• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emsnana
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Dec 2011

Glad Ava told Lulu off

If Lulu the harpy can't be civil to Nicholas then stay away from him ...so tired of Lulu
  • tollyfan35
    Senior Board Member
    • May 2018

so lulu can't call nik out for using and lying to her daughter

Comment

• emsnana
      emsnana commented
      Editing a comment
      She has already called him out ...so just stay away from him ...

• divanisey
      divanisey commented
      Editing a comment
      Considering how Olivia treats Lulu every time she sees her maybes Lulu could save those discussions to have in private.
  • Shellyinphx
    Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
    • Mar 2004

Nah, Lulu is one of the few who has a valid right to be pissed at Nik for awhile.
    Shelly, Moderator
    soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• Shellyinphx
      Shellyinphx commented
      Editing a comment
      They were at the same event, if she'd gone all the way out to the island I'd be annoyed but he put her child in danger and it didn't even phase him...I was good with her speaking up. But I'm a pretty big Lulu fan

• lala214
      lala214 commented
      Editing a comment
      emsnana - I agree. I'm sick of the "Let's bash Nikolas" party that everyone seems to be on lately. Okay. We get it. You hate who Nikolas has become. Fine. Move on w/your life then and leave him alone.

• Shellyinphx
      Shellyinphx commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think everyone is justified.. and if not for him using Charlotte I wouldn't think Lulu had anything to be upset about. But him using a child was crappy
  • lukeslove
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Dec 2008

Is this going to be a daily thing every time LuLu sees Nik? I'm over the entire town of murderers and liars chastising Nik. I'm ready for Nik to just tell LuLU and anybody else that wants to dish out the verbal beatdown to Eff off. He has his money now and his home so Meh!!!

Comment

• lala214
      lala214 commented
      Editing a comment
      Right?!?! I'm sick of it too, and I'm usually Team Lulu. But when it comes to Nikolas, I'm definitely on his team. He was shot out of a window and miraculously survived. I'm fine w/the steps he took to take down Valentin who is pure scum!
  • Sam_Philly_Girl
    Board Regular
    • May 2018

Nik and Ava seem to be warming up to each other a bit.

They defended each other from Valentine and Lulu.

Comment

• PinkDiamond
      PinkDiamond commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree there is a certain spark between Ava & Nik that no matter how much they say HATE each other...only means they do care more then they want to admit right now they're really feeling
  • Y&ROn&Off
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Dec 2005

OP....i completely agree. TEAM AVA ALL THE WAY! I loved the way she turned around and looked Lulu up and down like "Girl, who are you?" MW played that so well!

Comment

• lala214
      Senior Board Member
      • Apr 2018

I'm usually Team Lulu, but I am sick of everyone endlessly bashing Nikolas, so I enjoyed that moment too! I hope this means they can start up the actual Nik/Ava romance.

Comment

• xoregonian
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2014

Team Ava all the way.

Lulu should just be grateful that her brother is alive. If my deceased brother came back and had lied about being dead, sure I'd be pissed for about 2 seconds then I'd be SO happy he was really alive. Back off Lulu.
        Last edited by Shellyinphx; April 20, 2020, 08:53 PM. Reason: Nickname isn't allowed

Comment

• savytabby
          Soap Addict
          • May 2014

Let's not forget Lulu only approached them to ask Ava if she was okay. It's not like she approached them just to hiss at Nikolas.

Comment

• Shellyinphx
            Shellyinphx commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes she didn't just go on the attack. It wasn't just a bash Nik free for all

• xoregonian
            xoregonian commented
            Editing a comment
            Lulu is always so cold-hearted when talking to Nikolas. She should forgive him and be happy he is alive.

• Shellyinphx
            Shellyinphx commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't see cold hearted at all. But Lulu up until this point always had a great relationship with Nik..he screwed up.
        • nocturnaldream
          Newcomer
          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Sam_Philly_Girl View Post

They would seriously make a good couple! I’m here for this enemy to lovers romance They have good conversations, they are honest with each other, and they both know that the other is scheming which is more than what can be said for most couples.

Comment

• savytabby
            Soap Addict
            • May 2014

Originally posted by Sam_Philly_Girl View Post

Yeah, they were doing well until he made the snarky comments about her portrait.

Comment

• believeinme246
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jan 2015

I am looking forward to seeing Ava and Nik grow to love each other, but a spouse should never try to drive a wedge between brother and sister. If they don't work out their tiff, they will never be close again. They have to communicate for their relationship to go on.

Comment

• ForeverPluto
                Contract Poster
                • Aug 2008

I agree. Lulu needs to dial it back!! Forgive your brother just the way you always seem to forgive your father (Luke).

Comment

• PinkDiamond
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Shellyinphx View Post
                  Nah, Lulu is one of the few who has a valid right to be pissed at Nik for awhile.
                  I agree...whether you like Lulu or not...Nik didn't seem to care the lie he told his own niece Charlotte who is just a 10 year old kid...that he was hired by her Papa to protect her by being her "secret" bodyguard wouldn't make Charlotte believe that anything she did Nik as her bodyguard would rescue her from...so sorry Lulu had every right to call Nik out on that

Comment

• Shellyinphx
                    Shellyinphx commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, I don't necessarily blame him for Charlotte jumping into the water but by using a child in his revenge it put him dangerously close to being like Valentin.
                • TheMartins4Life
                  Board Regular
                  • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Shellyinphx View Post
                  Originally posted by PinkDiamond View Post

I agree...whether you like Lulu or not...Nik didn't seem to care the lie he told his own niece Charlotte who is just a 10 year old kid...that he was hired by her Papa to protect her by being her "secret" bodyguard wouldn't make Charlotte believe that anything she did Nik as her bodyguard would rescue her from...so sorry Lulu had every right to call Nik out on that
                  No one is saying that Lulu doesn't have a right to be upset or call Nik out on that. If she doesn't want to be around Nikolas, Lulu could of just ignored Nik and not speak to him, it's simple as that. She doesn't need to come EVERYTIME she see's him, no one is forcing Lulu to interact with Nikolas.

Comment

• emsnana
                    emsnana commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is how I feel also ..just stay away from Nik ..Quit screeching at him EVERY TIME You see him ...she could of asked about Ava then left ..just stay away from him ..

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X