Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Why do I feel like Dev's story will end up in tragedy?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • isa
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2005

Why do I feel like Dev's story will end up in tragedy?

Especially now that Jax knows the truth but when Sonny said Dev has a bounty on his head. Someone is going to show up sooner or later and someone, well Dev is going to get hurt. I did believe in the beginning that Dev was a plant but I don't believe that anymore. We don't know much about this boy but what we do know is that he pissed off Raj Patel, a man who messed with Dante's head so badly he left his family. Someone is going to show up and the blame will fall on Jax, even if all he wants to do is protect his daughter and her mother. Thus driving a wedge between Sonny and Carly especially if Dev gets hurt or worse.
  • DVX
    Senior Board Member
    • Aug 2006

I feel like they are foreshadowing that Joss will be the one who gets hurt. Hopefully not. But that’s where I feel this is headed

Comment

• Forgiveness_Man
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2006

I agree that if Dev has a bounty on his head, that is going to fall on someone else. I mean, I could see Joss getting "hurt" although I doubt they'd kill her off. I could see Dev eventually getting whacked but it seems a bit soon. Plus, whacking another of Joss' boyfriends so soon after Oscar just seems absurd.

My guess is someone shows up to kill Dev and someone else gets caught in the crossfire. It could be Joss. But it could also be anyone unfortunate enough to be interacting with them at the time. My guess is it'll be some semi-important B character.

Comment

• believeinme246
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jan 2015

Almost every prime time show has an episode about a doctor who is deported (GA), parents and children in detention for deportation (L&O SVU). Almost every single show depicts the law winning and the people getting deported. I would be surprised if this show does it differently. There won't be bullets that hurt Joss, there will be circumstance.

Then, because this is GH, Jax will create a job for Dev and be his sponsor for work and the law will be forgotten as everything is twisted so that he could come back to the country under his real name and stay.

At least, that is what I expect will happen.

Comment

• madrugada
          Day Player
          • Nov 2012

My imagination tells me that Dev will be seriously hurt to the point where his life is in the balance at GH. His mom Brenda rushes to GH to be by his side where Sonny already is and Sonny finally learns Dev is his son.

Comment

• taylors2cats
            Executive Poster
            • Aug 2015

Because Sonny's hands are all over this...Jax, will of course, be blamed by Sonny and Jason. But hey, it was not his brilliant plan to have him live in plain sight with the man Dev helped rescue and had a hand in killing that Raj guy. Joss will probably be hurt, but not killed. It will cause a rift between Carly and Sonny. Jax, of course, will hate Sonny even more. Sonny, of course, will fail to see he has any blame at all...Jmo.

Comment

• cadreamin'
              Executive Poster
              • Nov 2010

All of Sonny’s children are in danger at some time. Joss by association will be next.

Comment

• dolly4359
                Contract Poster
                • Jan 2010

The girl that plays Joss..isn't she training for the Olympics? ..if she is..they have to create a temporary exit sl for her..this one..if thats what it is...proves to be an exciting one..can't wait to see how it unfolds..

Comment

• debbie58
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Feb 2005

Don't like this garage with Dev, he is wasted space I usually fast forward thru him

Comment

• bluejazz
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Aug 2008

Mini Soonny is a tragedy. It's like one with his many kids isn't enough. And how sexist and misogynistic that he has to adopt a boy child and can't relate or see himself in his daughters.

Comment

• McShirls
                      McShirls commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's not like he picked a boy to adopt. Dev was a boy. I don't see anything sexist about it. If a girl had saved his life, I'm sure he would have adopted her, too.

• bluejazz
                      bluejazz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He ignores his girl children unless they act out to get his attention, see Kristina for an example. He has said he sees himself in Dev,which he hasn't said about any of his girl children. If a girl had saved his life, he wouldn't think of adopting her. It's pretty ludicrous when it comes down to it.

And that Dev is such a smarm makes it even worse.
                  • dolly4359
                    Contract Poster
                    • Jan 2010

He only has two girls one old enough to be the others mother....and what man does relate to a baby or young child of any gender..and a child..of any gender that was half grown before he found out about her/him..case in point..Dente..only after he tried to kill him in cold blood did he know who he was..he spent at least a year trying to come back from that..so he could get to know him..the way they are now..took a while..

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡