Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nelle- don't force me do something bad

nelle little threat to valentin proves she chooses to bad things on purpose it also prove she has no businesses raising a young child

First link in the 'who murdered Nelle' story line chain. She must be a complete idiot to threaten Valentin like that, with nothing to use as protection.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      From your fingers to those of the writers'.

The only good thing about th show today, was thinking yet another person who could kill Nelle!!

Comment

• taramartin
      taramartin commented
      Editing a comment
      IA, I am pleased that even Valentin can't stand her.

Well, Nell did something I didn't think was possible. She got me to root for Valentine. I wanted him to wipe the floor with her today. She's messing with the wrong person here.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      That was my thought too. Valentin would have no compunction to killing Nelle if she threatened or hurt Charlotte, or heck, just got to be too much of an annoyance. She does not know who she is messing with.

Nelle took that line from her alter ego. "The Bad Seed".

Comment

Originally posted by tollyfan35 View Post
      nelle little threat to valentin proves she chooses to bad things on purpose it also prove she has no businesses raising a young child
      That's also incredibly foolish, Valentin has targeted Michael because he has deluded himself into thinking Michael and Sasha showed him no respect. Doesn't Nelle realize that someone actually threatening Valentin is a Deathwish.

Comment

Lol Nelle is not scared of Valentin. Remember when Nelle used to babysit Charlotte and she ended up threatening Valentin back then? This is the second time so I doubt Valentin will do anything.

Comment

• McShirls
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          She tried to blackmail him and she ended up fired. He told Nina the truth and foiled the blackmail plot. Clearly, he won.

I am astonished that Valentine somewhat stood up for Michael and Wiley. Didn't actually think he'd go there.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
          Wanda Wolek commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Valentin knows exactly who Nelle is. And being Helena's son he knows all about manipulators.

Unlike Nelle, Valentin does think of other people occasionally. Not a lot, but enough to make him a gray character.

• ScrubsFan#1
          ScrubsFan#1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well considering that he is going after ELQ because he's mad at Michael - it's still a shock to hear him admit anything out loud

I think Valentin can control Nelle IF he wants to. I hate to pull for Valentin, but if she’s going to be around for a while maybe he can somehow stop her from using Wylie to get back at Carly and Michael.

Comment

• heddalee
          heddalee commented
          Editing a comment
          Valentin shouldn't be anywhere near the Corinthos family disaster. Sonny, Carly, and Michael made their bed from the very first time they met Nelle, let them lie in it. They should figure out how to solve their own problem (and last week showed that Carly is trying).
          Last edited by Shellyinphx; April 15, 2020, 08:59 AM. Reason: Nickname not allowed

• cadreamin'
          cadreamin' commented
          Editing a comment
          However Valentin is in Nelle’s life and seems to not like her at all now that he has what he wants from her (access to Oliver’s Q shares). Ok not to pull for the C’s but I’m pulling for Wylie and he’s better off with Michael and completely away from Nelle. If Val is what can make that happen through some sort of revenge or hatred for Nelle then I’m all for Val’s involvement. It’s all for the good of Wylie after all.

Valentin is not going to be happy when he finds out that Nelle is working for Nina

Comment

• cadreamin'
          cadreamin' commented
          Editing a comment
          Or when he finds out she is Nina’s daughter. Yikes.

• louisesnell96
          louisesnell96 commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly I can’t believe I’m saying this I but I think Nelle and Valentin might end up bed

Valentin could see similarities between Charlotte/Nelle

Comment

Valentin will not hesitate this time I think to wipe Nelle out, he is not like Sonny who takes forever.

Comment

Originally posted by heddalee View Post
            Valentin shouldn't be anywhere near the Corntoes family disaster. Sonny, Carly, and Michael made their bed from the very first time they met Nelle, let them lie in it. They should figure out how to solve their own problem (and last week showed that Carly is trying).
            Since I just saw clips of those scenes, I can heartily disagree with you. The interloper is the one at fault. Completely. And Valentin inserted himself into the situation.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
              Wanda Wolek commented
              Editing a comment
              Valentin helped Nelle initially to get the ELQ shares. Now he is discovering that she is like something stinky that is stuck to his shoe. She's not going away until he scraps her off.
              Last edited by Wanda Wolek; April 15, 2020, 01:34 PM.

Originally posted by Wanda Wolek View Post
            Valentin helped Nelle initially to get the ELQ shares. No he is discovering that she is like something stinky that is stuck to his shoe. She's not going away until he scraps her off.
            I love your imagery.... ​​​​​​.. I hope he's more successful if he tries to kill her, since Ava, nikolas, probably Cassandra, claudette and many others are still alive.... (I'm glad about most of them surviving, but not her​​​​​​)

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
              Wanda Wolek commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope he is more successful, too.

• Eeloie313
              Eeloie313 commented
              Editing a comment
              Well they say practice makes perfect! Hopefully this time he gets it right!!🤣

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X