• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dillude
    Executive Poster
    • Aug 2015

Sonny is not very observant

I could not believe that he did not comment on the bruises and cuts on his pregnant wife's face. Did I miss that? When she came into the room and Lucas was stitching up his arm, the focus all seemed to be on Sonny and what happened to him. He definitely looked at Carly, but he didn't ask about why she was all banged up. It took Jason coming in to explain the whole Ryan saga to Sonny and that wasn't even the most important thing he had to share. Even after that, poor Carly stood off to the side while they hashed it out over Shiloh and what to do about Kristina's involvement in the cult. No wonder Carly goes rogue so often and takes matters into her own hands. Jason and Sonny ignore her half the time.

I would think that Sonny would be livid and after Ryan's corpse if he found out Ryan bashed his beloved pregnant wife over the head and shoved her in a trunk and threw her off a bridge. Come on writers. It was basically a shoulder shrug for Sonny. He should be joining the bandwagon of all the others out for Ryan's blood.
  • finnlover
    Newcomer
    • Sep 2016

I agree with the part about Sonny but Jason is another story. He is always there for Carly.

Comment

• dillude
      Executive Poster
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by finnlover View Post
      I agree with the part about Sonny but Jason is another story. He is always there for Carly.
      He is there for Carly when Sonny isn't around. The moment Sonny came back, he seemed to forget about Carly.

Comment

• jarlyfan
        Lurking in the Shadows
        • Feb 2018

i totally agree with you about Sonny and his lack of awareness when it comes to his wife's well-being. the saddest part was that it took Carly saying that something happened while he was away to get him to notice,if she didn't Sonny would have just checked out the hospital and gone home. now compare this to Dante and Lulu scenes when he was apologizing to his wife for not being there to protect her from Ryan.Sonny definitely came off as an unconcerned husband and to make matters worst an unconcerned father to be imo.

Comment

• jmpenn90
          jmpenn90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well Sonny was gone for a few days to try and save one of his kids so he was being a good father to one kid. Dante left his family for months to hunt a bad guy that hurt his wife years ago (stupid plot because the actor left so I’m trying to not hold it against the character). I’m just saying that Dante has more of a reason to apologize for not being there. They should have written Sonny’s reaction better though.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X