Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Violet wants to keep the snake. She likes Roxy! (Is that a coral or another kind that looks like one but isn't poisonous?)

Comment

• believeinme246
      believeinme246 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love if Violet likes it and the two girls become friends.

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ummmmm - sorry but NO. Charlotte does not go anywhere near Violet again until she gets her issues dealt with. She didn't bring the snake to make friends. She brought it to try to RUIN her birthday party. And if that snake bites someone - it could cause a very serious injury.

• LittlePea
      LittlePea commented
      Editing a comment
      This one looks like a milk snake which is not poisonous .

Originally posted by ScrubsFan#1 View Post
    Can we PLEASE get this child some help now???

Honestly - in all seriousness - I hope Lulu and Valentine band together and do what is best to get her some help or therapy.

She is getting worse - and will continue to do so until she is stopped.

It is partly genetics - and partly her upbringing.

But it's time to stop play games - and start to get serious about this before somebody gets truly hurt.
    I wonder which part of her genetics are worse? Her Mother; Lulu is a Spencer, her father a “reformed” rapist, con-artist (in some form), her Father was raised /raised thinking he a Cassadine and is an evil-doer of sorts - we don’t even know the extent of his evil-doings from his days at the WSB.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Helena is her grandmother, so even though Lulu gets on my nerves..I'd have to say the Cassadine side.

She made it sound like this snake was a beloved pet of hers. I was imagining her setting it loose and Robert remembering his Ice Princess days surviving in the jungle. I imagined him taking a big sword and lopping off the head of the snake to keep the children safe. Charlotte would scream you killed Mr Slithery and everyone would know that she did it..

Comment

While I do think she has DEEP problems I did enjoy it (me bad) It is a nice contrast to sweet Willow and her politically correct pinata. I was reminded of Starr and her plot against Max. I was very anti Charlotte the bully
      But yeah in this town where Ryan could move bloody body parts all over town what is a girl and a snake?

Comment

• dolly4359
        dolly4359 commented
        Editing a comment
        It won't be hit? What do you mean wont be hit?....then why have one?...and why put a snake in it..the whole idea is for it to fall out with the candy....shock value and all that...

• xoregonian
        xoregonian commented
        Editing a comment
        Dolly they said this piñata had some ropes you could pull to make the candy fall out, instead of the kids whacking it with a stick. It was for sensitive kids that were disturbed by hitting a piñata that looked like a sweet animal (or something like that).

• BettieCat
        BettieCat commented
        Editing a comment
        A string pinata is safer than a blindfolded kid with a stick!

The show has told us numerous times that Charlotte's problem is she knows her parents hate each other

Comment

• RosePetals
        RosePetals commented
        Editing a comment
        Charlotte hasnt tried to stab anyone with scissors or push them down stairs either

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        If they don't get Charlotte into therapy ASAP - that will be the direction she'll be going in.

And even non venomous snakes can give any child a nasty bite - and a really good scare.

Which is EXACTLY Charlotte's intention for bringing it to the party.

• BettieCat
        BettieCat commented
        Editing a comment
        ScrubsFan#1 your list of behaviors also describes Spencer. Right down the list to the illegal behaviors.

It also describes red-headed child Michael.

Not a fan of the writers taking the character of Charlotte down this mean girl path. The bullying was one thing but this is down
      right evil. That snake looks poisonous to me and where would she get that kind of a snake?

Comment

• dolly4359
        dolly4359 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was worried about that....didn't think it was...cuz Charlotte would have been bitten by now...but if anyone did get bit..on top of possibly getting very sick....and for a small child it can be deadly....some doctors will order rabie shots...why you ask?...because snakes eat mammals and mammals carry rabies....

• DaffyMaiden
        DaffyMaiden commented
        Editing a comment
        dolly4359 if Charlotte bought it online it was bred in captivity and everything it has eaten was too, so no rabies.

• RosePetals
        RosePetals commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it just a pet, like Finn has Roxy?

Charlotte needs some serious therapy

Comment

I like it, lol

it 's some thing interesting see, instead of watching Chase,Willow and Micheal and Sasha talk about Nelle.. I like that Charlotte is on... she is angry and has emotions she is hurting so she wants to hurt others who have hurt her.. she is not a dummie..

she is very intelligent but.. I feel sorry for her too..No one is paying attention to her.. always sending her here or there.. she is an emotional mess.. she had to go through a lot of changes,,,

losing her father, she cant see him, then her horse,and having to live with a mother she don't really like, just the horse and being without her Dad, those two things can be very upsetting to a young girl.. she is only what 9,she has had a rough life... I hope someone notices her and helps her deal with what life has put her through. poor lil thing.. I feel sorry for her..
        Last edited by J_Sam; April 15, 2020, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
          LukeIsDaMan commented
          Editing a comment
          I like it too.

Originally posted by DaffyMaiden View Post
        I hope Violet wants to keep the snake. She likes Roxy! (Is that a coral or another kind that looks like one but isn't poisonous?)
        The rhyme red on yellow, kill a fellow. red on black, venom lack (or friend of jack - it varies). milk snakes are red on black, coral snakes are red on yellow and therefore, venomous.😁

Comment

• OLTL'69
          OLTL'69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I knew there was a rhyme

• DaffyMaiden
          DaffyMaiden commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I've been told it's a scarlet king (a type of milk snake).

I like evil doers to a certain extent but I don't want to see a show full of sociopaths ...we have Nelle as a sociopath we don't need Charlotte to be one also

Comment

Originally posted by ScrubsFan#1 View Post
          Can we PLEASE get this child some help now???

Honestly - in all seriousness - I hope Lulu and Valentine band together and do what is best to get her some help or therapy.

She is getting worse - and will continue to do so until she is stopped.

It is partly genetics - and partly her upbringing.

But it's time to stop play games - and start to get serious about this before somebody gets truly hurt.
          She is a nightmare. Just like her grandmother (Hells)

Comment

Part of the problem with her it that Lulu,
            Valentin and Nina have never really punished
            her bad behavior..they give her a talking too
            but lot of good that has done.

I think they should make her apologize in person to Anna Finn and Violet and then not allow her to see or ride Butterscotch for at least a month.

She is old enough to know right from wrong and having family issues is not an excuse.

her parents need to step up and nip this behavior in the bud..before someone gets hurt.

Comment

• bbgamer
              bbgamer commented
              Editing a comment
              Originally posted by Jackaled View Post
              Part of the problem with her it that Lulu,
              Valentin and Nina have never really punished
              her bad behavior..they give her a talking too
              but lot of good that has done.

I think they should make her apologize in person to Anna Finn and Violet and then not allow her to see or ride Butterscotch for at least a month.

She is old enough to know right from wrong and having family issues is not an excuse.

her parents need to step up and nip this behavior in the bud..before someone gets hurt.
              So your idea is to make her apologize to Anna, Finn and Violet but blame Lulu as much as Val and Nina. Lulu made her apologize to Liz's youngest while Val and Nina tried to justify it.

Lulu has stepped up. She is not the one buying her affection.

• Sam_Philly_Girl
              Sam_Philly_Girl commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually, a child can be diagnosed as a sociopath.

The forum won't let me post links to the articles, but there are ten signs a therapist looks for.

From one article:
              1. You’ve caught your child hurting animals — and not just yanking a cat’s tail.
              2. They lie, without guilt, frequently. (Nell is the poster child of this sign,)
              3. No consequence you give them seems to rattle them, at all.
              4. Your child doesn’t seem to have empathy.
              5. He or she has really scary rage issues, despite having no reason to get that angry.
              6. Your child is very manipulative, and you know it.
              7. Teachers or other parents have approached you about bullying issues at school.
              8. Even when he or she was very young, they seemed cold, callous, and almost robotic.
              9. Your child regularly vandalizes items or sets things on fire.
              10. If you were honest, you are somewhat afraid of your child.

Nelle is the extreme example of a sociopath, but the writers seem to have done some research on children showing sociopathic tendencies.

• BettieCat
              BettieCat commented
              Editing a comment
              Sam_Philly_Girl that list describes Spencer perfectly. Somehow, I don't think that was what you were going for.

She must know she will be found out but she doesn't seem to care. I'm sure even though she got a credit card from her dad he will be notified. I think he and Lulu will deal with this.

Comment

I am sorry but her upheavel in her life
              is not an excuse for this bad behavior.
              It is NOT. Charlotte is old enough to know
              right from wrong.. I partly blame Lulu, Valentin
              and Nina they make excuse and give her
              a talking too..lot of good that has done.
              Did Nina even say anything to Charlotte about
              tripping Jax..she know..

Charlotte deserves a punishment she should
              have to apologize in person to Anna, Finn and Violet then I think she should lose something meaningful to her.. no seeing or riding Butterscotch for at least a month...

Comment

• xoregonian
                xoregonian commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh, you mean discipline and consequences. I totally agree.

Maybe Nelle’s eggs were taken when her kidney was taken. Charlotte is like a mini Nelle in the making.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X