no one is perfect and no one is perfectly evil or completely selfish. For some reason she loves MIke. He doesn't really ask anything of her but to be there. She is good with him
    Sonny can't let go of control but that is Sonny

Comment

• morganfan
      morganfan
      Contract Poster
      morganfan commented
      Editing a comment
      When Sonny told Brooklyn to leave and that Mike was tired, he didn't to it to be mean. He likes Brooklyn and he knows that she has been very good to his dad.

Brook Lynn has been wonderful with Mike. I am happy to see this side of her (reminds me of Lois' warmth)

Comment

• FLPeaches
      FLPeaches
      Senior Board Member
      FLPeaches commented
      Editing a comment
      Brook Lynn is so tender and sweet with ♥Mike ~ and I was just thinking that about Lois.

The only time I can stand her is with Mike and Sonny. And while I don’t expect her to be like that with everyone it would be nice if she didn’t deliberately go out of her way with everyone else to be her worst self.

Comment

I enjoy seeing Brook Lynn with Mike and Sonny.

She shows a soft and caring side.

Comment

I love Brooklyn Im glad she is back and Hope she stays around...

Comment

I totally disagree. I don't like Brooklyn at all, and I don't like that she inserts herself between Sonny and Mike. I feel like they are trying to put Sonny and Brooklyn together, and I don't want to see that.

Comment

I can't stand Brooklyn either but I have enjoyed these scenes with Mike. It shows someone completely opposite of the person she normally is. I wish she would've come back to GH a little more balanced. She's been so selfish and wretched most of the time.

Comment

Brooklyn can be selfish but she has a lot of compassion for Mike and that makes her okay in my book.

Comment

I thought it was so kind of her to think to bring Olivia's meatballs because she knows how much he likes them. Something she did not have to do but did.

Comment

Originally posted by divanisey View Post
                The only time I can stand her is with Mike and Sonny. And while I don’t expect her to be like that with everyone it would be nice if she didn’t deliberately go out of her way with everyone else to be her worst self.
                YES! I don’t like *this* Brooklyn. The character has never been perfect. She has the best of her parents in her. Ned was always a rebellious person, Lois was fun loving, but had the nurturing side too. This Brooklyn is shrill and very snotty. However, when she is with Mike, she is different. I like this side of her. The feud with Lulu is just too high school.

Comment

BLQ needs to more like she was today

Comment

I am just thinking but putting Brook in a corporate job was all wrong. I could see her doing activities including music with people like Mike. This story does bring the best in her out while LUlu brings out the absolute worse

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X