Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Thiebaud joins Days Of Our Lives

GH and DAYS are the two soaps I keep track of - I had ZERO idea Kelly was pulling double duty until watching Days today and her character, a sharp-tongued lawyer debuted!

I have no idea how long she is on Days but I love that I get double of KT playing a fun character now!

She was on DOOL. She's not anymore. Whatever role she played, someone else has been cast to play it.

Comment

According to a site I just checked Kelly is playing the role until mid-may so she'll be on Days for a month it looks like, then the other actress will take over.

Comment

I thought Kelly took over from the original actress. Anyway, I agree, OP, she was great as the lawyer. Too bad she's only a temporary character and that Rafe is leaving, because I could see them being hot together. They would work well together and if they hooked up, would be smoldering. JMHO. Love KB.

Comment

GH’s loss - why ?? Does she have larger projects in the works ??

Comment

• MayaCanada
            MayaCanada
            Scriptwriter
            MayaCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            Days tapes 6 months ahead. She finished taping for this role long before she came back to GH. She is still available.

I noticed she was on there when I was flipping through and stopped to see what's going on with DAYS.

Comment

So she came back just to sleep with Julian? The show is getting so weird. I missed a lot but did she ever get to talk
            to her mom?

Comment

Kelly is in the weekly preview video on NBC, looks like her character will be a handful! Brandon Barash (or the back of his head) is in the preview too!

https://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-live...-42020/4152707
              LAdude
              Senior Board Member
              Last edited by LAdude; April 17, 2020, 10:53 PM.

Comment

I don’t want her on DAYS. GH needs more Britt!! MUCH MORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by littleliz View Post
                  So she came back just to sleep with Julian? The show is getting so weird. I missed a lot but did she ever get to talk
                  to her mom?
                  Yes, she went to see her mother in jail, and didn't believe her. She has also become a "Peter is just the best" cheerleader!!

Comment

Since Days films 5 or 6 months ahead of time, and from what people are saying, she's done filming there, I really hope that the "Britt took a job in Boston" thing turns out to be temporary and that she returns to PC to help Robert expose Peter's lies and free Liesel. I'd like to see Britt and Liesel have future scenes without one of them being in police custody at the time!

Comment

I saw that..she's really good at playing the britch isn't she?....wonder how long she's on for?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X