X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jodyb22
    Soap Addict
    • Sep 2009

Ok I can't believe I'm going to say this, but. Actually hope Nelle does get joint custody or visitation at least. Can you imagine how mind numbingly boring this kids life would be if he's raised solely by Howdy Doody and Snow White? Jeez!

Comment

• Ribbonette
      Ribbonette commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha ha! And glad to know other people know who Howdy Doody is!

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Seeing how Howdy Doody is actually a dummy (mannequin) who is the real voice and power

• jodyb22
      jodyb22 commented
      Editing a comment
      OLTL'69 usually Michael's puppetmaster in this case is Mama Carly. But in this case there's so many puppeteers - Diane, Sasha, Chase. There's an argument to be made to include Nelle but in this particular instance she wasn't engineering the double couple breakup. But she will enjoy watching it of course!
  • Wendall Wilcox
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2018

Originally posted by jodyb22 View Post
    Ok I can't believe I'm going to say this, but. Actually hope Nelle does get joint custody or visitation at least. Can you imagine how mind numbingly boring this kids life would be if he's raised solely by Howdy Doody and Snow White? Jeez!
    I mean if Nelle wins she def earned the W

She went and got a job with Nina and these people schemed and schemed and schemed all that happened was they turned on each other ?

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Because after being forced to wait for TWO YEARS - in angry, hair pulling, utter, frustration to see Michael reunited with his son - and finally have some PEACE with him - he's ripped out of his arms AGAIN. By the psychotic sociopath that never should have been let out of Pentonville. THEN they add complete insult to injury by taking a sledgehammer to my favourite group of friends that I was hoping would be the next four musketeers.

AND this garbage SL - of GH's top lawyer putting it into Michael's head that he HAS to be married for his best chance at custody - to his BEST FRIEND'S girl is just...…………...I can't find the humor in any of it - when all I want to do it throw something at my tv.

• Wendall Wilcox
      Wendall Wilcox commented
      Editing a comment
      ScrubsFan#1

What about our coping method ?

I agree tho this really upset me at first cause I love Chase/Willow, Chase/Michael and Nelle vs Michael/Carly has been done to death. But I’ll try and see what TPTB are trying to do. I mean There’s only 16 episodes left ?

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I'm trying to "cope" the best that I can over here...………..but in the long run - I can't see that TIIC are going to be doing anything positive for our group in the future - when they have so gleefully torn them apart.

I'll let you be the optimist

Cheers!
  • Sam_Philly_Girl
    Board Regular
    • May 2018

Originally posted by Anna74 View Post
    Why are they ruining my boy Chase? He was awful today ! Cruel, manipulative. Willow understood her attachment to Wylie was not healthy for her grieving process. Willow was clear she did not want to marry Michael but would if she had to. Michael accepted that and honestly he didn’t seem crazy about the marriage idea, either. So Chase and Sasha decided to interfere with their free will and manipulate them into getting married . And instead of being honest about it , they did it in the most hurtful way possible. These people are supposed to love them!
    I want Willow to refuse to marry Michael anyway . Let her work through the grief process and then, when she’s ready, have her own child. Probably not with Chase . I wan Michael to say it’s the 21st century. We now know a man is perfectly capable of raising a child . I want Chase and Willow to realize they disrespected there partners in a way worse than if they had actually cheated .
    I loved the quad. Now I see two weak immature people who can’t make their own decisions and two lying manipulators willing to destroy their lovers “for their own good.”
    I can’t root for romance for any of them . I also wish Lucas could adopt poor Wylie because no one else in his life is fit to raise a child .
    I agree with this post.

Willow only found out recently her child is dead and that will take a lot more time to process than she's being given by the "you have to marry Michael" situation.

The breaking up of the four way friendship is unpleasant, but Willow's situation is actually good drama, IMO. She's really been put through the wringer since she decided to stand for herself (and the baby she didn't know was dead) to Shiloh in court.

Wait till Willow finds out her mom has gone from Shiloh to Cyrus as the man in charge of her life!

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
      Soap Addict
      • Jul 2018

Originally posted by Sam_Philly_Girl View Post

I agree with this post.

Willow only found out recently her child is dead and that will take a lot more time to process than she's being given by the "you have to marry Michael" situation.

The breaking up of the four way friendship is unpleasant, but Willow's situation is actually good drama, IMO. She's really been put through the wringer since she decided to stand for herself (and the baby she didn't know was dead) to Shiloh in court.

Wait till Willow finds out her mom has gone from Shiloh to Cyrus as the man in charge of her life!
      I wish she was more focused on her mom than on Wiley.

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
        Soap Addict
        • Jul 2018

Yeah it’s all over but I’m gonna Willow to punch Sasha

Comment

• JRCarter
          Senior Board Member
          • Jul 2004

At this point, can we even blame Diane for this mess, even though marriage was her idea in the first place?

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
            ScrubsFan#1 commented
            Editing a comment
            YES - we can blame Diane. She was handed an open and shut custody case on a silver platter. A long laundry list of crimes and reasons why Nelle is an unfit mother. Pick ONE - ANY one. Build a strong solid case that Michael is the CEO of a multimillion dollar corporation - can provide a loving, stable, safe, secure home for his son - and give him EVERYTHING that he can possibly need. Get half the town of PC as character witnesses - tell the court that he will be living in the familial home - with other children - and attending daycare to also social with other children while Michael is at work. He is a loving, kind, caring, compassionate man - with a good heart. Surely Diane can convey this convincingly enough in court. Or is she so used to LYING now - that she cannot even HANDLE tell the TRUTH anymore???
        • Shellyinphx
          Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
          • Mar 2004

I want to say I blame crappy writing but the characters are the writing. It's just beyond stupid that anyone in the 21st century thought this was a good idea... diane is supposed to be some law shark but she screws up the cases that actually matter.
          Shelly, Moderator
          soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
            ScrubsFan#1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I found it especially amusing how she was lamblasting Alexis today over HER wrongdoings as a lawyer. But good on Carolyn for getting the words out with a straight face.
        • MalteseBaby
          Scriptwriter
          • Aug 2009

I feel like I'm watching a very vintage soap from the 60's where the girl " gets in trouble" accidentally/ not accidentally by the wealthy young attorney or doctor ( about the only wealthy young guys on most vintage soaps) and there's a merry go round of " What about the baby?" and " Will they marry or won't they?" with grandmothers and aunts and friends on each side of the misadventure wringing their gloved hands and clutching their pearls.

This crap between Chase and Sasha over Wiley's custody makes NO sense as it's not their business. It's not Willow's business either. 2 couples broke up and apparently, a little boy's custody hangs in the balance just because the mother is a criminal psychopath, but it's the upstanding father who has to find himself a Barbie clone wife.

I would not believe this in a million years if someone pitched this to me as a script idea because this is not 21st century sensibilities or values. How can a court even decide based on " marriage" when the mother isn't married and is a freaking criminal just out of jail?

I thought Chase was better than to use Willow's obsession with Wiley against her, knowing her baby died and her entire life has been crappy... I thought Sasha had learned her lesson about pretending to be someone she isn't with Nina and Valentine. Her heart surely seemed to be broken when Nina tore her heart out and stomped on it on her way out of the non-wedding. I guess Sasha was simply upset for breaking laws and getting caught? So, she's not a good person at heart after all.

Michael deserved a better legal defense than anything Diane's done for him, first of all. She's lost her MIND!!! Next, Michael and WIllow deserve better than a marriage where there is no love for each other at their ages, especially. That kid can't keep them together when they both love other people.

Nelle seems to want more custody of Wiley than she has, and I hope the lie comes to light and she finds a way to turn their lives upside down just by telling the truth. Then walks away from Wiley, proud that she destroyed Michael's life again without doing a thing- Diane's incompetence and lack of strategies for real life doomed Michael's custody fight. The truth should come to light, IMO. What Chase and Sasha did to Michael and Willow needs to be known and Nelle's the one to figure it out and get to the heart of it all.

There are no winners here. NONE.
          Especially not the viewers. I don't think I can watch. I don't think there's a single person or couple worth watching any longer. These 4 were the best 2 dating young couples on the show. It really stinks!!

Comment

• Ribbonette
            Contract Poster
            • Sep 2015

This crap between Chase and Sasha over Wiley's custody makes NO sense as it's not their business. It's not Willow's business either. 2 couples broke up and apparently, a little boy's custody hangs in the balance just because the mother is a criminal psychopath, but it's the upstanding father who has to find himself a Barbie clone wife.
            Love how you put this. Adding that stepparents have NO bearing in legal custody! I am a stepparent and had no say in the courts regarding my skids well being. I know others who really have horrible situations with crappy mothers, all in different states, and they are considered irrelevant. Judges don't give a crap about the stepparents, the grandparents, aunts/uncles, or anyone else who wants to stick their nose into it. It's not a gimme. You don't get to pass go simply because you are married to someone with kids. And it doesn't make the parent look better or worse because they are married to Snow White or the Wicked Witch.

On the subject of the breaking up of the friendship, knowing these writers, they'll probably make them all friends again in the next year or two. Eventually getting Sasha and Chase together with all of them saying this is who they are supposed to be with -- shoving this great friendship down our throats. Just because the viewers loved their friendship. Barf worthy just thinking about it. I

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
              Soap Addict
              • Jul 2018

Yeah Sasha/Chase pretty much said (willow/Michael) will eventually fall in love taking care of Wiley together. I don’t think they expect to win them back. Maybe the friendships can be revived but who knows.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X