Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Charlotte be Redeemed?

Can she be redeemed ?? She tried to kill a room full of people with a snak ??

Of course! She isa little girl

Comment

A non poiseness very small couldn't squeeze to death and swallow an even very small human if it tried snake...of course the little tyke can be redeemed...but not until the writers have had their fun please.....and please not totally...let her always have a bit of her grandmothers edge...just enough to keep both sides of her family on their toes.....😉

Comment

You are kidding, right?? Because I will never forgive her for that - EVER! LOL

Comment

I don't think Charlotte intended to kill a whole roomful of people with one snake. Maybe she wanted to ruin Violet's party, maybe she wanted to hurt or scare Ava.

Right now Charlotte is a nasty child who is in a world of pain. Maybe if she faces some consequences for her actions, gets some therapy and if her father looks at some of the ways he has damaged her, she can improve.

A good start would be to take away that credit card with the $10,000 limit. Then tell her that a child who would buy a snake and take such poor care of it can't be trusted around animals. No Butterscotch for a month. When that month is up, she can start by mucking out the stables and show she can take care of an animal before she gets the privilege of riding.

Comment

She needs to be in intense therapy - and have her privileges taken away. Lulu, Valentine, and Nina ALL need to be on the same page about the rules she needs to follow - and the DISCIPLINE for her if she breaks them. She needs to learn to be GENUINELY kind and respectful of others and their feelings.

After all of that...…...she is still Helena's granddaughter - so who knows if any of the above will have ANY effect on her.

Comment

I don't think a child even needs redeemed, not yet. Yes, she's totally got sociopath tendencies but she hasn't actually attempted murder yet. The snake isn't actually dangerous
              Shelly, Moderator
              soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

She didn't try to kill anyone. The kind of snake that was used was not poisonous and was unlikely to bite. At worst, she she was trying to scare everyone. She certainly needs to be punished, but her actions were certainly not irredeemable, nor an act of attempted murder.

Comment

I will add to the chorus that it was one small, no doubt harmless snake. To say Charlotte tried to kill a room full of people with it is pure hyperbole.

Comment

She can be very sweet and loving but as said she is dealing with her pain and doesn’t have the skills to do so. She could benefit from therapy. Hopefully after this snake incident combined with her other misdeeds, Lulu will find a therapist for her.

Comment

i want her to grow up to be hellena 2.0 and wreck havoc on pc

Comment

Charlotte is the product of Valentin and Nina two soulless people that only care about what they want and it does not matter what they have to do to get it. Lulu does not seem to be allowed to have Charlotte for very long at a time or at least when they all lived in Wyndemere she didn’t. When she is with Lulu she does not seem to discipline her much for the things she does wrong. If I were Lulu I would be afraid to close my eyes and sleep when she is in her house.

Comment

Wow, that's VERY dramatic OP. lol

She hasn't even been caught yet, how can we talk about being redeemed?

Comment

The dramatics. Child tried to kill a room full of people like Carly tried to murder Nelle via locking her on a roof. It never happened. And this redemption kick some are on also is rather unnecessary. Charlotte is a kid I'm not worried about any redemption. As far as I'm concerned she would "redeemed" if they stuck her in the closet and forgot about her. Similarly. the topic of Nelle's redemption is also overkill. Not everyone can have it, and some shouldn't have it. I have never believed in any of Franco's 8,000 "redemption" plots. He cannot be redeemed. Similarly, the likes of Sonny, Jason, Ava, Julian, Valentin etc., cannot be redeemed either. Redemption is beyond them and they can never have it. And this has been discussed a lot as of late because of Nelle's comments about a do-over for Carly which in my estimation never happened either. Carly has herself not been redeemed, nor has she been forgiven by the vast majority of those she has most wronged. There's a propensity to harp on redemption a lot. Quite frankly, it is not available to most people and for the most part it is not attainable for most people either. Redemption is rare, and people tend to want to give it out like it's free samples or something.

Comment

I'll gladly forgive all of Charlotte's misdeeds if she finds out that Nelle is Nina's daughter, and decides that she's an unwanted rival for Nina's attention so she makes it her goal to relentlessly torment Nelle until she breaks and leaves PC forever.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X