Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General hospital didn't come on today!

When I looked for my todays show, it wasn't on my dvr and there wasn't anything in it's place. I missed yesterday's show but I don't know if it came on.
    We have Dish Network and all the shows have a picture of the show, and I don't think it recorded that program,either. We opened GH and it is not listed
    for April 15, and 16! Help!

I use an antenna and it aired, but I don't know about when it was preempted by the Montco press conference.

I'm starting to think they should give the NJ Gov his own show. That man can talk and talk and talk and talk and talk....

If you have a fairly recent tv, you can pick up an indoor digital antenna and plug it in and put the square piece in a window. It will pick up your local networks, but not cable networks.
    Last edited by bluejazz; April 14, 2020, 05:17 PM.

Comment

I watch on the ABC app. if I miss something. The day's episode is usually posted by 8pm Eastern time.
      Last edited by earlygher; April 14, 2020, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sharonismygirl View Post
        When I looked for my todays show, it wasn't on my dvr and there wasn't anything in it's place. I missed yesterday's show but I don't know if it came on.
        We have Dish Network and all the shows have a picture of the show, and I don't think it recorded that program,either. We opened GH and it is not listed
        for April 15, and 16! Help!
        I had the same problem. It told me that the General Hospital today was not new. It, also, told me tomorrow's wasn't new so I had to set tomorrow's manually. Also, I'm going to check it the night before to make sure it records.

Comment

Yesterday when the NJ governor came on at 3 pm in NY, Channel 7 announced a cable channel where we could watch GH live. That was the first time I remember that happening, I was able to watch on Channel 110

Comment

Hulu after 8pm. All are there.

Comment

My local station showed a repeat of yesterday’s show today, but Hulu had a new show on at 6 pm tonight.

Comment

I watched it live and it was a new episode starting with Viokets Birthday Party. I also DVR it and checked it did record todays episode. Maybe it is just your area that had an issue.

Comment

it was a new episode and I have Dish.

Comment

I have Dish as well. On my dvr it was listed as yesterday show but it is today's show. Hope that helps.

Comment

I watched on ABC streaming. I use my laptop and it recognizes my cable provider because they are also my internet provider ( the norm in my part of the country). Usually the show is very smooth, but tonight was jerky and lots of freezes. I have a feeling GH fans are heating up the site.

THANK YOU to ABC for providing the streaming repeat of the day's show. Things are getting interesting for all the characters right now.. Good and bad.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X