Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heddalee
    replied
    Only twelve characters averaged two or more days a week. Interesting.

Leave a comment:

• jujubees
    replied
    Originally posted by SusanDare View Post

Why blame them and not numbers 8 and 9? You can't pick and choose based on your favorites.
    Everyone blames the characters they don't like. Lol. Me, I blame the writing and I blame the way things are today. With internet, a 1000 different channels, Hulu and all the streaming networks, viewers are spread out pretty thin.

Leave a comment:

• GM Incognito
    commented on 's reply
    My point is it's not any specific characters. If you don't have compelling believable stories you aren't going to have high ratings no matter who is front and center.

• regalbeagle
    commented on 's reply
    If they weren't a rock solid couple, maybe we wouldn't have to see them on non-relationship stuff so often.

I think that might be one reason the writers' treament of them post-reunion has some critics among JaSam fans. The stuff they're shown doing, like tricking Shiloh (Sam) and resisting the urge to kill Shiloh (Jason), is a little blah.

• december rose
    commented on 's reply
    The show is definitely not built around Jason and Sam being a couple. If so, their relationship would be shown more. And their story since Jason has been back has not been about the two of them.

• Wendall Wilcox
    commented on 's reply
    GM Incognito

We may never know lol

• GM Incognito
    commented on 's reply
    So that would mean without 1, 2, 3, and 4 the ratings will go way up. I don't think so. The writing has to be there.

• regalbeagle
    replied
    Originally posted by ghfan96 View Post
    1. Steve Burton (Jason Morgan) – 258
    2. Maurice Benard (Sonny Corinthos) – 255
    3. Kelly Monaco (Sam McCall) – 231
    4. Laura Wright (Carly Corinthos) – 229
    These numbers make me wonder if keeping Jason/Sam and Sonny/Carly together and rock solid is making GH stale.

The show is built around two couples whose relationships are not volatile any more.

Leave a comment:

• ghfan96
    commented on 's reply
    It was, but I was specifically mentioning stories under RC, so 2012-late 2015. The panic room was in 2003.

• december rose
    commented on 's reply
    Barely on? RoHo is in the top ten in appearances and is on two days a week as he wants to be so he can go home to NY in between

The difference between him and SB is one day a week (44% vs 64%)

• sd3
    commented on 's reply
    Because 8 and 9 have a fraction of the time of 1 and 2?
    Thank you. They're barely on. They disappear for weeks at a time and when they are on, their scenes are extremely short. Nothing like the first four and other pets/characters they're trying damn hard to make happen.

• december rose
    commented on 's reply
    Oct 2017 was the start of the 2 Jason's storyline. Drew was on a lot during the first 6-9 months of that story

• channyfan
    commented on 's reply
    Its like blaming an under-five in a movie flopping instead of the main stars. If people dont go to see a movie with two specific leads, there is a chance that THEY are the main reason why.

• channyfan
    commented on 's reply
    After Drew, who comes at number 5 (i can't even tell how he managed that i felt like he has been greatly marginalized in the past few months), there is a good 40 episodes difference with number 6.

And the top four have been front and center for nearly 20 years.

• december rose
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you ghfan96 for checking the start dates.

For Shiloh, he has been on less than 5 full months, at 50 episodes, he has been on more than half the episodes. That is alot for a newbie.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X