Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikolas redeemed{merged}

The writers really seem to be trying to set up a scenario where Nikolas is ultimately redeemed, cause let's be honest he cant remain the town's whipping boy forever. If the writers know the history of GH (which I somewhat doubt but whatever), a good scenario to start would be perhaps to pull back the bone marrow donation story line. Maybe have one of Lulu's children need a donation and have Nikolas once again be the donor. There would be some nice symmetry there as it would redeem Nikolas in both Lulu and Laura's eyes, which let's be honest is where this needs to start.

Now Sonny is up in Nik's business? As many times as Sonny's kids have been in danger because of him? So everyone in PC is just against Nik? Why bring the character back just so everyone can give him a verbal beatdown.

Comment

• bawoman
      bawoman
      Executive Poster
      bawoman commented
      Editing a comment
      As others have said he deserves it just not from Sonny.

When Nik expresses true regret from not only separating a daughter from her mom but putting a bullet in said mom's head then he will and should remain hated..

• Jackaled
      Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      Jackaled commented
      Editing a comment
      Nik is the new AJ (BW version)

But what is wrong with Sonny defending his nephew yes Sonny is a huge hypocrite most of the time..But Spencer is his nephew and he has been shown to be close to him so what is wrong
      with Sonny protecting and defending his nephew. What he said to nik was right..Nik did
      abandon his son..and Sonny is right to call him on it.. Sonny understands what that is like as he went thru it as a child so he can understand
      Spencer pain..

Sonny is a good uncle despite how he feels
      about his niece/nephew fathers..Sonny and Ric hated each other for years and there is no love loss with Sonny and Nik.. Sonny has always treated Molly and Spencer decently..and been
      show to be close with both of them.

• Dennie
      Dennie
      Board Regular
      Dennie commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish the writers would have given us more with Nik's recovery from the his fall and bullet removal. The story they gave us sucked! Such lost potential!

I'm not a big Nik fan but Sonny telling him not to go near his own kid is ridiculous.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
      CarnyQueen
      Scriptwriter
      CarnyQueen commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmmm. Normally I don't like labeling soap characters hypocrites.

But Sonny has

--killed his son's biological father and lied about it

--had sex with his son's girlfriend in a crypt and impregnated her

--nearly killed his daughter by planting a bomb in the car of the guy he thought she was seeing

--and lied to his family and let them think he was still paralyzed in order to further his own power plays.

So you would think he would understand Nikolas, who was shot by an evil man who threatened his family and stole his fortune, pretending to be dead for a few years while he consolidated his position.

• Jackaled
      Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      Jackaled commented
      Editing a comment
      What is wrong with Sonny telling Nik what he did. Yes Sonny is a hypocrite most of the time but Spencer is his nephew (part of his family)
      why should he be ok with Nik doing wrong
      by Spencer and just keep his mouth shut.
      especially if Spencer is in constant contact with
      Uncle Sonny and calling and texting etc. Sonny can understand Spencer pain..having gone thry it as a child so what he said to Nik was spot on.
      maybe you don;t the messenger but the message was indeed correct.

Sonny has always been show to be a loving
      uncle to his niece and nephew and considering how much Sonny and Ric hated each other over the years and there has not been any love loss with Sonny and Nik. Sonny has always been decent with Molly and Spencer and been close
      to them..

So I have no problem with what Sonny said to
      Nik cuz it was the truth..Nik did abandon his son
      he did hurt Spencer..

Plus it is not like Sonny sought Nik out to tell him off. He didn;t go looking to find Nik
      and whisper warn him.. Nik was in his home
      so Sonny spoke his mind in his home when the opportunity came calling.

• McShirls
      McShirls
      Soap Addict
      McShirls commented
      Editing a comment
      I loved seeing Sonny is a sweater and jeans. And I agreed with him.

Pot meet Kettle. Sonny when you can explain why Dante abandoned his son and family then you can talk to Nickolas about why he left his family. Everyone has reasons for the things they do and Dante could have gotten medical help right here in PC where his family was so when your family is without sin cast the first stone at Nick. I hate people who do that. Stop judging.

Comment

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69
      Aspiring soap scribe
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking about how wh have seen Sonny boo hoo over ot having the relationship he wanted with Mike and now Mike is not really there . BUT he thinks nothing of him taking away Michaels chance to connect with is bio dad and now HE will decide whether nick can see SPencer Now don't get me wrong SPENCER had the right to chew out his dad. He does not need Sony to do this.

• Ribbonette
      Ribbonette
      Senior Board Member
      Ribbonette commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought Russellgm meant when Dante originally left to chase some unknown crook for MONTHS leaving Lulu and the kids behind. So yeah, that is a great point!

• Carablue
      Carablue
      Board Regular
      Carablue commented
      Editing a comment
      Your analogy is flawed. Sonny is not responsible for Dante's actions, he didn't even raise him so what explaining does he have to do?

Why bring him back and put us through all those months of waiting for the reveal if all tptb were gonna do is trash him every chance they get..Sonny telling Nic to stay away from Spencer was over the top....please..ptb...make Nicholas powerful and respected...someone everyone knows you don't give no lip to... He's not a kid..he's a grown man...he's shown us his inner strength by taking everyone's criticism, slaps and trashing....it's time to show us the rest of it...start by showing us flashbacks of the time he was gone..he found something out about Val that we don't know....let someone who knows the story show up and tell it...in such a way as to make everyone eat their words....and apologize to him...somehow show that his absence really did have more to do with protecting all of them.....and less to do with the money....his recovery alone probably took over a year....then he had to get his bearings....he had to research his enemy ....then he had to devise a plan...and how did he find out about the codicel?....none of this can be done over night...come on...I'm tired of waiting for the Nicholas redemption to happen...I think we've waited for that one the longest....
    dolly4359
    Contract Poster
    Last edited by dolly4359; April 16, 2020, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Nik is the new AJ (especially the Billy Warlock
      version) Nik DID do wrong by his family especially Spencer letting then think he is dead
      but i don;t think every person in town needs to
      dump on Nik for it. But I have no problems with Spencer,Laura and Lulu being mad at him. and he CHOSE to marry Ava for the codicil so
      that misery is his own doing..

Comment

I am not sure they need to have a bone marrow s/l just to accomplish what maybe running into a burning building and pulling a kid out could do in a few episodes.

Comment

He can be the guy who saves kids from a snake at a party.

Comment

Maybe nich will help bring down peter.

Comment

I really don't know why Nik stays in Port Charles. I certainly do not want to watch this Nikolas Cassadine continually being rebuked and written like a wastrel. Just the other day someone on the show said how Valentin saved Cassadine Industries because the company was in bad shape when he took it over---- I took this as another dig at Nik. I want to say to the writers to simply STOP IT already!!

Comment

I don’t think this actor portrays Nic in a powerful way. He is not brooding or calculating. He says the words, but the feeling is not there. He also does not seem old enough.

Comment

OMG I was screaming at my screen when hypocrital Sonny was being so condesending to Nic about staying away from Spencer my blood was boiling. I really hope they do redeem Nic and quit using him as a punching bag. Spencer will eventually forgive his dad regardless because he is hurt right now but he will want to spend time with his dad in the long run. They only arent reconciling because Spencer is off screen. If the young actor cant commit to GH it might be time for a recast of an older teen to been in the Joss Cam Trina gang.

Comment

Originally posted by Forgiveness_Man View Post
                  I am not sure they need to have a bone marrow s/l just to accomplish what maybe running into a burning building and pulling a kid out could do in a few episodes.
                  I just thought that a more fleshed out story might be more satisfying in the end than something that could happen over a couple of episodes.

Comment

I think if they were trying to redeem him, then why let him continue with this Ava stuff? Nic is married by law to Hayden, the PostNup is meaningless. He has the proof he was the heir, now just prove he is already married to Hayden. Voila, mess over. Instead he is actively participating in this attempt to end Friz. And says he has people looking for Hayden, but fact is with this ruse going on that isn't believable because when she comes home, gigs up.
                    Instead running around PC interacting with people he would be focused on and only pestering his son.
                    They would have Liz ask him why he said Jake Doe was Jason and let her go on believing that while she was with him.

I think he is the person Peter is talking to on the phone that is working with Peter, he was in on the mind mapping, the Jake is Jason stuff pretty much proves it.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingLiz View Post
                      I think if they were trying to redeem him, then why let him continue with this Ava stuff? Nic is married by law to Hayden, the PostNup is meaningless. He has the proof he was the heir, now just prove he is already married to Hayden. Voila, mess over. Instead he is actively participating in this attempt to end Friz. And says he has people looking for Hayden, but fact is with this ruse going on that isn't believable because when she comes home, gigs up.
                      Instead running around PC interacting with people he would be focused on and only pestering his son.
                      They would have Liz ask him why he said Jake Doe was Jason and let her go on believing that while she was with him.

I think he is the person Peter is talking to on the phone that is working with Peter, he was in on the mind mapping, the Jake is Jason stuff pretty much proves it.
                      Nik was in the dark about Jake Doe until Helena told him it was Jason, and he was the one to tell Elizabeth (who I don’t think he would lie to about that), so unless they change it from how we saw it, Nik wasn’t in on the mind mapping- he believed Jake was Jason just like everyone else.

Comment

• emsnana
                        emsnana
                        Soap Addict
                        emsnana commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You are right ...I remember Helena telling him that Jake was Jason..when he was first told he was going to tell Sam and I don't remember what Helena said to change his mind

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X