• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaffyMaiden
    Senior Board Member
    • Feb 2008

Information on guest star Sophia The Snake

GH's official Facebook page had a post on her. She is a Sinaloan milk snake (we were all wrong, lol) and there are pictures of cast members interacting with her.
  • Topaz25
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2016

Very interesting. Thank you for the information. I wonder if she was playing the part of a venomous snake???

Comment

• DaffyMaiden
      DaffyMaiden commented
      Editing a comment
      They do look like corals. I don't know if she's supposed to be one. Apparently Sinaloans are very docile -- probably why they're used in television work!
  • eileenregina
    Soap Addict
    • Jun 2011

I wonder if she will win an Emmy for Best Guest Appearance. She certainly made quite an entrance.

Comment

• Clementine15
      Clementine15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sophia is very pretty and a good actress, her hair and makeup will always be perfect, she will never forget a line or miss a cue! So yeah, Emmy! Lol l am glad for this info because many of us were worried about the snake
  • mistyrose52
    Board Regular
    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by eileenregina View Post
    I wonder if she will win an Emmy for Best Guest Appearance. She certainly made quite an entrance.
    Well, if animals can make a guest appearance and get an award, then this one deserves it. I'd be right there with Ava, running and screaming!! Ain't no snake coming around MY feet!

BTW: where does a kid get any kind of snake, especially a venomous one??

Comment

• DaffyMaiden
      DaffyMaiden commented
      Editing a comment
      Sinaloans aren't venomous. You can buy snakes online, and Lulu mentioned that Valentin gave Charlotte a credit card.
  • savytabby
    Soap Addict
    • May 2014

Wow, that was quite the twist GH pulled there! Sophia the Snake being in Ava's purse and not in the Pinata, as we had been led to believe. Great job GH!

Comment

• littleliz
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Nov 2016

OMG I missed it being in Ava's purse. How did it get there? I guess we won't see what happens till Monday. IDK
      And Valentin gave Charlotte a credit card. Well that explains a lot. I missed so many scenes with the interruptions.
      Violet is so cute. I marvel at how smart she is. Hope the snake doesn't go near her.

Comment

• OLTL'69
        OLTL'69 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think we saw how. I was baking so my eyes were not glued. I think we all thought it was in the pinata.
    • rosamaira
      Contract Poster
      • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Topaz25 View Post
      Very interesting. Thank you for the information. I wonder if she was playing the part of a venomous snake???
      Or Brad or Nelle?
      The funny thought that came to mind when the snake came out of the bag was oh Brad you came to Violet's party too? Oh wait maybe it's not Brad. It's Nelle.

Comment

• Topaz25
        Topaz25 commented
        Editing a comment
        If Ava found a weasel in her purse I'd definitely think Brad!
    • believeinme246
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2015

All that I could say is that if Ava takes Sophia shopping with her, she will always be able to buy toilet paper.

Comment

• Lil Fey
        Board Regular
        • Oct 2019

I knew it was non venomous from a little rhyme, red on black heart attack, red on yellow will kill a fellow.

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Aug 2009

I love the look of snakes but that is one kind of animal I could never own as a pet, any reptile that has to eat live things is a no-no for me. Especially since I am a fur-baby mama to two rats and several mice...and I mean several....I got a boy and girl when it was supposed to be two girls, and, I don’t even know how many there are now!

I also “rescue” feeder crickets as pets...they really are fun! Especially the boys, they’ll sing.

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
            ILoveBizzie commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks!

I try to get two because I have two separate cages. I usually try to only have one per container because sometimes they have fought.

I put egg cartons in their cage, buy the oranges that are sold for them, and put a little wet piece of paper towel for their water, even though the oranges are said to contain it.

Longest I had one live was 5 months. And I had one that lasted four.

Most of the time they don’t live long at all, especially in winter months.

You can tell the female by she will have a long stick like thing out of her backside. ?

My favorite are the males for their pretty singing. It’s their mating call or a warning to other male crickets.

The girl who manages the store I get them from doesn’t charge me, which is very nice of her. ?

• DaffyMaiden
            DaffyMaiden commented
            Editing a comment
            ILoveBizzie they have oranges just for crickets?

• ILoveBizzie
            ILoveBizzie commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, by Fluker’s. I get them at Petco. They contain vitamins. It’s really supposed to be for the animals that will consume them....

But they can also eat potatoes, any type of fruit or veggie, if the oranges are sold out.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X