Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-time favorite GH leading man.

In the history of GH, which gentleman is your all-time favorite leading man?
    Robert Scorpio
    66.67%
    Steve Hardy
    7.78%
    Luke Spencer
    14.44%
    Sonny Corinthos
    11.11%

Love ♥Robert
    always have, always will.

Comment

From your list, I would choose Robert. Love him always, no matter what.
      I would never choose Luke, never liked him, never saw the appeal.
      Steve Hardy was wonderful as well, as the center of the show, in his time.
      I like Sonny, but get bored with him sometimes, although I always love Maurice. I think his on screen pairing with the present Carly, Laura Wright, is absolutely horrible. So that's maybe why he bores me lately.

But my favorite leading man, since day one, has been Jason Quartermaine Morgan. I have loved him since day one, and never stopped. Steve is the consummate actor in this role. I have loved Jason and his interactions with almost everyone on the GH canvas, including the following :Lila, Edward, Monica, Allen, Keisha, even Courtney, Sonny, Carly (Sarah's version), Michael, Morgan, Anna, Robin, Emma, and especially Sam.

Comment

Of those listed I'd say Robert. Though I think overall I'd probably say Patrick.. though im not sure he qualified as a lead.
        Shelly, Moderator
        soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

God, these are all terrible choices. I chose Steve Hardy just because he's the least offensive of the bunch.

Comment

I chose Luke Spencer because he actually made me believe in a love for a couple unlike any other but of course I was a young girl when Luke was a good guy who loved Laura completely. TG changed Luke over the years and I came to dislike Luke but in GH heyday, Luke was it for me.

Comment

• leehaven24
            leehaven24
            Scriptwriter
            leehaven24 commented
            Editing a comment
            Heyday times were must see for me too. He saw Laura and she was his Love. Too bad the writer's trashed his loyalty to the relationship. As for the rape, it was dealt with for many, many episodes and she married him.
            leehaven24
            Scriptwriter
            Last edited by leehaven24; April 15, 2020, 11:26 PM.

• regalbeagle
            regalbeagle
            Senior Board Member
            regalbeagle commented
            Editing a comment
            I think Tony Geary wanted that relationship trashed. He didn't even want a goodbye scene between Laura and Luke when he quit the show. All we got was a letter in an envelope.

Lucas Lorenzo Spencer

Comment

I voted for Robert Scorpio.

HM: Steve Hardy.
            Ginuwine
            Contract Poster
            Last edited by Ginuwine; April 14, 2020, 09:25 PM.

Comment

I love Robert!!!! I love, love, did I mention that I really LOVE Robert Scorpio!!!

Comment

I loved Jeff Webber back in the day.

What qualifies someone as a leading man?

Comment

Originally posted by TinkerTailor View Post
                I loved Jeff Webber back in the day.

What qualifies someone as a leading man?
                I guess like the main characters of the show, but of the choices on the poll, who is your favorite?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginuwine View Post

I guess like the main characters of the show, but of the choices on the poll, who is your favorite?

Out of those guys probably Robert Scorpio. Steve was a character I just never really liked - I know I was supposed to, but I always found him pompous and inaccessible. Luke started as a rapist, so that's a hard no, although I have off-and-on enjoyed the character. Not really into mobsters, and Sonny has misogynist tendencies, so also a hard no.

Frisco before he abandoned his family was pretty great. Mac was a leading man for years and he would be up there for me.

Comment

My man, Robert Scorpio!!

Comment

These days I like Franco/Chase/Valentin/Nikolas. Sonny/Jason are still kinda there. Its seems Michael is getting a big push

Comment

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post
                      These days I like Franco/Chase/Valentin/Nikolas. Sonny/Jason are still kinda there. Its seems Michael is getting a big push
                      Okay, but of the choices in the poll, which one would you choose?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X