Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Violets Birthday Day 1 Discussion

Things are getting wild

Franco/Ava flirting, Jason/Sam angst, Peters secrets, willow still with the Wiley talk, Charlotte and the snake.

Finn/Hayden flashbacks ❤️

Loved the Hayden flashbacks. There were also Dante and Spencer flashbacks. Griffin was even in a flashback so 4 actors will need to be paid that aren’t on the show currently.

Comment

I Luv Robert he gives great gifts!!!

Comment

All the kids being let out of the attic. Aidan, Leo, Danny. Rocco is supposed to be there too..

Comment

Yes, where is poor Rocco? And I haven't seen Jake or Scout either.

Comment

• McShirls
            McShirls
            Soap Addict
            McShirls commented
            Editing a comment
            Olivia was chasing Leo. He must have been running around having a blast.

Franco and Ava have a very playful banter that has always been in place since Franco thought he was Kiki's father back in the beginning of the story line.

Comment

Originally posted by LisalovesJaSam View Post
            Yes, where is poor Rocco? And I haven't seen Jake or Scout either.
            How about Georgie & James plus also Leo...we know they were there because their Mother's were talking about them...and I would guess Scout was also there...since both Sam & Danny were shown...but so far none of them have actually been seen

Comment

• cadreamin'
              cadreamin'
              Executive Poster
              cadreamin' commented
              Editing a comment
              Sam told Danny to go get Scout when they were at the door with Jason. Maxie went outside to see Georgie on the pony as Peter left. The children don’t need to be seen for us to know they are there. We did see Leo though. I’m ok with keeping the children off screen.

• OLTL'69
              OLTL'69
              Aspiring soap scribe
              OLTL'69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I was ok too. It could be hard to have all available the same day too so we got a few unknowns a t the party

• Crazyrn
              Crazyrn
              Recurring Poster
              Crazyrn commented
              Editing a comment
              I don’t have an issue with keeping kids offscreen either. It was odd that they clearly showed random kids, though. Maybe it’s just less expensive to have some filler kids for shots.

It was nice to have some fun scenes to watch with little Violet and Finn.

Comment

Violet is a doll baby!

Comment

I was impressed with the party itself--what a great job Daddy Finn did! We are rarely treated to such festivities anymore.The pinata scene (pre-snake) was adorable._

Comment

It is a spectacular party for a child who should be turning 2!!

Comment

robert and the didgeridoo gift are solid gold moments for the party. i love seeing robert around violet because we never really get to see him in grandpa mode with robin’s children

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X