• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • This topic by JRCarter has been deleted by Shellyinphx
    Vague bash thread

Gee, more AJ bashing from Carly

Never get tired of that.

Wasn’t she more talking about the mistakes that she made back then?

Comment

• McShirls
      McShirls
      Soap Addict
      McShirls commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Michael even commented that he was glad she admitted what she had done.

It’s annoying, I don’t think the writers realize that not everyone is a Carly/Sonny/Jason fan and that some actually like Aj and was hoping that Aj would find some happiness in life or in death.

Comment

It is loathsome now, I am rooting for Cyrus to win and bring nothing but the worst pain to them all!!! And why is Michael acting as if AJ was nothing to him? I want him to lose Wiley one way or another!!!

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan
      Executive Poster
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I was a fan of all three too and used to hate AJ...but the writing was so one-sided and heavy handed it just grated on my nerves and turned me off big time. The baby Michael debacle soured me for any and all custody storylines on soaps.

• BellesRose
      BellesRose
      Contract Poster
      BellesRose commented
      Editing a comment
      You asked me in a previous post where the scenes were that Michael went along with Carly's and Sonny's anti AJ sentiment. I hadn't got around to answering you then, but I'm here to respond now. Today was an excellent example.
      Since Michael reconciled with his parents after forgiving Sonny for murdering AJ, he has sometimes acted as if AJ wasn't so bad, had just made mistakes like everyone else. But mostly, he has stood by and allowed Carly and Sonny to make AJ out to be the worst human ever while excusing their own behavior, and NEVER standing up for AJ.
      I don't think you have to actually come out and say bad things about someone to condemn them, just fail to defend them when they are being assaulted by others.
      And today was pretty bad.

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan
      Executive Poster
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      @BellesRose...thanks for the reply...yes I gotta say I agree with you and the other day was definitely a perfect example. Today was awful and just provided more proof of why I wish for Michael to lose Wiley once and for all.

I find this odd. There’s nothing in the live thread that appears to even mention AJ being discussed. Usually AJ bashing would result in more zealous discussion than this. Seems like an overreaction or even an invention of something maybe didn’t even occur.

Comment

• jmpenn90
      jmpenn90
      Contract Poster
      jmpenn90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I need to go back and listen again. I thought it was more about what Carly did to AJ to get custody and neither Carly or Michael were very happy with what she did when they were talking.

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69
      Aspiring soap scribe
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Michael asked if she would have married to get custody . SHe says she betrayed Jason to marry AJ to keep him. I thought of when she married Sonny so she would not have to testify so YEAH I am open to a fake marriage It was a real small mention. It wasn't much of a bash but just a little more of the same

Carly made one small comment about AJ and Michael not being the same, which is true. The rest was her admitting to being in the same position Michael finds himself in, marrying someone she didn't love to try to keep her kid. She also admitted to what she was really planning at the time, which is a step up for Carly. There was very little bashing at all. It was about getting Michael to see that he needs to do whatever he has to do to keep his son.

Comment

• jmpenn90
      jmpenn90
      Contract Poster
      jmpenn90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought it was more Carly bashing Carly than Carly bashing AJ

• dolly4359
      dolly4359
      Contract Poster
      dolly4359 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've always felt that Michael is the man AJ would have been and was becoming had he been given half a chance by the writers.....and not been repeatedly killed off....

Her trying to scheme did not constitute her choosing AJ over Jason. Self serving garbage like that coming out of her mouth incessantly is one of many reasons I dislike the character. And considering she helped cover up his murder, she's a wretched waste of O2.

Comment

• cruella369
      cruella369
      Contract Poster
      cruella369 commented
      Editing a comment
      She did move in with AJ and betrayed Jason. She had a plan, it was a bad one. Carly didn’t bash AJ, she said that she had a plan to marry AJ, drive him to drink and divorce him with custody and a little cushion.

AJ is a better man than Sonny will ever be. He didn't deserve to lose his son all because of Carlys insecurities.

Comment

Bring A.J. back and keep him for good this time. I wish they do a do over going to back to 2001 and have it be a dream where Michael was raised by AJ this whole time and not Sonny; that would be a dream come true.

Comment

Did anyone else notice the smile on Carly gave when she talked about gaslighting aj. She still has no remorse. She treats it like a joke.

Comment

If anything this whole mess should be a lesson to them that fake marriages really do not solve the problem THat worked out real well for Carly didn'tit marrying Aj

Comment

Originally posted by ghfan2001 View Post
            I find this odd. There’s nothing in the live thread that appears to even mention AJ being discussed. Usually AJ bashing would result in more zealous discussion than this. Seems like an overreaction or even an invention of something maybe didn’t even occur.
            I know right... I didnt hear or see anything about Aj,,, bashing???

Comment

There's no such thing as too much AJ bashing! Nobody deserves it more, all he ever did was hurt others while blaming everyone else when he got called out for it. A totally despicable and loathsome character...may he never, ever return again!

Comment

Aj was such a good Guy...Lmao...🤣.Not Hardly..

AJ was such an angel... he did no wrong...
              he gave as good as he got...He was a Loser..
              Hired someone to beat up Nancy Eckert to keep her quiet about his misdeeds

Responsible for the car accident that left his brother, Jason Morgan brain-damaged
              Hired Dr. Asher Thomas to kill Jason while Jason was in a coma

Caused Carly to fall down the stairs and miscarry her baby with Sonny at the Quartermaine Mansion after an argument

Blackmailed Skye Chandler-Quartermaine into helping him try to regain custody of his son Michael Corinthos Drove drunk and crashed into the Oasis, a strip club
              Torched the Oasis after finding out that Courtney was stripping there in order to keep the owner quiet about A.J. being the one who plowed into the club with his car
              Hired Coleman Ratcliffe to stalk Courtney
              Falsified divorce documents to render them invalid (Courtney and AJ "divorced" Hired a private investigator to follow Courtney

Set the gatehouse on fire as part of a plan to give Edward Quartermaine custody of baby Kristina
              Teamed up with Skye to kidnap baby Kristina

Brought an intoxicated Janine Matthews to Courtney's wedding shower to cause problems
              Bribery; paid Janine to convince her daughter, Courtney, not to marry Jason
              Stole the Quartermaine fortune and fled the country

Hired Faith Rosco to kidnap his son Michael,
              Faith additionally kidnapped Kristina Corinthos-Davis and Morgan Corinthos
              Faked his son, Michael's death
              Had Faith Rosco killed
              Shot his father, Alan Quartermaine in the back

Blackmailed Dr. Thomas into saying that he was insane when he kidnapped Michael, shot Alan,

Blackmailed Tracy Quartermaine to obtain the position of C.E.O. at ELQ
              Instructed Duke Lavery to steal a jar of Pickle-Lila relish from Tracy
              Took responsibility for the tainting the relish after being blackmailed by Tracy into doing so
              Choked Franco Baldwin
              Choked Connie Falconeri
              Held Connie Falconeri at gunpoint and almost killed her

Yeah

Poor Poor AJ ...NOT

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X