Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH Classic Friday episode: Ava's Dream

Introduced by Ava Jerome herself......with her martini, wearing a beautiful red dress.

No LT today.

all discussion here. Stay safe as Ava says.....

It was Maura West ??? From like her house ???

Comment

I pretty much just tune in to see which GH actor is introducing the not so classic episode and then tune back out lol.

Comment

I love this episode as it is written like a psychological thriller.

Comment

I must say Ava is gorgeous with longer hair (and without). It’s refreshing to see Morgan, old Nina, Kiki, Griffin.

Comment

I think this is at least the 3rd time this “classic” episode has been shown and it is only from a few years ago. Plus it’s just a dream and it didn’t even impact anything since Ava didn’t even change her behavior at all. I do like seeing Morgan and Kiki.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
            OLTLBoomer
            Aspiring soap scribe
            OLTLBoomer commented
            Editing a comment
            and that is the point, LOL!
            I agree, it is fun seeing Morgan, Kiki, Griffin. Hairstyles, hair colors (male and female) - it is just fun.

If they must show repeats the stand alone episodes make more sense. Last week’s rerun was pointless . It didn’t show the crash or the baby switch . It was like hearing only the middle of a story, along with a lot of filler.
          At least today’s was self contained. And I did enjoy seeing Griffin, Kiki and old Nina. And she f course Morgan.
          The best part was MW introducing the flashback in character.
          Anna74
          Senior Board Member
          Last edited by Anna74; April 17, 2020, 03:28 PM.

Comment

If they are doing self contained episodes, Oscar's death episode, sad though it was, would be a great candidate.

Comment

I thought the main reason they don't show the real classic episodes of the 60s - 90s is because they don't want to pay residuals to actors who are no longer on the show. However, this episode has Michelle's Nina, Morgan, Griffin, and Kiki, all of whom are no longer on GH.

Comment

I am in the minority - I loved this episode. It was different in scene presentation, filming (camera angles), a few flashbacks, and it shows the true character of Ava Jerome.
              I have to admit, when Megan Ward walked out instead of Morgan, I gasped again. I love that once a year, the off screen talent can show what they are capable of doing.

Comment

I want to see episodes from the 1980s.

Comment

"Classic" really meaning "FV's Greatest Hits". *rolls eyes*

Comment

Another wasted day. I didn't watch her episode the first or second time, so definitely didn't watch it this time. I wouldn't even come close to calling it a classic. They should show big events like weddings. I'd like to see Sean and Tiffany's again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekokai View Post
                      Another wasted day. I didn't watch her episode the first or second time, so definitely didn't watch it this time. I wouldn't even come close to calling it a classic. They should show big events like weddings. I'd like to see Sean and Tiffany's again.
                      I agree with the big events like weddings. Show the "Disasters", like the toxic balls, train wreck, bus crash, metro court hostage situation...……..

Comment

Originally posted by demoslider View Post
                        I thought the main reason they don't show the real classic episodes of the 60s - 90s is because they don't want to pay residuals to actors who are no longer on the show. However, this episode has Michelle's Nina, Morgan, Griffin, and Kiki, all of whom are no longer on GH.
                        And I bet it is more expensive to pay the more recent actors than actors from 70,80's 90's. Salaries were less then.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X