Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else's spouse's watching these days?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else's spouse's watching these days?

My husband, who is now working at home, is now watching with me each day and getting hooked on the show.(I have been watching since 1970 when I was a kid). He thought today's Ava episode was "creepy" LOL! Anyone else hooking in their spouse???

Yes! For the past year my spouse is watching, taking a break from anything he has been working on. He helps me with the little gets for the color commentary on Jackaled’s LT.

Comment

My friends husband is. Sonny, Cyrus and cops drew him in and now she said he waits everyday for it to come on. He has a crush on Ava and a few of the others.....lol

Comment

• BellesRose
        BellesRose commented
        Editing a comment
        Isn’t it funny that so many of the men enjoy the bad guys and girls. Mine has no interest in any of the “good” characters. He finds them boring.

I did not pull him in he pulled me in...I watched CBS soaps off and on but watched GH seldom. He has watched GH forever he likes the mob stories. He said the other soaps are to girly, girly for him.
      Last edited by marquest; April 18, 2020, 11:26 PM.

Comment

My husband doesn't watch, but he know who all the players are, when I tell him about the latest stupid thing that happens on the show.

Comment

My husband watches on and off and has for several years. He mostly enjoys the Bad Guys such as Valentin and Ryan, and thinks Cyrus is a great addition. He also likes Ava very much, but his absolute favorite is Dr O. She is his girl. 😂

He’s jealous of Detective Chase. I know he is because he always makes mean comments about him when he’s on the screen!

Comment

My husband watched with his mother when he was younger, and he's always dipped in and out. His favs are Victor on Y&R and Sonny on GH. I wouldn't say that he's hooked though. It' still background noise for him.

Comment

My husband watches once in awhile with me. He knows who my favs are and who I hate. It’s pretty cool because I can hold a conversation with him just about GH.

Comment

My husband had a buddy he shared an apt. with years ago who watched the show, so he knows who a FEW people are. Sonny, Laura, ( He knew who Luke was, of course) and a few Quartermaines and Cassadines who have died. He knew and LIKED Helena. I think Sonny and Laura are the only 2 major characters left on the show whom he knew from his buddy's apparent taping and watching at night.

He's been telecommunicating and doing computer work from home since our state shut down ( early), but he works all day long. I didn't expect him to be SO busy, but he is. So, it's just me and the show. I had a hissy fit this week because my DVR stopped recording the shows. I don't know what happened but he was diligent in trying to fix the unit so GH would record, no other reason. . ( The cable company is all but closed right now, of course).
                It finally rebooted the correct way and got its chips in line and is recording the shows. I'm quiet and happy, so he's happy about GH, too.

Comment

Mine does, but he would not admit to it. lol

Comment

Mine doesn't actively watch, but he knows who most of the characters are. He thinks Elizabeth is really beautiful but his true love is Kayla from Days

Comment

Yes , my hubby can recognize the characters by their voices when I'm watching on my phone . His absolute fav is Diane he has a huge crush & yes like most he is a fan of bad guys more then good guys

Comment

My husband only likes to watch the mob episodes.

Comment

Yes The Mob grabs their attention and draws them in, gets them started,,,,lol
                          Before they know it they are on here like us...

Comment

Nope! My husband got hooked on both All My Children and One Life to Live, years ago. Now, he makes sure to stay far far away from General Hospital.

That said, he does vaguely know who many of the characters are, and he 100% agrees with me that Josslyn / Eden McCoy is clearly the long-lost identical twin of our nephew's almost-stepdaughter!
                            Moore ideas
                            SOC Moderator
                            Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
                            "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X