Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small thing I loved about franco

Did anyone else notice how quickly he scooped up.Aiden when snake made guest apperance. Franco is a true daddy.

I love Franco...............

Comment

Yes I did. So Fatherly. I have been grasping on to any Franco scenes since they have been few and far between. Fast forwarding through stories I don’t like which have been many. Violet’s party has been fun to watch.

Comment

He is always the one I am watching for. Love Franco!

Comment

Yes and thank you for noticing. Post Brain Tumor Franco is a terrific husband & stepdad.

I noted the PBT, because I will get flack, but I don't care.
          In a town where we constantly have to hear what a great father, the big mobster, is, give or take the kids being shot & shot at.....
          Since Franco has been the step dad, he has helped & has not brought danger into their lives.

Comment

The dude is a damn serial killing, phantom rapist, baby kidnapping, toddler stalker.

Comment

Quite frankly we’re nearing 4 months of basically no Franco

Comment

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post
              Quite frankly we’re nearing 4 months of basically no Franco
              Yes and instead we have gotten daily doses of Nelle or Cyrus vs Sonny mob stuff.

Comment

• morganfan
                morganfan
                Contract Poster
                morganfan commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree, Friz is nothing but a bore. I like to be entertained and watching family time with Friz is like watching paint dry.

Originally posted by shoresense View Post

Yes and instead we have gotten daily doses of Nelle or Cyrus vs Sonny mob stuff.
              And hooray for that - anything but the snoozefest that is now Friz.

Comment

Originally posted by ghfan2001 View Post
                The dude is a damn serial killing, phantom rapist, baby kidnapping, toddler stalker.
                I agree. Can't stand Franco no matter how hard the writers have tried to redeem him. Sonny might have killed other mobsters but he never went after someone's children.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X