Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ava needing to one up a child

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ava needing to one up a child

    Could this grown woman be more childish? Don't get me wrong, Charlotte is a little brat that needs to be put in her place, but that entire show Ava put on with Charlotte and Avery regarding the horse and the house was done specifically to upset Charlotte. Ava is an adult. She should have more class than to antagonize a child. Then again, it is Ava. I shouldn't be surprised.

  • #2
    It was unnecessary. Why make the child feel bad?

    Comment


    • #3
      I guess I wasn't paying much attention .I just took it as chit chat

      Comment


    • #4
      I FF a lot -- and boy did I have a lot to FF through today with that supersized Maxie/Peter montage -- but I digress. I watched the Ava scenes because I love her and love any chance to see her spending time with Avery. So I caught that scene. At the beginning it felt like a sweet moment, trying to help her daughter find a connection with another partygoer. But that last little dig was typical Ava. she just found a way to be snarky. I didn't find it over the top and don't think she planned it, it's just part of her nature. She can't help herself.

      Comment


      • jmpenn90
        jmpenn90
        Contract Poster
        jmpenn90 commented
        Editing a comment
        She was being snarky and a jerk to a child that had to move out of her house. Of course Charlotte is pretty awful but so is Ava.

      • Manninglover87
        Manninglover87
        Soap Addict
        Manninglover87 commented
        Editing a comment
        I definitely agree with you about the flashbacks. I watched live today and I wished I hadn’t. The flashbacks are becoming much, and today’s seemed to have purpose to show that Maxie’s an idiot.

        As for Ava, I don’t think any part of that scene was meant to be sweet. Ava knew she’d agitate Charlotte by bringing up the horse and Windermere. It was beyond childish. Even if she had just been being snarky at the end though, it would still be uncalled for. Ava is a grown woman. She does not need to making those kind of comebacks at little girls:

    • #5
      ava always needs to one up people including her own daughter kiki, why would someone else’s child be any different .
      i see it as typical ava

      Comment


      • #6
        I guess I missed it. What exactly did Ava do or say? What was the 'one upping"?

        Comment


        • OLTL'69
          OLTL'69
          Aspiring soap scribe
          OLTL'69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wasn't paying close attention but heard something like "it is MY house now "

        • Manninglover87
          Manninglover87
          Soap Addict
          Manninglover87 commented
          Editing a comment
          She brought Avery and suggested Charlotte tell Avery about her horse that she used to keep in the stables, knowing that Charlotte was already upset about loosing complete access to the horse, as well as her former house. Then when Avery asked about Charlotte living at her mother's house, Ava made the dig about it being her house. It was completely childish and uncalled for. The entire conversation was designed to upset Charlotte. As a grown woman, Ava should know better.

      • #7
        Originally posted by emsnana View Post
        I guess I wasn't paying much attention .I just took it as chit chat
        Same. I was scrolling through instagram throughout the entire show, but i heard general chatter.

        Comment


        • #8
          To me, it seemed like wise-guy, smart-alec, bigger kids (Spencer is one) wanting to mix it up with grown-ups, who give it right back to them. It's not like Charlotte is four and gonna go off and cry in the corner because that meano, Ava, engaged with her.

          Comment


          • #9
            I haven’t seen the show but choice she have been that way because of how Charlotte was to Spencer when he was kicked out of his house and lost everything? Charlotte was pretty mean to him and said awe full things. Maybe it was Ava’s way of making some type of amends for not testifying at the trial even though Nicholas was actually alive, they didn’t know that at the time. Just a thought.

            Comment


            • #10
              Originally posted by franron View Post
              To me, it seemed like wise-guy, smart-alec, bigger kids (Spencer is one) wanting to mix it up with grown-ups, who give it right back to them. It's not like Charlotte is four and gonna go off and cry in the corner because that meano, Ava, engaged with her.
              She's still a child. Ava has no business going out of her way to piss off a child. That is something I'd expect young children to do. Ava is supposed to be an adult. Plus, Ava instigated the whole things. She approached Charlotte with the intention of antagonizing her. There was no other point to that conversation.

              Comment


              • #11
                Originally posted by dremoon View Post
                I haven’t seen the show but choice she have been that way because of how Charlotte was to Spencer when he was kicked out of his house and lost everything? Charlotte was pretty mean to him and said awe full things. Maybe it was Ava’s way of making some type of amends for not testifying at the trial even though Nicholas was actually alive, they didn’t know that at the time. Just a thought.
                Charlotte was mean to Spencer? I remember it the other way around. it was Spencer who was downright cruel to Charlotte, and anything Charlotte may have said later was in response to that. Don't get me wrong, Spencer had his reasons for lashing out. Charlotte didn't deserve it, but I could understand Spencer's need to lash out after everything he lost. At the end of the day though, Spencer and Charlotte were two kids, and kids are mean to each other at times. Adults should know better. They should be expected to conduct themselves better, especially when dealing with children.

                Comment


                • #12
                  Originally posted by Manninglover87 View Post
                  Could this grown woman be more childish? Don't get me wrong, Charlotte is a little brat that needs to be put in her place, but that entire show Ava put on with Charlotte and Avery regarding the horse and the house was done specifically to upset Charlotte. Ava is an adult. She should have more class than to antagonize a child. Then again, it is Ava. I shouldn't be surprised.
                  I felt that whole scene was just to set the tone for what she was about to do next with Liz. She showed us her motivation, the house is HERS....and Nics, Which getting that house for good is her motive. She then with Liz, points out how happy Franco is which was to show us what she is willing to do to her only friend to get that money/house. Which opened up to the attempt to manipulate Liz into feeling sorry for and going to Nic who has an emptiness in him Ava can't seem to reach...

                  Comment

                  Google Matched Content

                  Collapse

                  Bottom of Page

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X