Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiley and Violrt that's only kids get so much attention

It serms wiley and violet gets so much attention iguess?

And last year it was only Aiden who got attention. And before that it was Jake. And there was a time when it was Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte. And Avery was all the rage for a while. It's just whatever current storyline is going on that happens to focus on a particular child or on particular children.

Comment

the kid stories run in cycles , i wouldn't want them all on at the same time

Comment

Um Aiden got so much attention last year. Story lines come and go with characters and actors

Comment

Charlotte is still getting it

Comment

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post
          Charlotte is still getting it
          Yeah but she is not on the show that much.

Not enough to complain about it

Comment

Yeah it is the cycles and we may be getting more Charlotte for a while. I doubt we get a Willey break for a long time. Violet is cute but is not really the center

Comment

I agree - if we only see the kids when the story involves them. If not, it’s ok with me to keep them in the attic. IRL these are just children. I appreciate their limited exposure to the set, cameras, attention, etc.

The little actress who plays Violet is the exception. She was born and grew up in entertainment. This is the life she knows (check out her parents on youtube). Her parents occupation, their lifestyle is very unique for a child. She is not living a generalized normal childhood. She will probably become an actress, an acrobat, or excel in some field of entertainment. Or she wil have had her fill of it as an adult and chose a white collar profession. So I’m all for as much of precious Violet as we can get !!

I haven’t researched the others but I’m assuming they don’t live in a bus nor have acrobatic parents in Cirque !! So I’m fine with giving them only screen time when the story dictates it. It’s been days since we have seen Wylie even though his story is prominent. We have not seen him at all in a hospital baby bed which is a good decision IMO !!
              cadreamin'
              Executive Poster
              Last edited by cadreamin'; April 18, 2020, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                OLTL'69
                Aspiring soap scribe
                OLTL'69 commented
                Editing a comment
                I want VIolet to start talking French to Val or to but in when he is speaking to Charlotte. I know there is no reason for the character to speak it but sin the actress lives in France part of the time it would be a shame to not use it. Maybe Hayden hid out in France or Quebec for a time?

• cadreamin'
                cadreamin'
                Executive Poster
                cadreamin' commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes that would be cool to see others’ reaction if all of a sudden she responded to Val’s French in French.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X