Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More BRITT Please!!!

Love the character Britt. She is fun to watch and adds spark to GH. Love her playful relationship to Julian. She has deep ties to many beloved characters such as Obrecht, Nina, Nikolas, Spencer. She is never boring and I would never FF through any Britt scenes.

Always loved her...was really hoping her andiz were sisters. I love their interactions.

Comment

I was disappointed to hear she was gone. Hopefully when DR O is exonerated, she will be back to apologize!!

Comment

Where did she go? They just disappeared her.

Comment

She's gone already. They mentioned twice yesterday that she's taken a job in Boston. Luckily I will get to see the actress as an attorney on Days.

Comment

• DaffyMaiden
            DaffyMaiden commented
            Editing a comment
            xoregonian I know, but people will make the connection.

• xoregonian
            xoregonian commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry but them saying "Boston" did not connect with anything to do with Days in Salem.

• DaffyMaiden
            DaffyMaiden commented
            Editing a comment
            xoregonian the first Salem people think of isn't in Oregon or Wisconsin (yes, we have one here), it's the Witch City. So saying she got a job in a Massachusetts city is kind of cute.

There is an article that says she was hired by Days of our Lives. There was no goodbye on GH?

Comment

She doesn't stay on Days. She is on a short while.

Comment

The DOOL scenes were filmed before she came back to GH. Since DOOL films so far ahead they are airing after she leaves but she could have done both if she wanted to

Comment

She's also been on a night time drama show, something like Station 19? I don't know the name of it. But she must be in demand since she's so great. Glad that she's making the rounds and showed up as Britt again, even for a short stint.

Comment

• taramartin
                  taramartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, she's been on a few episodes of Station 19 but I'm not sure it is a continuing role.

• xoregonian
                  xoregonian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  From a post below it seems the actress doesn't have a solid contract at any one place. She goes where the work is. I just don't understand that TPTB at GH can't find a way to keep her around longer.

Britt is SO MUCH better than say Brooklyn.

Yep, I was shocked to see in just a 24 hour turnaround, she went from seeing patients to living in Boston!

There was nothing leading up to it. It's like she fell thru a hole.

So disappointed. She makes things way more interesting, for sure!

Comment

• FLPeaches
                  FLPeaches commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I always enjoyed Britt ~ hopefully she'll be back from time to time.
                  I miss her already..

• eileenregina
                  eileenregina commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She must have left on the same elevator Drew did - where you magically disappear. Too bad, I really like her and she adds a lot of zip to the show. I would rather have her back that the obnoxious big mouth bully Brook Lynn.

• xoregonian
                  xoregonian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's what I said. We get stuck with big mouth, clunky Brooklyn instead of the highly entertaining Britt. What a waste.

Why did they bring her back for such a short stay? Being liked by so many fans (l am one!) is not a good enough reason, there must have been a point to it. But l missed it. So.....???

Comment

She just left without a scene saying goodbye. I don’t see the point of them having an episode where she says more than once that her license has been reinstated & have her take a job at GH only to relieve her.

Comment

Britt is one of the more interesting characters to come around in a long while. She has ties and great potential with many characters. It’s a shame they didn’t or couldn’t find a way to get her on contract.

Hopefully it’s not the last we’ll see of her.

Comment

If you read her latest all her scenes at GH are finished. She went to DOOL. She said she goes where the work is. I'm sure she enjoys primetime work better but she takes a gig on GH whenever for work and DOOL if there is work. Actors go where the work is.

Comment

She tweeted something to the effect of 'bug Frank and the writers' if we want her to get more time there when they resume. I say we do it!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X