Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cadreamin'
    commented on 's reply
    He probably wouldn’t out her, his little mi cherie LOL !!

• PinkDiamond
    commented on 's reply
    It's probably Valentin when he gets the credit card bill that he gave Charlotte...and sees she made a purchase from Reptiles R Us...lol.

• Wanda Wolek
    commented on 's reply
    Ava went into her purse for something at Anna's. She set it down on the table that Charlotte was hiding the snake under. That's how Charlotte knew it was Ava's purse.

• Soapaholic26
    replied
    LOL! I know she's a rotten little kid, but I am enjoying Charlotte getting Ava and Nikolas back. Her and Spencer should get along famously now. They have something to bond over.

Leave a comment:

• MorganFamValues
    replied
    Interesting. Many women go into their purses for one reason or another throughout the day. Ava went to Sonny's house, where Nikolas remained, went to the party, left her bag unattended and suspects Nikolas who wasn't anywhere near the purse?

Meanwhile, no one will point to Charlotte carrying a burlap sack and sneaking around the house alone.

Leave a comment:

• jodyb22
    replied
    I know Charlotte is totally in the wrong here, but the "secret bodyguard" comeback was pretty funny!
    I believe that's the first time the 2 grandchildren of Helena have shared a scene since learning that Charlotte is a chip off Helena's block.

Leave a comment:

• dolly4359
    replied
    So..she hasn't gotten into her purse since she left Wyndemere?...when would he have done it?..he hasn't been with her since she left Sonnys....

Leave a comment:

• Imy&rb&b
    replied
    So I wonder how ppl find out Charlotte did it.

Leave a comment:

• McShirls
    replied
    I posted in another thread that I was surprised Charlotte didn't confront Nik about saying he was her bodyguard. Thanks for the preview and showing me I was correct.

Leave a comment:

• Wendall Wilcox
    replied
    It seems the party concluded and no ones the wiser on Charlotte

Leave a comment:

• Wendall Wilcox
    started a topic SPOILER! GH Sneak Peek - Ava Suspects Nikolas

GH Sneak Peek - Ava Suspects Nikolas

https://abc.com/shows/general-hospit...s/vdka17824053

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page