Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentin extended family

I wonder if anybody has told Valentin since it was revealed that he is Helena’s son and not Mikkos’ son, That he once had a sister named Irina that was Helena is supposed daughter?
    I had forgotten about her until just recently. Remember she was the lady inWhite?

Irina was a TPTB casualty that was swiftly wrapped up wine RC/FV took over from then-head writer from Garin Wolf. I remember her I thought the character had a lot of potential and was interesting.

Her murder actually re-established Helena as a formidable villain after Guza made her into a loony-toon caricature.

Comment

I wish the show would start doing a storyline about Valentine's real paternity. We know Helena is his mother, but who was his father?

Comment

• ForeverPluto
        ForeverPluto
        Senior Board Member
        ForeverPluto commented
        Editing a comment
        Since he's going after ELQ, my secret wish is that he's actually a Quartermaine himself. Maybe the relation won't be to Edward though????? I'm not too sure about the Edward's background (siblings, etc). I don't know the full history.

Helena had a large volume of random boy toys, that lusty lady! Probably just a random guy.

Comment

CassadineSon
        Soap Addict
        CassadineSon
        ​​​​​​​hmmm,, didn’t recall that hellz had so many boy toys. i thought she was fond of luke and wanted his affections - was not awars of a large volume

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X