• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Friz4ever
    Senior Board Member
    • Apr 2018

I almost feel sorry for charlotte

Can't wait to see what queen ava will do it she figured out Charlotte brought the snake. Charlotte made a big mistake in messing with ava.
  • ScrubsFan#1
    Scriptwriter
    • Sep 2012

I'm hoping Lulu has Charlotte apologize to Ava while on her way to therapy.

Comment

• tollyfan35
      tollyfan35 commented
      Editing a comment
      i personally think charlotte should live with laura and kevin she would've her loving grandma and kevin can treat her

• MalteseBaby
      MalteseBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Kevin could lose his medical license for treating Charlotte. She is considered a family member. An ethics violation.
      Also, Kevin has never been shown to treat children with psychological problems, as far as I know. It's a whole different subset specialty, and rarely, if ever, do they cross over.

An exception might be children with criminal charges against them and Forensic Psychiatrists... I have a few friends who are Forensic Psychiatrists and from our chats, they do treat both adults and children and teens who are accused of serious crimes against people.

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree - it would be absolutely unethical for Kevin to actually treat her. But if she goes into intense therapy - then stayed with Laura and Kevin afterwards for a little while might be beneficial to her.
  • CarnyQueen
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Mar 2006

I'm not excusing Charlotte's behavior, but I think Ava could have expressed herself better in front of Charlotte.

She did seem to mean well when she said Charlotte could visit Windemere any time she wanted, but she could have had a different tone when she was talking to Avery and said something a bit more neutral like "Yes, Charlotte used to live in the house, but Nikolas lived there before that and he inherited the home, so we live there now."

Comment

• OLTL'69
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Apr 2011

IDK Ava is the type of woman I could see with a snake draped around her neck

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
        Mr.Sami_Brady commented
        Editing a comment
        I mean... You're not wrong. That's an accurate visual of her character.
    • carson288208
      Contract Poster
      • May 2010

What exactly do you want Ava to do ? What Charlotte did to Ava was wrong and Ava has evry right to be anger, because what if Avery went into her purse and got hurt from the snake. The most i can see Ava doing is yelling at her but Lulu and Valentin need to get this child some help.

Comment

• parker joe
        • Feb 2005

Like Ava's going to do anything to a child. I even doubt Ava would make the connection---didn't they say Finn had a petting zoo for the kids? Most likely everyone will assume it escaped from there.

And Ava wasn't impolite. Charlotte seems to have completely forgotten it was Nik (and Spencer's) home first. If Ava were Mary Poppins, it wouldn't change Charlotte's 'tude.

Comment

• Wild Horses
          Day Player
          • Oct 2017

I actually feel sorry for most of the kids on GH. They come into such messed up homes with messed up parents who only think of themselves most times.
          Have no idea why Ava is being picked on either, I saw nothing that was impolite or bad.

Comment

• OLTL'69
            OLTL'69 commented
            Editing a comment
            TRUTH I mean if you are in a soap family you have a good chance of being kidnapped or a fatal disease. YOu get shot at. Your chance of staying with the same parents for more than 3-4 years is about zero (even if a parent comes back from the dead)
            ALso the chance that your parent is guilty (maybe not legally but guilty) of a felony is also real high
        • samson2
          Soap Addict
          • Jul 2006

Feel sorry? Maybe a long time ago, now she’s just bad.

Comment

• Adriane
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by ScrubsFan#1 View Post
            I'm hoping Lulu has Charlotte apologize to Ava while on her way to therapy.
            I agree. When Lulu came into Charlotte's life she was already spoiled by her father. Lulu is trying to change that however Nina was no help whatsoever. Bringing a snake to a child's birthday party to spoil the event shows Charlotte has a problem and needs counseling.

Comment

• Clancy1507
              Recurring Poster
              • Apr 2018

Charlotte has been increasing her nasty acts since the non wedding. It almost seems that GH is trying to make Charlotte another Starr Manning when she was that age. Charlotte needs to have intensive sessions with Neil.

Comment

• dolly4359
                Contract Poster
                • Jan 2010

She was going to put the snake in the pinata until Ava said what she did..then Charlotte changed her mind..

Comment

• JRCarter
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by parker joe View Post
                  If Ava were Mary Poppins, it wouldn't change Charlotte's 'tude.
                  Now I'm picturing Ava singing "A Spoonful of Sugar".

Comment

• parker joe
                    parker joe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL...mtsmtsmts
                • Shellyinphx
                  Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
                  • Mar 2004

I don't even like Ava on most days and I don't believe she'd target a child like that. Charlotte needs serious help but I don't think she has anything to worry about coming from Ava. Alsup, Charlotte should target Nik more then Ava, he's the one who tricked her into the whole bodyguard thing
                  Shelly, Moderator
                  soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• parker joe
                    • Feb 2005

I should say, I do feel sorry for Charlotte----because Valentin has unintentionally inflicted so much damage on his daughter. Valentin kept her from her mother, drove away the mother she knew (who Charlotte still thinks committed suicide), has used her in a tug-of-war with Lulu, used her as bait with Nina. In the last year, she's lost her "sister" Sasha, gone through two weddings that were ruined, lost her home, and had her cries for help (turning into a bully) ignored because "Papa" put luring Nina back above being a good father. I honestly don't even know what she hoped to accomplish with this stunt, but this kid has more problems than Ava potentially yelling at her.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
                      ScrubsFan#1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have to say that I do agree with this. She has experienced a lifetime of trauma at only 9 years old - and nobody in her life has PROPERLY taught her how to deal with all of her conflicted emotions. She's acting out in any and every way possible to keep the attention - even the bad attention focused on her.

THIS is why she needs therapy - ASAP

• parker joe
                      parker joe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      And that's not even counting Dante's disappearance, her grandmother being shot and potentially witnessing Valentin throwing Ava over the parapet. I'm not sure if it's attention she's after, or if she's "striking back" at people (Jax, Ava) who make her mad.
                  • Wendall Wilcox
                    Soap Addict
                    • Jul 2018

Why is Charlotte doing all this ? Is she that upset about Nina or even Dante leaving ? What’s the root of the issue

Comment

• parker joe
                      parker joe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think she's striking back at people she sees as making her family unhappy. Jax is keeping her Papa and Nina apart, Ava is living in her home. I seem to recall her giving Sasha the cold shoulder, but I don't remember if she actually did something nasty to her or not. I don't think Charlotte's target was ever the children. I think it was Ava all along. Lulu specifically said Avery and her mother would be there.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X