X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adriane
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2011

Jason was just at Anne's door warning her that Cyrus is out of jail, now a snake will appear at the party. I bet Anna is going to think Cyrus had something to do with it and it will cause her to go after him.

Comment

• JRCarter
      Senior Board Member
      • Jul 2004

Looking at Charlotte's cold expression makes me wanna splash her with holy water and shout repeatedly, "The power of Christ compels you!"

Comment

• emsnana
        emsnana commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol...I wanted to do the same thing
    • leehaven24
      Scriptwriter
      • Jan 2007

Charlotte is Helena's grandchild, which explains why she is so evil. Not sure i can stomach another evil child.

I dislike Charlotte as much as I dislike SNAKES!!!!

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
        Scriptwriter
        • Sep 2012

I've had a snake phobia since I was little. The thought of her putting one in the piñata - and it falling on one of the children's head's makes me want to vomit. Her disappointed looks when the snake didn't fall out on one of the kids - and the glee on her face when it crawled out of Ava's purse and scared everyone - is beyond mortifying for a child this young. It sent chills down my spine - the same way when she was sadistically cutting up Sasha's picture.

Forget therapy - this child needs to be locked up in a padded room.

Comment

• Manninglover87
          Manninglover87 commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't realize it was in Ava's purse. In that case, I think I know why she did it, which I wasn't sure about before. This wasn't about the other kids. I think it was about Ava. She wants Ava to be blamed for the whole thing. It's payback for Ava and Nik getting her and Valentine kicked out of Windamere.

• ScrubsFan#1
          ScrubsFan#1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Whatever the intention was - it was to hurt SOMEBODY at the party with a snake.

Still sadistic for such a little girl.

Maybe it crawled out of the piñata and into the purse.

Why else would she be looking up at the piñata in anticipation - then disappointment?

• Sam_Philly_Girl
          Sam_Philly_Girl commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Charlotte was going to put the snake in the Pinata. Ava's petty dig about Charlotte and Butterscotch losing their home changed Charlotte's mind.
      • McShirls
        Soap Addict
        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by McShirls View Post

I totally agree. And she likely just recently watched papa throw Ava off the parapet.
        The snake scene also focused on ava's purse, which made me wonder why.
        I feel great that I was right!

Comment

• Soapaholic26
          Soapaholic26 commented
          Editing a comment
          awww, I missed your prediction. Good call
      • Soapaholic26
        Senior Board Member
        • Jan 2017

Hmmm....Since it was directed more at Ava than at innocent children, it seems more funny than sadistic.

Comment

• Manninglover87
          Manninglover87 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t think she was hoping it would hurt someone. I think she probably thought an adult would make sure it didn’t bite anyone. I think the real goal was for Ava to be blamed for ruining the party since it came out of her purse. It was a very careless stunt and Charlotte should know better, but I don’t think she intended any physical harm.

• ScrubsFan#1
          ScrubsFan#1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ava is a lot of things - but bringing a snake to a child's birthday party to scare everyone - while she is bringing her OWN little girl to the party - is something she would never do.

Charlotte brought that snake to the party to cause as much chaos and destruction as she could. It was sneaky and malicious. Her sweet little girl act doesn't fool me anymore.

• Soapaholic26
          Soapaholic26 commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel like we might be overreacting a little at this point. I've seen plenty of children bringing creatures to class and tripping people and I don't jump to the conclusion that they are a bad seed. Maybe it's the evil glint in the eye of the actress playing Charlotte, and we will probably get to the point where we need to worry, but right now she's just being a kid. A little trouble maker kid, but a kid just the same.
      • DaffyMaiden
        Senior Board Member
        • Feb 2008

I really hope they don't hurt the snake (in the show -- I realize the actual snake will not be hurt). Scarlet kings are not poisonous and don't need to be killed. (Hey, did they pick a scarlet king for Scarlett Fernandez? That would be cute.)

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X